steenbok

Jun 9, 2018
How to start the quest getting my bearings. Ansel has been hired but the quest goes no further. I'm playing version 0.8.3 with a fresh start. Valkyrie is at her old location on Marston avenue.

Guileless

Donor
Jul 7, 2018
how to cheat
Maybe someone else already replied but use your search engine of choice to look for "TwineHacker" (it's a web-browser extension) or otherwise search for "cheating in Twine games" (there's a process using devtools built into e.g. Chrome, Firefox). The same process applies to all games made in Twine though I will advise that it's more technical than e.g. a cheat mod or even using the console for a RenPy game.

gillb

May 18, 2022
How to start the quest getting my bearings. Ansel has been hired but the quest goes no further. I'm playing version 0.8.3 with a fresh start. Valkyrie is at her old location on Marston avenue.
go out of your house and click on the npc button (the third one of the first row in the left bottom of the screen) click on the "add follower" button of ansel and the quest should go on

gillb

May 18, 2022
Probably just me, but the new house upgrades are confusing. Maybe I'm just too stuck in how it was before. The new upgrades are very expensive and don't seem to do anything. I just saved enough to do second upgrade on bathroom, which is just a watercloset with a tiny shower, sink and toilet, and nothing changed. The description said I added decorations. For 10,000 dollars? It is still just a tiny room, no visual change, but for 10,000 dollars and didn't even get an influence boost! Also, what use is the furniture and appliances? What are those supposed to do? I guess I'm asking what benefits am I getting for the extreme costs of upgrading as I'm not really seeing anything in game.
it mainly depend on wich room you upgrade , for the rooms upstair it add privates bedroom , for the underground it can up your resident cap , adding a library give you some study subject (not sure for this one) . in the garden it's mainly a training ground , production facility and food production

Viktorhugo

Jul 29, 2020
Nope, not for me, started a fresh new game, she's still not in marston avenue ... i don't know, maybe a bug or something.

Reactions: gillb

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Nope, not for me, started a fresh new game, she's still not in marston avenue ... i don't know, maybe a bug or something.
She doesn't show up until about day 30 as I recall.

I'm sad to say that I've not gotten that far, I've finally decided to stop re-starting and just play this one out, but I'm still at day 21. Unlike Khumak I'm not going to be running out of room anytime soon, and I wanted to be the one who managed the distinction of being the first one to run out of room, a storied tradition on the F95 MoR thread.

Phyltre

Nov 24, 2018
Nice Game :) I had to start over because all my old save games didn't work. I must say I really enjoy this game ;) . On the other hand I have found a couple of bugs ... One is my girls some times og obvious reasons get pregnant ..... then suddenly they are not any more. One other thing . It says in the game when u r muslim u can marry 5 wives . Last I counted I was married to 10 ;)

Fade710

Nov 7, 2022
so I know I looked through the wiki and she isn't in there anymore but has anyone got the urchin since the update ?

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Ran into my first bug of the new version, try to convert someone to your faith as an atheist and get this error.

Tried it with both Ansel and as shown in the image Enya.

As far as bugs go seems pretty minor as it doesn't appear to have broken anything, if you check the character afterward they are converted as expected.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
by the way does somoene know how to get adrienne ?
I assume it is the same as before:

Get Michelle's affection to Amiable or higher. Go to [Talk] ---> [Ask Something] ---> [Background]. Click the red text popups.

Is there any console command which would let me add a particular girl to the household? I've probably missed a couple of them which we can get through the missions.
Which girl in particular? All the story-unique girls should be reset in patching your save to 0.8.3 so I assume it is the combat captures. I know how to reset Akari Ito, the urchin, and I think Zenobia back in 0.8.2.3. The method may be the same as before.
sorry i dont see it, could you link it, or at least give page number
page 495

Reactions: gillb
Jun 2, 2021
so I know I looked through the wiki and she isn't in there anymore but has anyone got the urchin since the update ?
Yes, I tried to pass time in my fresh new game to get Kelly (didn't get her event), but in the process i had all events regarding the urchin and I had the chance to add her to my household.

So, there is currently no way to demote a mercenary to servant (and then to slave)?

Reactions: Fade710

Montey

Jul 11, 2017
I somehow abandoned the Ansel Motte Questline after hiring him. Is there any way to trigger it again or a command? Removing/ Adding Follower doesnt work

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes