WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
It should work for old saves as well. PM me your save file and I'll take a look.

Also, you can get the new slave (Adora) from the gallery at Crystal heights if you didn't pick slaver lvl 3.
Thank you, it did work, I just had to go talk to him again and pick the "help me out" line, then the job unlocked. I just missed it the first time. All okay, working as intended!

Reactions: GD-studios

Sterik

Sep 28, 2017
I see where to convert hides into leather sheets but do not see how to convert the sheets into leather that is usable to make armor.Am I overlooking something obvious?

Hesperidian

Jul 5, 2021
I see where to convert hides into leather sheets but do not see how to convert the sheets into leather that is usable to make armor.Am I overlooking something obvious?
Sheet is the unit of leather. Each use of 'Prepare Skins' gets you multiple units/sheets of leather.

Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
If I have a pantry girl that gets the -1 Ration for NPCs per day but still have the 3 Ration / day meal plan, does that mean they will just eat 2 rations instead? After getting the bonus the 'manage food' still shows higher consumption; if I make them have 1 ration per day does the bonus just mean they are less hungry and can thus manage?

Also, when is your slave's stat increases from courses calculated/applied? Like, is it predetermined when they first go to the course and takes effect when they get home? Does it change at midnight? Etc.

Last edited:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Perhaps it is my skill being too low tk make leather armor.Thank you for the reply.
When in the crafting menu, where you can pick what object to craft, down at the bottom is a little ?. Click on that and you can scroll through all the crafting options and what their requirements are.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Xarfaks

Apr 26, 2021
Couple of questions:
1. Was the double blowjob morning scene removed? Can not assign a second slave to blowjob duty.
2. What is the point of the old grove? Is it just an alternative temple? Is there any penalty for demolishing it? Also if it is just an alternative temple why cant I just move that faith to the already existing temple that I can not demolish?
3. The stables. So how does this work? I see that my icon changed to a carriage when I travel. But how much speed do I gain? Also if you use the city map shortcut button to go home instantly it takes longer than by manually clicking by carriage I assume that is a bug.

Last edited:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
boy, getting some traits to build up is taking forever. like the perverted trait. would be nice if the %-chances add up after every failed attempt and not just reroll. having just a 1% chance to get a point in the perverted trait is... insane. same with stuff like workaholic, perfectionist and so on.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Was the double blowjob morning scene removed? Can not assign a second slave to blowjob duty.
no its still in the game. gotta go to the option of that girl, houserules, click on that arrow right next to houserules to get to the second page and there you will have the option to have that girl wake you up.
2. What is the point of the old grove? Is it just an alternative temple? Is there any penalty for demolishing it?
i guess you went for the hunter story? thats my bet at least cause that elder relgion helps hunters in their ...hunt. you can demolish it. it just helps getting contentment faster (dont ask me how much contentment does what effect, no clue here either) and helps you strengthening your religion if you go the elder religion route. if you demolish it, you get a fuckton of wood, thats it.

Xarfaks

Apr 26, 2021
no its still in the game. gotta go to the option of that girl, houserules, click on that arrow right next to houserules to get to the second page and there you will have the option to have that girl wake you up.

i guess you went for the hunter story? thats my bet at least cause that elder relgion helps hunters in their ...hunt. you can demolish it. it just helps getting contentment faster (dont ask me how much contentment does what effect, no clue here either) and helps you strengthening your religion if you go the elder religion route. if you demolish it, you get a fuckton of wood, thats it.
Hmmm I can assign one girl when I try to assign a second it tells me task occupied.... Am I missing something

No I did not go hunter root. I just want a garden. Would be nice to if we had one more building slot. What is holding me back is that it is mentioned in the description that it has ties to your family and some traits reference it I think shy trait gained a bonus from the grove.....
And you can not build it back so hesitating to demolish it. Might have story connected to it.

Also in the allowance page would be nice if it was clearly marked that it is allowance ≥ 50 this 50 + is confusing makes you question do I have to input 51 or is 50 enough and if the minimum is 51 then my OCD kind of kicks in.....

Last edited:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Hmmm I can assign one girl when I try to assign another it tells me position is already taken.... Am I missing something

No I did not go hunter root. I just want a garden. Would be nice to if we had one more building slot. What is holding me back is that it is mentioned in the description that it has ties to your family and some traits reference it I think shy trait gained a bonus from the grove.....
And you can not build it back so hesitating to demolish it. Might have story connected to it.
oh i misread, sry. double blowjob i actually dont know.

i have three gardens running right now. you can have up to 4 bigg and i think 2 small?`

and yeah, cant build it, but eh. screw it.

Hesperidian

Jul 5, 2021
What is the point of the old grove? Is it just an alternative temple? Is there any penalty for demolishing it? Also if it is just an alternative temple why cant I just move that faith to the already existing temple that I can not demolish?
Got any shy characters? That trait's punishment is inactive while the grove still exists. Contentment gain through it can also be useful for your household. If you follow the Cult of the Elder, you can give it an upgrade that automatically generates some Devotion every day, which I'm not sure the other faiths get, but since you compared it to a temple ...

Xarfaks

Apr 26, 2021
oh i misread, sry. double blowjob i actually dont know.

i have three gardens running right now. you can have up to 4 bigg and i think 2 small?`

and yeah, cant build it, but eh. screw it.
Do you get a bonus for assigning multiple gardeners?
I am sort of confused currently about how exactly workers function. Factories seem to scale with every worker. I have one and it seems I can assign a lot of people there. Not sure if there is a hard limit or some point at which production points stop scaling....

I seriously think the dev needs to rethink the interface.
Create a page that shows all the roles that can be filled in a household and all the bonuses you can get vs all the negative deductions. So we would not have to guess how many janitors we need. How many guards etc.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Lurker452
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes