doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
You can free it.
better solution reload and never touch that group of space marine that i wasted resources to fight them if i don't yield any profit from it, what fking annoying thing making these things only sellable when have high influence, quite frankly if the dev didn't add in that retarded side effect that affecting all other slaves wouldn't even be bother asking about this shit.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
better solution reload and never touch that group of space marine that i wasted resources to fight them if i don't yield any profit from it, what fking annoying thing making these things only sellable when have high influence, quite frankly if the dev didn't add in that retarded side effect that affecting all other slaves wouldn't even be bother asking about this shit.
:ROFLMAO: Lol, that's life, sometimes kicks you in the arse when you aren't ready. Could put in a cell until you have the influence to sell it.
I would seriously suggest not to try "Start Seduction" with it.....:sick:

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
The influence needed for Crystal Hills really isn't that high. This game is a marathon, not a sprint. Many players spend years (in game) in a single play through.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
There are a bunch of things in the game that require lots of influence. The fusion core in your house for instance requires 50k influence to buy. You get there quickly if you're focusing on it or you can take as long as you want.

I usually have the fusion core before the first 6 months have elapsed along with a bunch of other things that cost influence like grenade launchers, the 2 extra lots you can buy to expand your house, some revital, etc. You can just wait to capture any of the abominations if you're worried about it. I frequently capture one from the area you find Laika and Loden on day 1 and just leave him unprocessed until I hit 6k influence so I can then add him to my house and sell him. It only takes 2 or 3 weeks to get to 6k.

Jun 10, 2022
I offered solution because you said you had it stuck in your household and it was dragging down stats. If you were just going to reload why whine about it?

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I offered solution because you said you had it stuck in your household and it was dragging down stats. If you were just going to reload why whine about it?
Not at you specifically it at this retarded game, that end up being a constant reload or F5

Mar 5, 2024
Freeing Prowlers is actually a very good idea, if one wants to decrease control. But then I suggest to give the poor Prowler (or Abomination) a stealth armor first (eventhough also a duraplate or HULC armor has some effect, but then the best results are with a stealth armor). An initial control value of 10 and one freed abomination with a stealth armor reduces control by 3 (duraplate/HULC by 2), a freed abomination with any other armor (than duraplate/HULC/stealth) does reduce control by 1 (unarmored counts as any other armor). Considering that there is no real lower bound for control reduction this way and the costs of a stealth armor (and the money one could get by donating a prowler to HUNT research) and comparing it to the cost of reducing control via donations to the Bandit faction, it is a pretty good deal to free prowlers (after giving them a stealth armor to wear).

Sadly there is currently no infinite supply of Abominations to capture and let lose on Ikaanos (and breeding abominations does not actually work just yet - aside most folks probably would only want to breed male prowlers and not tainting females, especially unique females).

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Build tavern or workshop, which one you guys think bring more benefit?
No comparison, a fully upgraded workshop with 100+ int character (soulmate relation) as foreman and 70+ avg displine will make 7-8 thousands manufacturing points means u can profit 10 grand from a single workshop in grim dark dying world difficulty- its basically a money printing machine. Mind though If u not playing in dying world then u can have as many u wish but playing in dying world means raw materials are limited and price vary accordingly. More than two workshop leads to material shortage and less profit. Hire scavangers,scrap materials to get for more profit. I'll recommend having max two workshop - one is for your best disciplined slaves and other for trainees. Two workshops give u 15-20 grand per day if u do things wisely and efficiently.

Last edited:

limlex

Jun 6, 2024
Hey does anyone know the code for the door out by imogden burrow or for hunts research lab?

Also I'm having a hard time getting the dinner quest to occur, any hints or suggestions to make them happen?

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Is it possible to edit the HTML code to unlock MoR enhanced or not? Does it need more files or something?
Yes, it is possible to unlock MoR enhanced by editing the HTML code. One way of doing it was posted 1-2 months back.

Personally, I don't mind that it is only available for Tier4+.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Hey does anyone know the code for the door out by imogden burrow or for hunts research lab?

Also I'm having a hard time getting the dinner quest to occur, any hints or suggestions to make them happen?
I managed to trigger Michelle's dinner quest when her willpower was low so try 5 willpower, see if it works. The wiki says it requires 5 willpower from her but that might not yet be updated.

Bud's quest works as normal. Lovisa's dinner quest works as normal.

The Abbot Roo and Walton dinner quest just gave me Standing +1 with them. I will see if with enough standing, I can trigger their final quest.

Reactions: Lurker452

maxwanker

Apr 12, 2023
Is it possible to edit the HTML code to unlock MoR enhanced or not? Does it need more files or something?
The published versions are usualy the last stable "enhanced" versions. Updates are timed nearly monthly. There are no features missing but the beta testings an very new develop since last public published. In different to other developements, there are no hidden special versions for the supporters (beside one additional scripted slave, need some additional pics). Supporters just get the monthly new releases a few weeks/days earlier then the public.

So: The answer is "No", as you'll not find a hidden "enhanced" version.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
The published versions are usualy the last stable "enhanced" versions. Updates are timed nearly monthly. There are no features missing but the beta testings an very new develop since last public published. In different to other developements, there are no hidden special versions for the supporters (beside one additional scripted slave, need some additional pics). Supporters just get the monthly new releases a few weeks/days earlier then the public.

So: The answer is "No", as you'll not find a hidden "enhanced" version.
He probably means the MoR Enhanced start for character creation.

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes