Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I've tried to filter through the threads (sorry), but can you freeze the other NPCs from aging?

I played this game on-and-off over three years back when you had to meticulously grind each stat. Now I feel like I want to start over, because my MCs intel/willpower aren't where I want them to be and training the MC/NPCs stats are definitely more rewarding now.
Yes. You can enter The Palace District via Emerald City and buy Revital from the Transit Department to deduct 360 days from your NPCs' agedays. They cannot deduct age however, only the countdown to the next age (agedays). Age works like this: NPCs have agedays. It counts down 360 agedays and once the countdown reaches 0, the actual NPC age increases by 1.

Best place to sell weapons?
Hamah Bay for rifles and other ranged weapons. Take the port from Darkmere, located past Imogen's Barrow and Preacher's Pond.

You're now able to capture another powerful male antagonist - The Black Scorpion. If you've already captured or defeated him, setting **$raien1 to 1** will reset his position and allow you to fight him one more time in Raikan.
Where to change this ?
Control + Shift + J on Chrome/Edge

Paste:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.raien1 = 1

Hit enter.

Is it possible to enslave Loren, Aiko and Enya?
Only through a very specific scenario: Your savefile must be from before 0.8.3 because back then their status were servant. Patch it to 0.8.3.

hi Guys,

Other than the initially scripted ones such as the bandit girl in stokke hill, can you capture random slave girls from any battles? all the random spawns including the bounties appear to be males only.

how do you find ID of slaves?

for Fort Sera, does the quality of slaves donated matter?
List of unique girls from battles (some of them not from battles):

https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-v0-8-3-2-grimdark.100207/post-13176909

You can also check the wiki though it is not yet included in full:

(I just realized I misspelled Telika and Mae still has randomized last name).
-----------
Fort Sera:

Combat captures with ID between 5 and 15 raises the Fort's power past 100.

A (now deleted) list of such enemies was provided by nouseforaname3 back in older patches:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

who is Mr.Tillingast? how do I invite him for dinner party and also where can I find this famous bounty hunter named Cela Ventress whos been assassinating several people in the news event
Clea Vallas is still not implemented in the game but she will be coming soon. Her unique trait, Liberator, is already in the code and her casual, undies, and naked interact renders are in the folder since 0.8.3.2.

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
Thanks Clemency,

i was looking for respawnable girls from battles. All enemy respawns seem to be males. the only source of non-unique girls seem to be the markets.

Thanks. is there a way to find the IDs in game?
Stokke Hills has a respawning 'bandit girl'. Slow respawn rate but you can get her many times.
One of the random event Marston gangs also has girls. I've only had them show up once in my current game.

Reactions: bai_pyrvan

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
i was looking for respawnable girls from battles. All enemy respawns seem to be males. the only source of non-unique girls seem to be the markets.
Ah.

At low city control (25 or even lower), one of the bandit groups that can spawn comes with three girls and a guy. Starting at less than 25 or so, you have a chance to meet them in Cole Canyon, to the right of Marston Avenue. At even lower control value, they can spawn in Whitehaven and Westside. They can spawn in Redhaven at less than 5 control.

When the conclude day even says you can get ambushed when walking through a specific district, this specific bandit can attack you too.

When the conclude day event says the Order of the Red Tide has occupied Marston Avenue, two of the three spawns contain a girl.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I have a problem with who to keep is there a way to see if the girl has quests or scenes i already filled my pages need more space.

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Does the mc techie trait actually work? I saw that it didn't show up in the character sheet so i checked game code and when you choose the trait it sets $mctraittechie to 100 but the actual trait is $mctraittech, atleast it looked like that to me.

Reactions: Clemency

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Does the mc techie trait actually work? I saw that it didn't show up in the character sheet so i checked game code and when you choose the trait it sets $mctraittechie to 100 but the actual trait is $mctraittech, atleast it looked like that to me.
I will post it in discord bug reports.

EDIT/UPDATE: It is already fixed in the current alpha.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Ah.

At low city control (25 or even lower), one of the bandit groups that can spawn comes with three girls and a guy. Starting at less than 25 or so, you have a chance to meet them in Cole Canyon, to the right of Marston Avenue. At even lower control value, they can spawn in Whitehaven and Westside. They can spawn in Redhaven at less than 5 control.

When the conclude day even says you can get ambushed when walking through a specific district, this specific bandit can attack you too.

When the conclude day event says the Order of the Red Tide has occupied Marston Avenue, two of the three spawns contain a girl.
There's also an uncommon random spawn in Marston avenue that has 3 groups of bandits, 2 of which have girls wielding swords. The boss group can drop a katana but it's not guaranteed.

Reactions: protagonist1989
Apr 20, 2018
I tried to get Kymano Syndicate as a faction, but when I level it over 70, it just drops back down to 70 immediately. I am rank 5 soldier to that faction. Why can't I increase it?

protagonist1989

May 28, 2018
Ah.

There's also an uncommon random spawn in Marston avenue that has 3 groups of bandits, 2 of which have girls wielding swords. The boss group can drop a katana but it's not guaranteed.
Thanks. This was exactly what i was looking for

Hairybum

Aug 24, 2022
you can capture other bandit girls and enslave them as well just gotta look at there combat image, recommend getting the whipping cane since that has a 85% to capture them and also find ones with names like Talika and Akari from kasey park fort.
ID for slaves, IDK. For Fort Sera you can just throw random bandits at them, regardless of combat stats or skill
Whipping cane has 100% chance to capture. The wiki was wrong. Now corrected.

Reactions: wjrjbnjd

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
And abot Firefox, because on my PC cannot play the game through Chrome? On firefox this command opens browser console, but only shows me some information, I don't see a place to write something.
I never tried that before, and you are right: no editing.
I use F12 (AKA Cntl+Shift+I) > (select) Console

Reactions: bai_pyrvan

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I tried to get Kymano Syndicate as a faction, but when I level it over 70, it just drops back down to 70 immediately. I am rank 5 soldier to that faction. Why can't I increase it?
Several factions have a standing cap of 70 currently. The ones that do not are the Catholic Church and Warrior's Hall. There is an exploit to keep a faction from dropping to 70 but I did not ask how they did it.

how do i sell the prowler alien to scientist?
NPC Menu ---> click the Prowler image ---> Actions ---> Project Erebos.

Whipping cane has 100% chance to capture. The wiki was wrong. Now corrected.
The whipping cane grants +89%. The final calculations total to ~100% so the whipping cane is basically at 100%.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
You need to visit Hunt Research in Crystal Hills when you have 6000 Influence, it will give you a mission to deliver girls with specific requirements (the Project Erebos).
Trying to submit a Prowler to Project Erebos will give you the option to sell it for 7,5k.
well that fking suck since im only at 3k influent and having this retarded alien only negative effect all my other slaves

Mar 5, 2024
Several factions have a standing cap of 70 currently. The ones that do not are the Catholic Church and Warrior's Hall. There is an exploit to keep a faction from dropping to 70 but I did not ask how they did it.
There is no exploit - as it is not an exploit to never again visit the faction overview screen of a given faction (after having reached a certain faction standing with that given faction). In case you are wondering, how and by which means a faction can be pushed to a standing value above a cap: If there are ways to raise standing (with a faction) in other ways than by donations, then it is usually an uncapped standing increase (there are exceptions). Also not for all factions there are ways to increase standing by other means than donations.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
There is no exploit - as it is not an exploit to never again visit the faction overview screen of a given faction (after having reached a certain faction standing with that given faction). In case you are wondering, how and by which means a faction can be pushed to a standing value above a cap: If there are ways to raise standing (with a faction) in other ways than by donations, then it is usually an uncapped standing increase (there are exceptions). Also not for all factions there are ways to increase standing by other means than donations.
Ah. I misinterpreted your older posts and thought there was a way to mass donate pass 70 enough to reach 100 and then exit the donate screen such that it would not drop below 70. My bad.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes