Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
View attachment 3387545 I have the required materials for knives. Ansel has 55 int. 66 Average worker discipline.
I have 0 production points.
Have you passed a day? You get a certain amount per day as I recall, I used it for the income which was most generous for a 5k investment, but I know others used them for production. I think it just accumulates points and then when you go to 'Process' something it just auto-completes out of your production points.

Reactions: caju

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Have you passed a day? You get a certain amount per day as I recall, I used it for the income which was most generous for a 5k investment, but I know others used them for production. I think it just accumulates points and then when you go to 'Craft' something it just auto-completes out of your production points.
And thats the clue...
I saw no point leaving the people sitting there and doing nothing for a whole day.
After leaving them doing nothing for a whole day, I got 310 production points.
Thats why I was complaining about the wiki not having info on it.
The game itself doesnt mention it. Maybe add a mini tutorial in workshop that tells you to let workers sit for a day?

Now, off to figure out tech points...

Reactions: Gunner Rey

accxtlx

Nov 8, 2020
<<CLASSIFIED>>
Ammo: <<classified>>.
Damage: +92.
Armor piercing: Yes.
Recoil: Low.

I would like to ask how to obtain this

No relevant information found

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
<<CLASSIFIED>>
Ammo: <<classified>>.
Damage: +92.
Armor piercing: Yes.
Recoil: Low.

I would like to ask how to obtain this

No relevant information found
That's a WIP (Work in Progress) I do believe, it's not available except to tantalize us with the stats there. I think it's the gun the Tier-7 bounties use that they never drop (yet).

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Gunner Rey Maybe you should mention to grim... that when you build the workshop to have a starting pool of 500 points to avoid the confusion of having people sitting there for the first day doing nothing.

Reactions: GD-studios

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Gunner Rey Maybe you should mention to grim... that when you build the workshop to have a starting pool of 500 points to avoid the confusion of having people sitting there for the first day doing nothing.
Really you don´t have people doing nothing. You put them to work and when you get up next day, first thing on the morning, you can see the hard fruit of her work.

What it´s puzzling me its the Tech points...

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I'm sure he'll see your request, he reads the board regularly.

They weren't doing nothing, they were producing whatever you use the production points on the next day (or whenever). I see the production points mechanism as an abstraction of the production process so we don't have to micro-manage it too much.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Okay, it seems that your children have stat caps when they are processed out of the nursery.

Strength caps at 50. Which is a shame. I saw my child in the nursery have a strength stat of 102, thanks to her mom. So we had another child. Both boys capped at 50 strength after I processed them however.

Dexterity seems to have a higher cap. I have not reached it but I think its beyond 80. So if you are raising combat kids, picking a mother with high dex (80+) sounds more beneficial than picking one with high strength since strength caps lower.

Intelligence caps at 90. My child with the stormborn's capped it at that. My child with a 96 int Laika capped at 90 too. I have not tried to have a child with Averil yet. She has much higher Acad and Science stats and maybe the kids can inherit them. It would be nice to be able to raise an Academy teacher/professor ready child or three.

Interestingly, I have not reached the beauty cap for girls. I wonder if putting the urchin gal on perfume, piercings, and the red dress, all of which raises beauty temporarily/as long as she is wearing them, can pass on a higher beauty cap. Or do mothers have a genetic beauty cap which what they can pass on at max... hmmm. I will try tomorrow.

Pros and cons of raising a combat son:

Pros:
+ I have not seen them lose a kindness stat in battle yet. Someone correct me if I got it wrong. No clicking encourage for them to raise kindness back to a level I want.
+ No upkeep cost
+ If you give them a high dex mom, they start with high dex and can be set to the forward position

Cons:
- Really low starting combat and discipline stats.
- I mean really low. You have to grind their toughness from 25, and their melee and ranged combat from 10. They are going to miss. A lot. I maxed my Dojo. Let's see how far I can get their stats in 50 days. Ideally, I get them +2 melee per day from training.

EDIT: The low melee is partly on me though. I picked the play option in the nursery more to make sure my kids start with high affection and happiness. Train combat has a chance to increase STR, DEX, and Melee according to the wiki. My kids had plenty of the first two but I overestimated what melee stat I was going to get, especially since I rushed my kids out.

Last edited:

aldrin122345

Apr 20, 2020
Patching my save file from 8.2.2 to 8.3 only stops at around 2 Patches remaining, something about a live object undefined? Is there something that I'm not doing correctly?

PS. Yes I did follow the instructions to erase all roles/assignments from the slaves and npcs as well as dismissing followers

Dante1174

Jul 1, 2020
How do i unlock the 2 tier slave in kymanto hall, they said raise my standing with the faction but no matter how much money i donate cant pass from tier 6

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I did both?
One were i have to retrieve or deliver a package and one were i had to train a slave i have no more quest from them
Should give another quest about finding information on what happened, which should have been the follow up quest to that first one. Then you're given the quest to take out Cyker soldiers in the Docks.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes