GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Version 0.8.3 (public) has been released!

Someone beat me to it so this is more of a formal post. ;)

0.8.3 is without question MoR's largest update so far - a complete overhaul of almost every part of the game, from the MC's household to how the engine handles NPCs. This update also gives me a good set of tools to continue developing MoR for years to come.

The changelog is enormous, as one might've expected, but I advice all veteran players to eye through it, especially if you're planning on continuing an old save.

There's also a new 0.8.3 guide (80% done).

I'll be on bug watch for a couple of days now but expect an update regarding 0.8.3.1 by the end of next week. First out is the revamped Party Engine, followed by the Tavern/pleasure house.

0.8.3b.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021

0.8.3 is without question MoR's largest update so far - a complete overhaul of almost every part of the game, from the MC's household to how the engine handles NPCs. This update also gives me a good set of tools to continue developing MoR for years to come.

The changelog is enormous, as one might've expected, but I advice all veteran players to eye through it, especially if you're planning on continuing an old save.

I'll be on bug watch for a couple of days now but expect an update regarding 0.8.3.1 by the end of next week. First out is the revamped Party Engine, followed by the Tavern/pleasure house.

DOWNLOAD 0.8.3b.

Damn, the mods were really quick! Someone reported the 0.8.3 as a game update but 0.8.3b was released just 15 minutes later, fixing a couple of patching issues. Nothing critical but I recommend downloading the 0.8.3b from the MEGA link above. I'll try to update the other archives asap.

If you're starting a new game, 0.8.3b is NOT necessary.

Dolt

May 12, 2019
"Masters of Raana has no real end game goal. You can continue building your empire until your MC dies of old age – fostering children, marrying your favorite girl and conquering other factions. "

I turn off aging because I find the main goal being "living until you die" too grim even for a game that describes itself as "grimdark". Even though that is life in a nutshell. Back to bed.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MastersOfRaana-0.8.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Fauno36

May 26, 2023

DOWNLOAD 0.8.3b.

ehhhhhh :rolleyes::rolleyes::sleep::sleep::whistle::whistle:

Aleter

Jul 6, 2017
Ok, all well and nice. But now the question is how many build points you get from the workshop? Well , in my run with a foreman of INT 45 (his main characteristic) and 10 slaves of 37 of discipline on average, the workshop have given to me 778 points. At 4+$ per point (knifes and Auto Rifles) that´s an income of 3112$. In 12 days you have recovered your investment and from this point onwards, each of your slaves bring to the table 280$. Each and every day
Your slaves still need place to live and whoping 33 food per day ( which is up to awesome 600 dollars per day if you are lucky enough to get into negative prosperity)

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I just knew something like this was going to happen while I was sleeping.

Now to wait for the UploadHaven link- oh it's also up. Nice.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes