Apr 20, 2018
Durasteel hella hard to come by. Do ya'll just buy it from Aimee's store and also get it from the workshop scrapping supplies? Any good methods to min/max getting to level 100 for a faction to join you?

rennerd

Feb 19, 2020
So do NPC traits (for mercenaries, specifically) get locked when you first enter the map they're on? Haven't extensively tested it, but I understand some traits are locked and some are random, but I tried recruiting some a few times with absolutely no change, whereas trying on an npc on a map I hadn't visited did offer some trait variability.

Melves

Apr 5, 2024
Hi guys

I have almost done all the quests to which I have access (T2) except "The underthing". From Wiki page I see that I need to Scavenge the catacombs of an old factory in stokke hills. But I do not see any access to such a factory. What am I doing wrong?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
So do NPC traits (for mercenaries, specifically) get locked when you first enter the map they're on? Haven't extensively tested it, but I understand some traits are locked and some are random, but I tried recruiting some a few times with absolutely no change, whereas trying on an npc on a map I hadn't visited did offer some trait variability.
It's when you enter the same room with them. So if they're outside then yeah as soon as you enter the zone their traits are set. If they're inside it's when you go into whatever building they're in. So for instance as soon as you step outside your house Jack's traits are set in stone. Bud's are set in stone as soon as you enter the weapon shop.

The only minor exception I've seen is with Adrianne. Maybe it's because she's outside in that zone when she eventually appears. You just can't see her until you've dealt with the Preacher. She seems to have her traits set in stone the first time you ever visit Preacher's Pond. She can't really get anything useful randomly anyway so it's not worth trying to save scum her traits, but if you really want her to be an advocate or have daddy issues you have to wait to visit Preacher's Pond until you're ready to actually recruit her.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I'm currently reworking alochas mod, while playing a new game and adding functionality as I go.

Currently I'm only using the following buttons:
1717431800767.png

But already with that very limited functionality it is wonderful to play with it.

Auto hunt, is fully automated with configurable options and it basically does everything for you. It checks that you have a rifle with sufficient ammo, navigates to one of the mainland hunting grounds (wetland, imogen and darkmere for expert hunters), based on available game and city control, takes a detour to majestic scenery if low on stamina, automatically selects hunting method based on weather and type of game, limits number of retries depending on time of day and finally prepares meat automatically before and after you get home.

Basic trainings now have configurable skill level and cash limit to hire trainer and a separate skill level for the push it option.

I'm expecting that it will be complete in a few weeks.

But, in the meantime... I would be very happy if someone could provide me with inspiration for other functons to implement or reinvent.

Like for example, I'm already planning for increase Science and Academics buttons, which will pick relevant location and activities, depending on influence, skill, money and time of day.

Most such things, I will eventually figure out on my own. But when it comes to sexual training and talking, it quickly becomes very complicated by the fact that player may have different goals for different girls and possibly conflicting personal goals for the mc.

One possibility would be to keep it simple, like "Talk Degrading" which would first attempt degrading talk options to selected girl and if no girl is selected then attempt to talk degradingly to all followers.

And then of course an inverse button to flatter / encourage the girl / followers.

Similarily Seduce / Sexually abuse buttons could be added.

And there could be a similar button for the purpose of sexually training MC instead of the girl / followers.

An additional option would be for the player to rename one or more NPC pages to something like "Slut page 1" or "Leave alone page 4" to make npcs available or unavailable for automatic or mass selections.

But in that case I worry a bit that it may become too automated and unfun to play...

In any case, if someone has any ideas, feel free to let me know.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Honestly, the main cheat I might actually consider using would be if there was a way to guarantee certain traits on NPCs when I pick them up. I frequently wind up save scumming certain traits on some NPCs and it's pretty tedious. Some of them you can grind out but others like Malevolent they either start with it or they can't ever get it.

Reactions: Lurker452

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Honestly, the main cheat I might actually consider using would be if there was a way to guarantee certain traits on NPCs when I pick them up. I frequently wind up save scumming certain traits on some NPCs and it's pretty tedious. Some of them you can grind out but others like Malevolent they either start with it or they can't ever get it.
I have actually given some though on the possibility to add a cheat menu, with options to properly add or remove traits (Loreens nympho trait for example most likely comes with stat changes that is not reflected when just adding or removing the trait itself via console). But it is currently not very high on the list to do.

Next focus is to make morning blowjob fully automated, with configurable target levels, including abort if sexually satisfied and targets met.

Edit: Which turned out to be less complicated than expected.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
I would really like LESS variability in the 'scripted' NPCs. Having sweet Michelle pop as Dominant just doesn't make sense!

Reactions: straboavso1

Moisthammer

Jan 10, 2022
I've tried to filter through the threads (sorry), but can you freeze the other NPCs from aging?

I played this game on-and-off over three years back when you had to meticulously grind each stat. Now I feel like I want to start over, because my MCs intel/willpower aren't where I want them to be and training the MC/NPCs stats are definitely more rewarding now.

Fade710

Nov 7, 2022
I've tried to filter through the threads (sorry), but can you freeze the other NPCs from aging?

I played this game on-and-off over three years back when you had to meticulously grind each stat. Now I feel like I want to start over, because my MCs intel/willpower aren't where I want them to be and training the MC/NPCs stats are definitely more rewarding now.
they have changed the anti ageing now you have to buy it with rep and money you only freeze yourself if you choose the stop ageing option

Reactions: Moisthammer

ArKain

Jul 12, 2017
There's a bug in combat that allows you to repeatedly attack an enemy, essentially guaranteeing the death of one enemy per character action. With a full team of 5 this lets you win any fight on the first round.

I've done it with melee only as I'm running 5 greatswords, but the power strike hotkey (E) and strike hotkey (S) are active even during the time that you're getting a message about damage dealt, spamming them allows you to repeatedly attack the enemy.

Last edited:

bai_pyrvan

Feb 5, 2018
Is it possible to enslave Loren, Aiko and Enya?
As far as I know, only status "servant" can be enslaved, mercenaries cannot. Kyle, Loden, Laika, Caitlin (after you give her freedom), Adrienne can be enslaved.

• You're now able to capture another powerful male antagonist - The Black Scorpion. If you've already captured or defeated him, setting **$raien1 to 1** will reset his position and allow you to fight him one more time in Raikan.
Where to change this ?

protagonist1989

May 28, 2018
hi Guys,

Other than the initially scripted ones such as the bandit girl in stokke hill, can you capture random slave girls from any battles? all the random spawns including the bounties appear to be males only.

how do you find ID of slaves?

for Fort Sera, does the quality of slaves donated matter?

Reactions: Daba

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
who is Mr.Tillingast? how do I invite him for dinner party and also where can I find this famous bounty hunter named Cela Ventress whos been assassinating several people in the news event

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
hi Guys,

Other than the initially scripted ones such as the bandit girl in stokke hill, can you capture random slave girls from any battles? all the random spawns including the bounties appear to be males only.

how do you find ID of slaves?

for Fort Sera, does the quality of slaves donated matter?
you can capture other bandit girls and enslave them as well just gotta look at there combat image, recommend getting the whipping cane since that has a 85% to capture them and also find ones with names like Talika and Akari from kasey park fort.

ID for slaves, IDK. For Fort Sera you can just throw random bandits at them, regardless of combat stats or skill

Reactions: Fauno36
4.50 star(s) 116 Votes