Catino

Nov 16, 2023

Does not appear to allow you to edit a girl's traits anymore.
You can change numerical values but you cant add workaholic or remove malevolent anymore.
(Things like this are what cause pirates to do pirate things)
Yeah, what I wanted was the traits.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
My five nannies cannot keep up. I overdid siring kids. Worth it!

Willow is the ex-arena champ and with genes like that, Everchosen is going to be the scourge of this world. I will make him as famous as Ayden. Maybe slightly less famous. Maybe I could get him to body type 8. Layana is the name of my stormborn so I thought Daenerys was a fitting name for her kid. She has so much int at 0 years old. Professor Daenerys does not have a nice ring to it though. Maybe I need to rename her..

progeny raana.png
how to cover people
You mean capture? Lower their health, go into melee range, hit them with a whipping cane or combat staff. You can equip them after buying the whipping cane in one of the stores near your house (Market or General Store) while the combat staff is in the Imperial Arms in Emerald City..

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Vulpas

Feb 16, 2021
Tested on version 8.2.3, Gambling is capable of raising intelligence 70, i haven't been able to get it to proc past 70.
It's an EXTREMELY low rate where i gained roughly 80 points of gambling when i finished getting just 10 points of intelligence, this rate will be further decreased if will is mixed in, it's easy to max out will before grinding this if your a max level atheist.

My advice for farming int with this method is save in the dockgrave tavern, enter the gambling and immediately fold.

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
Is it possible to encounter Valkyria again? I tried setting 'slavtest' to 0 but I don't think it's working. Any other variable which I need to adjust?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Is it possible to encounter Valkyria again? I tried setting 'slavtest' to 0 but I don't think it's working. Any other variable which I need to adjust?
Someone already replied earlier to you to try his method (page 502):

Go to saveedit, find the captured slaves line (control + F, type in everything in the brackets except the brackers ["taken":]), replace the attributes there with something like this:

"taken": {
"slot1": {
"state": 1,
"name": "VALKYRIA",
"age": 19,
"will": 49,
"comb": 55,
"wear": 0,
"body": 2,
"id": 128
},

For example, you find this line

"state": 0,
"name": "BANDIT",
"age": 32,
"will": 73,
"comb": 31,
"wear": 20,
"body": 6,
"id": 1

Replace each number with the specific number in the Valkyria line above. Then copy her name.

If this slot is an empty slot (you will know because it says "state":0 instead of "state"1), do not forget to change the value in the "takensl": code. If you had 5 captured slaves in your game and you add Valkyria to an empty slot, change the number in "takensl": 5 to 6.

Reactions: A.aron

Kunt

May 6, 2018
Hey guys, I got a question
With the old version, you could individually tell a follower to increase lets say. meele, or strenght
But in the new version the only way I see is sending them to the gladiatrix, which cost 150$ daily
Am I missing something?
Thanks in advance

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
Hey guys, I got a question
With the old version, you could individually tell a follower to increase lets say. meele, or strenght
But in the new version the only way I see is sending them to the gladiatrix, which cost 150$ daily
Am I missing something?
Thanks in advance
I think it's: make them a Follower and join you for Basic Training.

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
Someone already replied earlier to you to try his method (page 502):

Go to saveedit, find the captured slaves line (control + F, type in everything in the brackets except the brackers ["taken":]), replace the attributes there with something like this:

"taken": {
"state": 1,
"name": "VALKYRIA",
"age": 19,
"will": 49,
"comb": 55,
"wear": 0,
"body": 2,
"id": 128
},

For example, you find this line

"state": 0,
"name": "BANDIT",
"age": 32,
"will": 73,
"comb": 31,
"wear": 20,
"body": 6,
"id": 1

Replace each number with the specific number in the Valkyria line above. Then copy her name.

If this slot is an empty slot (you will know because it says "state":0 instead of "state"1), do not forget to change the value in the "takensl": code. If you had 5 captured slaves in your game and you add Valkyria to an empty slot, change the number in "takensl": 5 to 6.
Thanks for the detailed explanation. But the problem is, she is not even showing up in a new save(from the beginning). I skipped 20+ days but she isn't showing up in Marston Ave. Are there any other specific requirements?

Edit: Nevermind, she shows up after 30 days.

Last edited:

Vulpas

Feb 16, 2021
Grinding Stats as of 8.2.3
This list only includes repeatable methods i have tested myself.
These methods may still work in 8.3 but take them with a grain of salt, i've also rated how annoying they are to grind.
  1. Academics & Science - Insane - Caps at 100, but can be raised to 100 from the Historical society. This grind is absolutely fuckin' miserable, and i actually hurt my wrist doing it.
  2. Medicine - Hard - The circumstances to max this out requires significant combat, any actions taken after combat to either stabilize or comfort allies will raise this stat with a decent chance.
  3. Melee combat - Easy - No cap, train it at home or at a way lower rate through combat.
  4. Ranged combat - Easy - No cap, train it at home or at a way lower rate through combat.
  5. Stealth & Survival - Easy - Capped at 40 and 60 respectively, Hunting will raise both of these up reliably and quickly. Aquisition rates past these values may have dropped drastically or ceased alltogether.
  6. Gambling - Easy - No cap, gambling is the ideal method however there's a chance of learning it from carousing too. You don't need to finish a match to gain a stat increase, so just forfeit immediately. I've raised gambling to 113 so it's possible to go higher.
  7. Performance - Carousing is the only method i've found.
  8. Black smithing - Great - Caps at 130, creating weapons will have the best results for this stat, and is also a great way to make money. Note crafting clothing/jewlery will also increase Artisanry however it has a significantly worse yield.
  9. Artisan - Great - Caps at 130, Jewlery and clothing crafting, the best method i've found was making bondage harnesses then eventually gold necklaces, crafting combat armour was the best method i've found to make money.
  10. Manipulate - Hard - Requesting sex from your slaves has a low rate of increasing this, while farming copulation to it's max i only landed a meagre 58 points in it.
  11. Charm - Easy - 89 seems to be the current cap for repeatable means. Caress during the seducation will increase it, or you can just buy plastic surgery from the crystal heights doctor's hall if you got cash to splash, Getting 84 charm through being knocked out in combat or caressing until you hit this point will allow you to get surgery and jump to 89.
  12. Copulation - Easy - Caps at 90, Fuck your slaves and do it a lot, to make the grind easier i heavily recomend getting the evercock implant from the doctor's hall in crystal heights.
  13. Bondage - Easy - Caps at 70, This one was pretty easy, buy the anal hook from the bdsm shop and just keep inserting and removing it on a slave, high stamina for both of of you massively helps and an autoclicker too.
  14. Flagellation - Medium - Caps at 70, I'd only rate this one medium because you can't save in the velvet room, so it's tidious, get bondage to 70 through the above method then grind this one by using rough play on the slaves in the velvet room at the dockgrave tavern.
  15. Cunnilingus & kissing - Easy - No cap, Start seduction with your slaves and exhaust the either kissing option and then the cunnilingus option and just alternate between the two. If you don't want to raise your slaves kissing abillity just do body kissing and cunnilingus.
Now onto the core stats.
  1. Strength, Dexterity & Stamina - Easy - No cap, no cap and 130 it seems, home training seems to be the best method for these 3.
  2. Intelligence - Hard - This one is funny, when you create your character in 8.2.3 if you pick all the intelligence options you'll come out with 60 in the public build, you can easily get 60 from healthy sleep from a maxed out bedroom. This is time consuming since your at the whims of RNG but to get to 70 you gamble at the dockgrave tavern, start a match then forfeit immediately and hope, the rate at gaining intelligence from this is extremely low.
  3. Willpower - Easy - Soft caps at 100, you can go above it through non repeatable events but the best way i've seen is to become an atheist and just attend college to raise your devotion to rank 3 and it'll get up naturaly while.
If you want some advice for character creation, focus on getting academics and science as high as you can and unique bonuses like the free 15 bucks a day, the bonus when charming teens ETC. as a lot of the other just raw stats are kinda useless/easy to farm.

trulul

Aug 11, 2023
The starting traits are definitely not working - so far in different starts I have tried Expert Soldier and Crafter and neither one has delivered the starting equipment.
Expert Soldier stuff was delivered when I returned home (0.8.3b). Just step outside for a few minutes.

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
Huh, it feels like the Mor Enhanced button in the new character creator has had some code ripped out of it. I've been fiddling around with it, and it doesn't seem like you can easily make it do anything.

Edit: Figured out a way to get the MoR traits; you've gotta edit the button though, trying to change variables to enable them didn't work for me

Last edited:

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
Reactions: StJesuz

Hesperidian

Jul 5, 2021
Stealth & Survival - Easy - Capped at 40 and 60 respectively, Hunting will raise both of these up reliably and quickly. Aquisition rates past these values may have dropped drastically or ceased alltogether.
You can also raise Stealth by collecting dung for Mai-Lynn's father. If you click a pile, save, reload you can reload until the text changes to a +1 Stealth increase. My Stealth skill is currently 69, significantly past that 40 cap.

msor

Aug 5, 2020
You can also raise Stealth by collecting dung for Mai-Lynn's father. If you click a pile, save, reload you can reload until the text changes to a +1 Stealth increase. My Stealth skill is currently 69, significantly past that 40 cap.
40 for Stealth is a limit from hunting. You can get it to 70 by other ways, like stealing from a factory. And there is only one way to get it up to 120 - drugs.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes