mad666

Oct 10, 2017
hey guy how do you increase follower health
i tried child soldier and well they are not very good human shield (even after i speed them up to 18 they still have the same amount of health is there something wrong)

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Played around and found the bug; if you start via the tutorial you don't get stuff. If you skip the tutorial you do.

And yes, I deleted the old version and mine says 0.8.3b (Public) in the corner at start.
You were right. It was a bug with the tutorial - at least for the Crafter trait. Fixed!

You're allowed to use cheats to compensate for this one thing. ;)

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
hey guy is there a bug with LODEN and his sister LAIKA when you speed up their age
for some reason their health stay at 20 and doesn't change at all

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
One thing that bugs me with v.083c is the "Choosing Soldier lvl 2+ will now open up the job assignment at Walton's gunstore", I have 'Soldier lvl2' in my current game (created in 083) and the gunstore is still closed off as a possible job, so I guess it only works with a new game created in 083c. I have most of my house upgraded, so I guess Old Man Walton will have to live without the eye-candy I could provide.. I'll let him keep Bud instead..

Another thing that bugs me is the Tier reward story-slave, I had T4 back in August, and if I patch my old save to 083, I get to keep her, but misses out on the girl you get when starting fresh now and picking the 'Slaver lvl3'. Guess I'll have to sign up again when I find the money.

Other that that, amazing update, v.083 really changed the game for the better!

• Red Heart
Reactions: GD-studios

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
One thing that bugs me with v.083c is the "Choosing Soldier lvl 2+ will now open up the job assignment at Walton's gunstore", I have 'Soldier lvl2' in my current game (created in 083) and the gunstore is still closed off as a possible job, so I guess it only works with a new game created in 083c. I have most of my house upgraded, so I guess Old Man Walton will have to live without the eye-candy I could provide.. I'll let him keep Bud instead..

Another thing that bugs me is the Tier reward story-slave, I had T4 back in August, and if I patch my old save to 083, I get to keep her, but misses out on the girl you get when starting fresh now and picking the 'Slaver lvl3'. Guess I'll have to sign up again when I find the money.

Other that that, amazing update, v.083 really changed the game for the better!
It should work for old saves as well. PM me your save file and I'll take a look.

Also, you can get the new slave (Adora) from the gallery at Crystal heights if you didn't pick slaver lvl 3.

Reactions: WakamoSato

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
hey guy how do you increase follower health
i tried child soldier and well they are not very good human shield (even after i speed them up to 18 they still have the same amount of health is there something wrong)
Health is tied to a separate toughness trait. You have to train it by assigning the people you want to increase the HP of as your followers then go to the Basic Training menu or to the Dojo/Training Grounds you build on your yard then train any of the three attributes: Stamina, Strength, or Melee Combat. HP is a chance-based increase based on a couple of factors I have not fully explored yet.

Note, characters have a limit on their HP based on their body type. For more information, check here:

As for your children, I do not know if the Age+1 option in the Actions menu is supposed to increase their attributes. It does not in mine. I have 18yo children weighing 37 kg for example and have heights below 150cm. I have not yet patched to the C version though so it could just be bugs.

trulul

Aug 11, 2023
How do I favourite npcs in 0.8.3? There is bunch of stuff competing for my attention so I always forget to train my slaves as I do not have their portraits looking at me in the main house menu every morning.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
How do I favourite npcs in 0.8.3? There is bunch of stuff competing for my attention so I always forget to train my slaves as I do not have their portraits looking at me in the main house menu every morning.
That's on the 'Actions' tab.

Reactions: trulul

caju

Oct 5, 2017
You mean from Workshops? You build a workshop and set it to 'Production.'
After searching, I found references to foreman's intelligence, discipline pool, and other things.
(Int of foreman must be above 50... ) etc

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Untitled.jpg I have the required materials for knives. Ansel has 55 int. 66 Average worker discipline.
I have 0 production points.

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
After searching, I found references to foreman's intelligence, discipline pool, and other things.
(Int of foreman must be above 50... ) etc
It was easier to experiment with these things when they were cheaper. I think I bought my first workshop for 5k, the price has gone up I noticed!

(still very much worth it though)

Reactions: caju
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes