TroubleInYesterday

May 5, 2022
Huh, it feels like the Mor Enhanced button in the new character creator has had some code ripped out of it. I've been fiddling around with it, and it doesn't seem like you can easily make it do anything.

Edit: Figured out a way to get the MoR traits; you've gotta edit the button though, trying to change variables to enable them didn't work for me
Don't suppose you'd mind sharing your methods? I've being trying to play around with this but can't figure it out.

Reactions: IsraelU

msor

Aug 5, 2020
Grinding Stats as of 8.2.3
This list only includes repeatable methods i have tested myself.
These methods may still work in 8.3 but take them with a grain of salt, i've also rated how annoying they are to grind.
  1. Academics & Science - Insane - Caps at 100, but can be raised to 100 from the Historical society. This grind is absolutely fuckin' miserable, and i actually hurt my wrist doing it.
  2. Medicine - Hard - The circumstances to max this out requires significant combat, any actions taken after combat to either stabilize or comfort allies will raise this stat with a decent chance.
  3. Melee combat - Easy - No cap, train it at home or at a way lower rate through combat.
  4. Ranged combat - Easy - No cap, train it at home or at a way lower rate through combat.
  5. Stealth & Survival - Easy - Capped at 40 and 60 respectively, Hunting will raise both of these up reliably and quickly. Aquisition rates past these values may have dropped drastically or ceased alltogether.
  6. Gambling - Easy - No cap, gambling is the ideal method however there's a chance of learning it from carousing too. You don't need to finish a match to gain a stat increase, so just forfeit immediately. I've raised gambling to 113 so it's possible to go higher.
  7. Performance - Carousing is the only method i've found.
  8. Black smithing - Great - Caps at 130, creating weapons will have the best results for this stat, and is also a great way to make money. Note crafting clothing/jewlery will also increase Artisanry however it has a significantly worse yield.
  9. Artisan - Great - Caps at 130, Jewlery and clothing crafting, the best method i've found was making bondage harnesses then eventually gold necklaces, crafting combat armour was the best method i've found to make money.
  10. Manipulate - Hard - Requesting sex from your slaves has a low rate of increasing this, while farming copulation to it's max i only landed a meagre 58 points in it.
  11. Charm - Easy - 89 seems to be the current cap for repeatable means. Caress during the seducation will increase it, or you can just buy plastic surgery from the crystal heights doctor's hall if you got cash to splash, Getting 84 charm through being knocked out in combat or caressing until you hit this point will allow you to get surgery and jump to 89.
  12. Copulation - Easy - Caps at 90, Fuck your slaves and do it a lot, to make the grind easier i heavily recomend getting the evercock implant from the doctor's hall in crystal heights.
  13. Bondage - Easy - Caps at 70, This one was pretty easy, buy the anal hook from the bdsm shop and just keep inserting and removing it on a slave, high stamina for both of of you massively helps and an autoclicker too.
  14. Flagellation - Medium - Caps at 70, I'd only rate this one medium because you can't save in the velvet room, so it's tidious, get bondage to 70 through the above method then grind this one by using rough play on the slaves in the velvet room at the dockgrave tavern.
  15. Cunnilingus & kissing - Easy - No cap, Start seduction with your slaves and exhaust the either kissing option and then the cunnilingus option and just alternate between the two. If you don't want to raise your slaves kissing abillity just do body kissing and cunnilingus.
Now onto the core stats.
  1. Strength, Dexterity & Stamina - Easy - No cap, no cap and 130 it seems, home training seems to be the best method for these 3.
  2. Intelligence - Hard - This one is funny, when you create your character in 8.2.3 if you pick all the intelligence options you'll come out with 60 in the public build, you can easily get 60 from healthy sleep from a maxed out bedroom. This is time consuming since your at the whims of RNG but to get to 70 you gamble at the dockgrave tavern, start a match then forfeit immediately and hope, the rate at gaining intelligence from this is extremely low.
  3. Willpower - Easy - Soft caps at 100, you can go above it through non repeatable events but the best way i've seen is to become an atheist and just attend college to raise your devotion to rank 3 and it'll get up naturaly while.
If you want some advice for character creation, focus on getting academics and science as high as you can and unique bonuses like the free 15 bucks a day, the bonus when charming teens ETC. as a lot of the other just raw stats are kinda useless/easy to farm.
Few more additions to getting "hard" stats.
Intelligence - Up to 60 by comfy sleep. 90 by poker. 100 by dinner with wife. Up to 120 - from Dexter Colt random night event.
Academy - Up to 80 from drinking in a Furry and Movie night at home. 100 Historical society. No limit from Dexter.
Science - Up to 60 from drinking in a Furry on Valerie day(give both Aca and Sci). 100 - Historical society. 100+ from Dexter Colt.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Grinding Stats as of 8.2.3
This list only includes repeatable methods i have tested myself.
These methods may still work in 8.3 but take them with a grain of salt, i've also rated how annoying they are to grind.
  1. Academics & Science - Insane - Caps at 100, but can be raised to 100 from the Historical society. This grind is absolutely fuckin' miserable, and i actually hurt my wrist doing it.
  2. Medicine - Hard - The circumstances to max this out requires significant combat, any actions taken after combat to either stabilize or comfort allies will raise this stat with a decent chance.
  3. Melee combat - Easy - No cap, train it at home or at a way lower rate through combat.
  4. Ranged combat - Easy - No cap, train it at home or at a way lower rate through combat.
  5. Stealth & Survival - Easy - Capped at 40 and 60 respectively, Hunting will raise both of these up reliably and quickly. Aquisition rates past these values may have dropped drastically or ceased alltogether.
  6. Gambling - Easy - No cap, gambling is the ideal method however there's a chance of learning it from carousing too. You don't need to finish a match to gain a stat increase, so just forfeit immediately. I've raised gambling to 113 so it's possible to go higher.
  7. Performance - Carousing is the only method i've found.
  8. Black smithing - Great - Caps at 130, creating weapons will have the best results for this stat, and is also a great way to make money. Note crafting clothing/jewlery will also increase Artisanry however it has a significantly worse yield.
  9. Artisan - Great - Caps at 130, Jewlery and clothing crafting, the best method i've found was making bondage harnesses then eventually gold necklaces, crafting combat armour was the best method i've found to make money.
  10. Manipulate - Hard - Requesting sex from your slaves has a low rate of increasing this, while farming copulation to it's max i only landed a meagre 58 points in it.
  11. Charm - Easy - 89 seems to be the current cap for repeatable means. Caress during the seducation will increase it, or you can just buy plastic surgery from the crystal heights doctor's hall if you got cash to splash, Getting 84 charm through being knocked out in combat or caressing until you hit this point will allow you to get surgery and jump to 89.
  12. Copulation - Easy - Caps at 90, Fuck your slaves and do it a lot, to make the grind easier i heavily recomend getting the evercock implant from the doctor's hall in crystal heights.
  13. Bondage - Easy - Caps at 70, This one was pretty easy, buy the anal hook from the bdsm shop and just keep inserting and removing it on a slave, high stamina for both of of you massively helps and an autoclicker too.
  14. Flagellation - Medium - Caps at 70, I'd only rate this one medium because you can't save in the velvet room, so it's tidious, get bondage to 70 through the above method then grind this one by using rough play on the slaves in the velvet room at the dockgrave tavern.
  15. Cunnilingus & kissing - Easy - No cap, Start seduction with your slaves and exhaust the either kissing option and then the cunnilingus option and just alternate between the two. If you don't want to raise your slaves kissing abillity just do body kissing and cunnilingus.
Now onto the core stats.
  1. Strength, Dexterity & Stamina - Easy - No cap, no cap and 130 it seems, home training seems to be the best method for these 3.
  2. Intelligence - Hard - This one is funny, when you create your character in 8.2.3 if you pick all the intelligence options you'll come out with 60 in the public build, you can easily get 60 from healthy sleep from a maxed out bedroom. This is time consuming since your at the whims of RNG but to get to 70 you gamble at the dockgrave tavern, start a match then forfeit immediately and hope, the rate at gaining intelligence from this is extremely low.
  3. Willpower - Easy - Soft caps at 100, you can go above it through non repeatable events but the best way i've seen is to become an atheist and just attend college to raise your devotion to rank 3 and it'll get up naturaly while.
If you want some advice for character creation, focus on getting academics and science as high as you can and unique bonuses like the free 15 bucks a day, the bonus when charming teens ETC. as a lot of the other just raw stats are kinda useless/easy to farm.
Pretty good list overall. Here are a few additional options you might not have known about:

- Melee and ranged actually cap at 150 last I checked, but if you fight alot it's easy to get there.
- Stealth can go above 40 working at the factory and you can also gain points collecting dung from the baneclaws via Mai Lynn's quest. I think the dung gains might be uncapped but I'm not sure. If you go solo 40 stealth seems to be enough to never get caught. You do NOT want to actually fight a baneclaw solo...
- Manipulate can be increased by explaining chores and sex duties in addition to what you mentioned and the chance is somewhat decent (maybe 10% per attempt), can raise it to more than 90 last I tried but it's still fairly tough to grind it out
- Intelligence can be increased at a somewhat reasonable rate by doing extravagant marriages, but it's expensive. Basically a mid to late game only option
- Medicine is fairly easy to increase if you don't mind being a cold hearted bastard. Find 4 people you don't care about with 25 health and send them out fighting naked. They'll all get taken down constantly making those stabilize attempts easy to come by. Ideal option IMO is a random female slave you plan to just sell so you don't care how many stat points she loses. Once you get to 40 you can use doctor's kits so you don't have to deal with stat losses anymore

fixet

Aug 8, 2016
It's closing in on midnight here so I won't give you a long answer but it sounds like you've only encountered "random" NPCs so far. There are 18 story NPC with 150+ unique scenes each so check those out if you want more variety.
lol wat

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Do you have to download the entire game for 0.8.3c or do you just download the startgame.html like it was for 0.8.2.3c?

---

Re: raising int, if you are specifically patching in an old save file to 0.8.3 and you picked Brainy, you get +10 int and I was massively tempted. I could not use the passive anymore, probably. I will try the library I am building up, see if Brainy does something for it. But man, picking that trait just to get instant +10 more int in my account might bite me in the ass.

Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
What determines when sleeping makes you skip into another day? (aka sleep at 7:50 AM on the 5th and it makes you wake up at 8:00 AM of the 6th) I've been for the most part been sleeping right before 7 AM, but sometimes I can sleep at 7:30 AM on the 5th and still wake up on the 5th at 8 AM, for example. Is it dependent on your remaining stamina when you sleep?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
What determines when sleeping makes you skip into another day? (aka sleep at 7:50 AM on the 5th and it makes you wake up at 8:00 AM of the 6th) I've been for the most part been sleeping right before 7 AM, but sometimes I can sleep at 7:30 AM on the 5th and still wake up on the 5th at 8 AM, for example. Is it dependent on your remaining stamina when you sleep?
In my experience, if you go to sleep at any time before 7am (even as late as 6:54am) you will never lose a day. If you go to sleep between 7am and 8am you will sometimes lose a day and sometimes not. If you sleep after 8am you will always lose a day.

Reactions: Fauno36

msor

Aug 5, 2020
It depends on have you assign someone on "Morning blowjob" or not. If you have - then you will wake up at 7 AM. If not - then 8 AM. So try to conclude your day before that time.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
What are the %chances of nannies affecting the stats of kids in the nursery and do the kids have stat caps for how much they gain from nannies/nursery atmosphere? I am wondering if having the nursery aging on x100 speed instead of x10 will lessen their gains. Or if I should just change the kids' nursery days value to the required 3000 days to get them out.

EDIT: Or maybe it does something fancy, like the nanny/atmosphere stats only matter in day 3000, similar to how lectures and books worked in 0.8.2? E.g. when your kids are at day 3000, the game checks your nanny/atmosphere stats, then do all the calculations of how much they contributed for the past 2999 days at day 3000.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
How do you upgrade the wall around your house now?
Ive upgraded the house and the guard-tower, but discriptions of guards on patrol mention the wall being 'crumbling'

Wat do?

chaosiv

May 23, 2020
Did you save this particular in an older version/patch of the game or did you save it using the newest patch, 0.8.3?
it's saved on version 0823 before patching

"the willpower increase room" and "the room of horror" is from the old version of raana back when we can rename the house rooms

Xarfaks

Apr 26, 2021
Anyone figured out how to get all the skill classes to expert?
HTML or variable edit?
Also is it still impossible to edit mercenaries and other non slave household members?

Reactions: Daba

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Untitled.jpg
I just prefer to open the html and edit it directly.
And now I am not stopping with minor tweaks :devilish:
I am adding events to add skill points that would normally take years in game.
I added a teaching event that adds intelligence.
I added an enemy battle that gives me a new weapon. (reverse rifle ; gets stronger as enemy gets closer)

Its just html, not rocket science.

Reactions: TaurusBR

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Also is it still impossible to edit mercenaries and other non slave household members?
You can modify all npc in the same way as slaves now.

The tricky part is to know which id they have. I have put a method to make that easy in this post.

Basically just paste in the blob of code in console, modify cheatgirlname and then press enter.
After that type cheatgirl.something = something

When you want to modify another slave / npc just press arrow key up a few times instead of pasting the blob.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes