Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
plus, the brainy traits says that you get more points from books and gives you + in intelligence
but the wiki says that intelligence doesnt give extra points reading, just makes it faster

So I'd say a new explanation on stats would be needed, plus new players wouldnt know what the stats do
It is better to view Brainy as a trait with two components,like this:
  • +10 Intelligence (this one only affects your reading speed)
  • Brainy passive skill: you gain extra points from reading books

old slaves are gone, this is after clicking the patch button

using debug menu to clear follower before or after using the patch button seems to have no effect on the missing slaves
kymanto still shows old slaves as sold

interestingly if i purchase new slaves from kymanto, then back on the house using the patch again will cause the new slave to disappear as well

wondering if on your save the old slaves transferred correctly?

some screenshots from my side
The first two screenshots, labeled "after patch", should not exist. That interface is gone in 0.8.3

The last screenshot, if that is still how your living room looks right now, that means you did not complete patching. Patch AP.

If it does not work, check if you have installed a fan made mod.

If not, send the save file here and wait for someone to patch your save to 0.8.3. Several veteran players here can help. I will do it if I see it later and no one has helped yet.

Last option is to ping Grim but let's exhaust the other options first.
can ya fuck your daughter yet?
No. You will have to wait for a fan mod for that.
child leave house after patching my save game, does any other have same issue?
Yes. The new expanded child system is incompatible with the old. The patch notes/changelogs mentions that the kids will be removed as soon as you patch it to 0.8.3.

Last edited:
Reactions: MasterDk78

Rogerc33

Aug 9, 2022
Is it a bug that I can enslave Loden, Kyle, Armand, Laika? If it isn't what stats exactly are the requirements for that button to show?

idon

Aug 11, 2017
This game is too good for that. You can easily cheat your way through all the html games, but the dev gives you all the tools in this one. The payoff for the grind is enjoyable.

I would wish for more Story though, more events with the NPC, more dialogue... to keep my favourite girls interesting.
the problem is money, and not the rest because as a game it's very nice

Jun 2, 2021
Hey, great stuff with this new update. Just started a fresh game to enjoy it fully.

Still, since this update was announced, I wanted to turn Loren into a slave. I found how to turn "servants" into slaves, but it doesn't work with Loren. Is that because she is a "mercenary" and not a "servant"? If so, how to I demote her to servant first?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Alright, everyone! Do not forget to turn on TotaLube for your mercenaries/issids if you do not want kids. They are turned off by default. Now I have two accidental pregnancies on my hand.

Is it a bug that I can enslave Loden, Kyle, Armand, Laika? If it isn't what stats exactly are the requirements for that button to show?
It is covered in the changelogs. You can change the status of your Issid servants and mercenaries in-game. They can fight you however, especially the really strong and prideful ones. You can promote or demote characters depending on various factors.

NPCs come with different classifications.

Convicts are the ones captured in combat or imprisoned and sold into slavery (an example of a unique slave is Rebecca). You can spend 1000 Influence to promote them to Slaves. They get more rights in lore and in-game they gain +5 affection and +10 happiness.

You can then free slaves, making them Servants. That gives even higher one-time affection and happiness stat increase.

See here for details:

See here for changelogs: , or the front page changelog dropdown.

the problem is money, and not the rest because as a game it's very nice
Method 1: https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-v0-8-3-grimdark.100207/post-12865534

Method 2: https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-v0-8-3-grimdark.100207/post-12865256

Catino

Nov 16, 2023
Love this game. Really surprised by it. I wonder if there is a permanent method of getting the official version without a monthly payment.

Hesperidian

Jul 5, 2021
Great update, swallowed the last few of my hours. I have two questions right now:

We can finally apply Revital to NPCs, which I greatly appreciate, but is there also a way for the player character to use it?

Is there a way to increase the Power of the Cult of the Elder? Weddings speak of a temple at the Docks, so my guess is that it's just not yet implemented.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
This game is too good for that. You can easily cheat your way through all the html games, but the dev gives you all the tools in this one. The payoff for the grind is enjoyable.

I would wish for more Story though, more events with the NPC, more dialogue... to keep my favourite girls interesting.
I agree with everything especially the desperate need for more real content, but the current amount is so small that the grind is unjust imo. Just increase your money and save yourself the time.

Rogerc33

Aug 9, 2022
It is covered in the changelogs. You can change the status of your Issid servants and mercenaries in-game. They can fight you however, especially the really strong and prideful ones. You can promote or demote characters depending on various factors.

NPCs come with different classifications.

Convicts are the ones captured in combat or imprisoned and sold into slavery (an example of a unique slave is Rebecca). You can spend 1000 Influence to promote them to Slaves. They get more rights in lore and in-game they gain +5 affection and +10 happiness.
IC. So I guess I was confused, not being able to turn a merc into a servant. I did successfully convince Armand, Loden and Kyle to become slaves and nulling their salary. Was wondering if I could do that with everyone.

Eland51298

Aug 19, 2022
Does anyone have the password for the locked door in the quest "In the name of god"? I mean the door at the location "Kahils Outpost" --> Sewo´s Bend --> "Old House" where Amir Hasan is supposed to be found. It needs a number-code to be entered.

Apparently I've misrouted a character and now I can't hack that door, and so I'd be grateful if someone could tell me code

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
Is there any console command which would let me add a particular girl to the household? I've probably missed a couple of them which we can get through the missions.

Reactions: gillb

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Probably just me, but the new house upgrades are confusing. Maybe I'm just too stuck in how it was before. The new upgrades are very expensive and don't seem to do anything. I just saved enough to do second upgrade on bathroom, which is just a watercloset with a tiny shower, sink and toilet, and nothing changed. The description said I added decorations. For 10,000 dollars? It is still just a tiny room, no visual change, but for 10,000 dollars and didn't even get an influence boost! Also, what use is the furniture and appliances? What are those supposed to do? I guess I'm asking what benefits am I getting for the extreme costs of upgrading as I'm not really seeing anything in game.

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
Does anyone have the password for the locked door in the quest "In the name of god"? I mean the door at the location "Kahils Outpost" --> Sewo´s Bend --> "Old House" where Amir Hasan is supposed to be found. It needs a number-code to be entered.

Apparently I've misrouted a character and now I can't hack that door, and so I'd be grateful if someone could tell me code
2471 ,iirc

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
What are the exact requirements to get Kelly? I hired a mercenary (Loren), and skipped from around day 200 to day 1000, but Kelly did not appear at the end-of-day events.

Edit: Ok, I have loaded my previous save file from around day 200, hired more mercenaries instead of just one, and increased the total number of residents in my home to 6. I quickly got her after a few days. I am not sure if it was due to my actions or it was just bad luck.

Last edited:

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
For the Dev:

Wanted to pass on that I used the 'Update 0823 to 0830' Function for 6 different 0823 saves and it worked just fine. Even with keeping your household girls(8). I did however release my mercenaries before using it. And when I went to get them again, they had retained all their stats and inventory.

Great work as I would have hated to lose over 2Million in cash! Not to mention the Merc's and their training.

The only down side was losing over 30K in wife's cash and losing all updates(maxed out) on the house. But I understand why it was necessary. Would have been nice getting the cash back for the wife and house updates. :) Call me greedy.

Also noticed that Nicole's Newspaper is gone as well. What to do with her now. lol

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes