caju

Oct 5, 2017
It´s not obscenely out of date. Just somewhat out of date.

Mind you, 8.3 have been out 1-2 days, and most of the wiki have been update. Sadly, not all ot them, but give the developer a break!
I am not really bashing the dev.
I am stating that most of the ui has been tweaked and all the intro stuff in the wiki will need to be adjusted.
There is a whole new area S. Redhaven that isnt spoken about. Plus the quest and investment there.
New characters need to be added along with a few older ones.
There are still a few older quests that need to be caught up too.
The mechanics of earning those tech points and production points. I still havent even looked at figuring that out.
I was not bashing... just mentioning that a fair amount needs to be updated and added.

Fade710

Nov 7, 2022
as far as i have seen you need to upgrade the bathroom i think to get rid of the depravity maybe.....

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
no fan mod but it's a very old save file

here's my save
Did you save this particular in an older version/patch of the game or did you save it using the newest patch, 0.8.3?

Grim, there's a bugged save file here. I tried clearing all his assignments and titles (even Nicole via the debug menu), cleared the duties of followers, and patching it to 0.8.3 bricks his game and removes all his slaves.

There's this line in his save file I have not seen before. When I messed with it, I was able to patch his save to 0.8.3 but only two slaves were rescued, the two in the main slots. Is this AP1 and 2 multiple apartments or is this just him saving while in the middle of patching AP?

save file problem.png

-------
How to reduce household depravity?
The (?) button presents this pop up:
Untitled1111.png

Jun 10, 2022
hey guy what happen when a vendor abandoned his place and is there any way to get him or her back
and how do you capture slave without killing them
I believe if you clear out all of the bandits they come back.

You capture slaves in combat by wounding them without killing. Sometimes you get lucky with ranged or strong melee weapon, but the easiest way is to equip the whipping cane or combat baton. You need rope in inventory and you can only capture up to 1 male and 1 female per fight. Further, you can only have captured in inventory up to +1 of your follower party (so a full party of 4 plus your character means you can have 6 captured slaves).

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
you can get infinite points on character creation if you input this comand on the browser console SugarCube.State.variables.crepoints=(input the points you want here)
You rock works like a charm and sure as hell beats using the save editor.

Last edited:

fircrag

Nov 17, 2018
When creating a character, I can’t select the traits adonis, striker v3, superb, inheritance and others. Writes Mor enchanced, I have tier 4 version. What is the problem, how to select these traits, or do you need a higher tier version?

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
When creating a character, I can’t select the traits adonis, striker v3, superb, inheritance and others. Writes Mor enchanced, I have tier 4 version. What is the problem, how to select these traits, or do you need a higher tier version?
When you start up you have to choose 'MoR Enhanced' on the first page instead of 'Normal' to gain access to traits like 'Adonis' or 'Superb.' If you don't they will be greyed out like if you were playing the Public release and not the Tier-4 version.

Reactions: GD-studios

fircrag

Nov 17, 2018
When you start up you have to choose 'MoR Enhanced' on the first page instead of 'Normal' to gain access to traits like 'Adonis' or 'Superb.' If you don't they will be greyed out like if you were playing the Public release and not the Tier-4 version.
but I chose MoR Enhanced, it gave me 750 points, but I can't select these traits

Eland51298

Aug 19, 2022
Is it possible to somehow shorten the duration of pregnancy in this version of the game?
Because as far as I know, in the previous version you could do it at the doctor in crystal heights.

Nov 28, 2018
Is there a repeatable way to train Science/Academics like going hunting for Survival/Stealth or healing NPCs after a battle for Medicine?

I started with 8 in both and I'm looking to use books/courses after I hit what ever cap the activity is or so I hit 135 or what ever the max you need is.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Is there a repeatable way to train Science/Academics like going hunting for Survival/Stealth or healing NPCs after a battle for Medicine?

I started with 8 in both and I'm looking to use books/courses after I hit what ever cap the activity is or so I hit 135 or what ever the max you need is.
The Historical Society up in Whitehaven allows you to train Academics/Science in a reliable, if leisurely, manner.

The University of Furry's is less reliable but also has naked girls, sometimes crawling around on the floor getting their bellies filled. I generally make Furry's a regular part of my schedule for at least part of the game, I prefer my learning environment include a naked teenager's mouth on my cock.

Reactions: 321654

caju

Oct 5, 2017
750 points for MoR enhanced
280 for free users
And I was feeling guilty for editing the html to give me 415 points... :p

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
750 points for MoR enhanced
280 for free users
And I was feeling guilty for editing the html to give me 415 points... :p
MOR Enhanced start is insanely overpowered. Not only do you get almost 3 times amount of points, but you also get the extremely powerful traits dirt cheap.

25k influence = 20 points
$750k starting fund = 40 points
Bonus to almost every attribute and skill = 50 points
+20 dmg to power strikes = 75 points.
-Oh, you also want a coilgun with 200 ammo? Well that is going be expensive! You are going to have to pay 5 points for that! :geek:

Reactions: cuchulin

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
MOR Enhanced start is insanely overpowered. Not only do you get almost 3 times amount of points, but you also get the extremely powerful traits dirt cheap.

25k influence = 20 points
$750k starting fund = 40 points
Bonus to almost every attribute and skill = 50 points
+20 dmg to power strikes = 75 points.
-Oh, you also want a coilgun with 200 ammo? Well that is going be expensive! You are going to have to pay 5 points for that! :geek:
What's the difference between this and just editing your save? Don't waste your time grinding lol.

Reactions: Eland51298

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I imagine the changes to how NPCs were catalogued changes how you find their IDs when fucking about with the console?
Is there a list of character IDs?

I've started the game over way too many times to be willing to spend IRL hours grinding for stats over and over again.
The story npc's have permanent id's. You can find by right clicking on portrait and clicking inspect. The rando's start at av100 for the first one you acquire and increases incrementally for each new one...av101 for the next. Alternatively, you can copy paste this code in the console:

for (const [key, value] of Object.entries(SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc)) {
if (value.hasOwnProperty("girlname")) {
if (value.girlname == "Mae")
console.log(key);
}
}

Just replace "Mae" with whatever named npc you want the id for. Credit to Milambus at the Discord channel.

Reactions: WakamoSato

Catino

Nov 16, 2023
So I was giving this game a go,
Did a few replays and didn't want to do the stat grind again, then one thing let to an other ...

now I have a pretty extensive cheat list, so I might as well share.
This is composed on game version: 0.8.2.2
As always, before you start cheating make a backup of your save, you might break stuff.

Press 'F12' go to the console tab, here is an tutorial and use the for item descriptions.

Besides money, all other values are set to 200, any of those can be changed to other WHOLE numbers, don't use decimals or floats. '10' is ok, '5.2' is not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other then that fun little game you got here GD-Studios, the setting/world feels very well flashed out and the writing is very well done. I can easily see this growing into a text based 'Elder Scrolls' like game. There is already an fair amount of stuff to do. so keep it up.

I´m having problems editing slave traits. I mean, it does not seem to work anymore. Can someone tell me how we can edit them currently?

Reactions: loong12138 and caju
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes