Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
When was it I can't find where it was posted
It was posted some time around the middle of April.

As I mentioned before, I personally don't mind that Enhanced starts are only available to Tier4+.

It it seems like a good thing that people who support the game developement gets a little extra something.

But, I also don't belive that it is a big deal if a limited number of people are willing to crawl through the forums to hack the start options.

So, I think that it is a reasonable compromize that I have now told you approximately where to find it. But I won't help any further than that.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Are there any plans to expand the slave system so the slaves have more pictures and flavor text? I would love it if the process of breaking/romancing slaves had more steps. Currently it can feel a bit formulaic.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I wonder, if and when that little "Mod" will use a little feature (eventhough some might call it bugusing) as there can be a quiet big difference between daycount variable and the actual displayed time (depending on when midnight calculations do happen) - sidenote: midnight calculations do not happen, in the rack session screen (but only before or after the screen is left, regardless of what time it is).
I consider, daycount to be the real game time. And then, same as in the real world, clocks could sometimes be displaying incorrect times.

I don't see any need for the mod to specifically target any time related bug. It is only intended to help people to do whatever they usually do... And if one of those things is time bending in the basement, then it should hopefully be more fun doing it with the mod than without it.

Also I am pretty sure that the phrasing "in reality no player would be able to do so" is an "over-exaggeration" as I am pretty sure that there are players, who would be able to do just that. But then there are quiet a few modifiers, which are quiet straightforward...
Maybe it is a bit of an exaggeration. I do know that some players are very dedicated to details, but I still doubt that anyone does the full calculations in their head. Most likely even the most hard core players are still using simplification. A lot more advanced simplification model, than the one I did for the mod, but still a lot less than the full parameters of the game.

As to "autoforeplay": Well in v8.23 when grinding, I only alternated between kissing and licking (starting with kissing, then removing pants/panties to be able to lick) to always lick to orgasm (bodykissing might also work) and an orgasm reduces arousal (but increases affection).
I guess something like seductionOrgasmsTarget = 3, would be a good option to add for similar needs.

Genie

Mar 24, 2018
Thanks.

I'm mostly done with the new helper functions. So, I will likely edit the previous post with an updated version tonight or tomorrow.

With the new functions, it should be much simpler and straight forward to use the sugarcube game functions.

It is now for example very simple to get the GirlId of any follower and to identify on which page and exact slot she is located and to interact with her.

But more importantly it also makes it possible to check stats of an NPC, before interacting, to avoid unnecessary interactions.

Simple example of that would be that I can set an arousal limit at which sex actions will be aborted... And if the girl is already below that limit then she can be skipped and mc can move on directly to next girl without even looking at the cranky one.

But here comes the tricky part. There are countless of variables for most interactions, so it is very difficult to account for all of them... and in reality no player would be able to do so, since they are mostly hidden in the game code. And on top of that players could have different ideas of what a proper grinding routine looks like.

Worst example of that is likely the eduction... Where the code just goes on and on adding and subtracting values that will ultimately affect the chance of successful training and other things.

In the end I decided that it is not really relevant to check all of it and could basically be boiled down to below relevant parameters:
Code:
var maxEducationAttempts = 3  //Set to 1 to disable repeated education attempts
var onlyEducateBeforeThisTime = 165  //Education attempts are only started before this time (199 = 19:54, 155 = 15:30, 190 is max)
var alwaysNakedEducation = false  //If true then npc is always naked during education. If false then only submissive npc is naked during education
var affectionLimitEducation = 75  //MC will not use discipline for npc with less than this affection during education. Set to -1000 to always use discipline
And this is of course also how I want to approach talking and sex interactions... I need to figure out what the relevant grinding actions are and then set some relevant critieras for when to do or not do them.

So, if you want to help, giving some thought on that subject, would be very helpful.

Like for example:
Auto foreplay
Scope: Single girl when interacting with someone, otherwise all followers, otherwise if no followers then all possible npcs on current page.
Alteranate between caressing and kissing.
Automatically stop when arousal reaches 30 (configurable)
Automatically stop at 23:30 (configurable)
Abort if arousal below -1 (configurable)
Abort if girl stamina below 3 (configurable)
Should include dominating girl when arousal >= 7 (configurable)

Or like this:
Talk positive
Encourage if bla bla bla
Compliment intelligence twice if bla bla bla
Otherwise compliment beauty twice if bla bla bla
Talk normally about sex type x if bla bla bla
Talk dominantly about sex if bla bla bla

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This looks promising. I like the pages shortcut and I feel this could be expanded to do auto actions based on page name (which might be pre-set in code). For example Mercs page will talk different compared to slave breaking etc.

As for grabbing Npc ID or their stats could be great for something like auto hunt. It takes highest stat survival npc and make them follow or something like putting couple npcs for simple training based on page number/name. Or one click follow for combat NPCs.

P.s I made mistake in low willpower talk by not adding 'back' button. Which resulted in lower yield. Right now you can bring slave to 0 wp from 30-35 in week with talking alone. Great if you buy 4-5 beautiful ones and sell for 10k+ each.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
This looks promising. I like the pages shortcut and I feel this could be expanded to do auto actions based on page name (which might be pre-set in code). For example Mercs page will talk different compared to slave breaking etc.
Yes, the page name where npc is located can be easily be included as critera in different functions. Both for selections and specific actions.

Something like this:
if (getPageNameForSlaveId(currentSlaveId).includes("no anal")) { //Go to dungen and focus only on anal

As for grabbing Npc ID or their stats could be great for something like auto hunt. It takes highest stat survival npc and make them follow or something like putting couple npcs for simple training based on page number/name. Or one click follow for combat NPCs.
I intentionally did not include automatic adding of followers for the autoHunt.

Reason is that I suspect that having followers with high survival skill somehow significantly decreases mc chance to increase survival skill. So, it makes sense to manually add them during early game when desperate for cash (if non-violent start) and then later hunt alone to gain stats rather than food.

But, yes, it is very possible to do things like that and to even to go further like automatically picking up the strongest melee followers with good health (or automatically give them tendstims) and then go to the docks and capture a dock punk and kill the rest and return home.

But I'm trying to avoid making it too fully automated. First obvious reason is that it would be very time consuming to make big and complicated scenarios like that, but also the risk at some point becomming pointless to even play the game, when all you have to do is click a button.

P.s I made mistake in low willpower talk by not adding 'back' button. Which resulted in lower yield. Right now you can bring slave to 0 wp from 30-35 in week with talking alone. Great if you buy 4-5 beautiful ones and sell for 10k+ each.
Talk positive, is very straightforward. So I will start with that one as it is also a good interaction example to experiment with the scope logic (interaction screen, vs followers, vs entire current page).

Once that is sorted it should be trivial to also add talking version of the decrease will power.

If I read it correctly you simply want to do this with no exceptions?
1. talkpos()
2. Explain chores + sexual chores, (edit) in dominant tone, and answer carefully
3. Ask about sex, oral and anal, in normal tone.

Last edited:

yeetboi69

May 21, 2018
The game mentions somewhere that you can sell H.U.L.C. parts, but I haven't actually found a way to do that. Does anyone know if that's actually possible?

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
decided to do a fresh start on the new update, is the "Mor Enhanced" not ingame yet? or is there a special way to unlock it?

limlex

Jun 6, 2024
hi, fans. who like novel type game/and almost no grind
here are a few edits to the game for your enjoyment

if you want more save slots find
_savesSlots=8 change to any number. i like 50. scroll bar for high number save slots already in.

/* PLAYER ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS BELOW */
<<set $performance to 100>>
<<set $masterstealth to 50>>

add if you want brother quest with slave
under lines above
<<set $quest_bro to 1>>
<<set $quest_bro to 2>>
<<set $quest_bro to 3>>
<<set $ownbrobook2 to 2>>

find and change to
set $invhold to 50

ALLOWANCES

<center><h2>ALLOWANCES</h2></center>

find and change to 1,2,5,10,20 50,100 to give a more irl setting in-game for a boost in stats long-term

/* ALLOWANCES */

if _npc.allow gte 5(org) change this to the above numbers _npc.allow gte ("1,2,5,10,etc")
etc for each allowance

general replace "all" for the following
if you like to grind do not change

corrputioon
$likesadist+=1 change to $likesadist+=10
$likesadist+=2 change to $likesadist+=20
etc
affection
$masterlove+=1 change to $masterlove+=10
$masterlove+=2 change to $masterlove+=20
etc
happiness
$happiness+=1 change to $happiness+=10
$happiness+=2 change to $happiness+=20
etc
willpower
$willpower-=1 change to $willpower-=10
$willpower-=2 change to $willpower-=20
etc
kindness
$kind+=1 change to $kind+=10
$kind+=2 change to $kind+=20
etc

changes new creation points
find and change 280 to 1000

<<hovertip "<center>280<br>Creation points</center>">>
[[Normal|Ntrait][$crepoints to 280, $crepage to 4, $noclick to true, $changename to true]]

<<if $crepoints is undefined and $postcre is undefined>><<set $crepoints to 280>><</if>>

<<set $cash to 1000000000>>
<<set $credit to 100000>>

adds all expert tags to gain special traits and new slave
add this to the lines above
<<set $back_doc to 3>>
<<set $back_aca to 3>>
<<set $back_hunt to 3>>
<<set $back_sold to 3>>
<<set $back_jack to 3>>
<<set $back_slave to 3>>
<<set $back_bus to 3>&gt

/* BASE ATTRI INITIATION */
<<set $cash to 1000000000>>
<<set $credit to 100000>>

both needed for cash and Influence

oh, also i like the house ui grimdark. i am glad. i gave you the idea for it. even thou i was kicked from discord
hey do I post these into the console or else where, in order to get the benefits?

Reactions: namelessone22

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Thanks.

I'm mostly done with the new helper functions. So, I will likely edit the previous post with an updated version tonight or tomorrow.

With the new functions, it should be much simpler and straight forward to use the sugarcube game functions.

It is now for example very simple to get the GirlId of any follower and to identify on which page and exact slot she is located and to interact with her.

But more importantly it also makes it possible to check stats of an NPC, before interacting, to avoid unnecessary interactions.

Simple example of that would be that I can set an arousal limit at which sex actions will be aborted... And if the girl is already below that limit then she can be skipped and mc can move on directly to next girl without even looking at the cranky one.

But here comes the tricky part. There are countless of variables for most interactions, so it is very difficult to account for all of them... and in reality no player would be able to do so, since they are mostly hidden in the game code. And on top of that players could have different ideas of what a proper grinding routine looks like.

Worst example of that is likely the eduction... Where the code just goes on and on adding and subtracting values that will ultimately affect the chance of successful training and other things.

In the end I decided that it is not really relevant to check all of it and could basically be boiled down to below relevant parameters:
Code:
var maxEducationAttempts = 3  //Set to 1 to disable repeated education attempts
var onlyEducateBeforeThisTime = 165  //Education attempts are only started before this time (199 = 19:54, 155 = 15:30, 190 is max)
var alwaysNakedEducation = false  //If true then npc is always naked during education. If false then only submissive npc is naked during education
var affectionLimitEducation = 75  //MC will not use discipline for npc with less than this affection during education. Set to -1000 to always use discipline
And this is of course also how I want to approach talking and sex interactions... I need to figure out what the relevant grinding actions are and then set some relevant critieras for when to do or not do them.

So, if you want to help, giving some thought on that subject, would be very helpful.

Like for example:
Auto foreplay
Scope: Single girl when interacting with someone, otherwise all followers, otherwise if no followers then all possible npcs on current page.
Alteranate between caressing and kissing.
Automatically stop when arousal reaches 30 (configurable)
Abort if arousal below -1 (configurable)
Abort if girl stamina below 3 (configurable)
Should include dominating girl when arousal >= 7 (configurable)

Or like this:
Talk positive
Encourage if bla bla bla
Compliment intelligence twice if bla bla bla
Otherwise compliment beauty twice if bla bla bla
Talk normally about sex type x if bla bla bla
Talk dominantly about sex if bla bla bla

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure if this is where to ask, but is it possible to add an optional button to disable aging for everyone?
It used to be in the options but when I checked for v0.8.3.2 it was only the MC.
(Also need to know how to age-up the orphan kids (Laika&Loden) without screwing their stats)

And, finally, has the editing changed seeing as mercs/slaves/etc were merged?
And where might I find any posts mentioning the newer coding?

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Not sure if this is where to ask, but is it possible to add an optional button to disable aging for everyone?
It used to be in the options but when I checked for v0.8.3.2 it was only the MC.
(Also need to know how to age-up the orphan kids (Laika&Loden) without screwing their stats)

You cant stop everyone ageing except with potions you buy in Crystal hills
Laika and Loden can be aged up in game through the options when you check stats in house.
It is in the "actions" menu
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020

As mentioned by caju, I think that the aging option was replaced by Revital:

It would probably be very easy to add cheat command in the console to give everyone that, if you want?

There is pretty much no explanations to any of the code other than the in-code comments right now. I intend to do some cleaning and more consistent function names eventually.

As for the types of npcs, they all have their girlid in a big slots array, in the game, so it is relatively simple to pinpoint them via that array and once you have the id you can access all of them and do anything you want like this:
"SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.av" + girlid + ".someParameter"

Genie

Mar 24, 2018
Yes, the page name where npc is located can be easily be included as critera in different functions. Both for selections and specific actions.

Something like this:
if (getPageNameForSlaveId(currentSlaveId).includes("no anal")) { //Go to dungen and focus only on anal

I intentionally did not include automatic adding of followers for the autoHunt.

Reason is that I suspect that having followers with high survival skill somehow significantly decreases mc chance to increase survival skill. So, it makes sense to manually add them during early game when desperate for cash (if non-violent start) and then later hunt alone to gain stats rather than food.

But, yes, it is very possible to do things like that and to even to go further like automatically picking up the strongest melee followers with good health (or automatically give them tendstims) and then go to the docks and capture a dock punk and kill the rest and return home.

But I'm trying to avoid making it too fully automated. First obvious reason is that it would be very time consuming to make big and complicated scenarios like that, but also the risk at some point becomming pointless to even play the game, when all you have to do is click a button.

Talk positive, is very straightforward. So I will start with that one as it is also a good interaction example to experiment with the scope logic (interaction screen, vs followers, vs entire current page).

Once that is sorted it should be trivial to also add talking version of the decrease will power.

1. talkpos()
2. Explain chores + sexual chores, (edit) in dominant tone, and answer carefully
The hunt mechanics makes sense but if you are purely after increased yield then it is better to add them rather than going alone unless you have high survival. Which is unlikely on grimdark and rise to ashes difficulty especially at the start. For normal difficulties and start, food is not a huge concern at least not for me.

I agree with too much automation leading to ruining the game. Grind is good but macros should limit the number of clicks especially in training slaves and that is what I am most interested in. This makes it so much easier for me to actually play as Slaver and not some dating simulator or JRPG battler. I do enjoy those aspects as bonus tho.

1. talkpos()
That is correct. I made 2 separate ones as that was most easier for me.

Ask in normal tone, it gives better yield for new girls imo. Also it is generally better to use that one useless you have loving status with them otherwise, it can backfire badly and leads to more training days due to mood penalty.

Only dominant tone lowers WP without any hit to penalty but it works till 0 WP and may not work properly with virgins or high WP npcs especially above 50+. Can you add option to stop asking about sex talk once npc hit 0 WP.

Edit: I tried the new version and it fire the WP talk options on big talk. Imo, it will be better if positive talk = increase WP by choosing intelligence as affect option.
Negative talk= Decrease WP.
That way it would be less confusing but that would require separating talkNicely() and adding another one talkNegatively()

Last edited:

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
The hunt mechanics makes sense but if you are purely after increased yield then it is better to add them rather than going alone unless you have high survival. Which is unlikely on grimdark and rise to ashes difficulty especially at the start. For normal difficulties and start, food is not a huge concern at least not for me.

I agree with too much automation leading to ruining the game. Grind is good but macros should limit the number of clicks especially in training slaves and that is what I am most interested in. This makes it so much easier for me to actually play as Slaver and not some dating simulator or JRPG battler. I do enjoy those aspects as bonus tho.

1. talkpos()
That is correct. I made 2 separate ones as that was most easier for me.

Ask in normal tone, it gives better yield for new girls imo. Also it is generally better to use that one useless you have loving status with them otherwise, it can backfire badly and leads to more training days due to mood penalty.

Only dominant tone lowers WP without any hit to penalty but it works till 0 WP and may not work properly with virgins or high WP npcs especially above 50+. Can you add option to stop asking about sex talk once npc hit 0 WP.

Edit: I tried the new version and it fire the WP talk options on big talk. Imo, it will be better if positive talk = increase WP by choosing intelligence as affect option.
Negative talk= Decrease WP.
That way it would be less confusing but that would require separating talkNicely() and adding another one talkNegatively()
I have just confirmed a little theory, that it is possible to add custom properties to npcs.

Like this:
1718039613251.png

So, now we know that Loren is a bigpooper and Juno is not, whatever that means.

This could be used to allow the player to mark certain npcs as "to-be slut" or whatever, which can then be considered by the mod in different types of automated interactions, avoiding the need for positive and negative buttons.

But before going down that path, there really needs to be a more flexible gui for the mod and even before that there are lots of other things to do, like code cleaning and re-adding currently removed stuff.

Auto hunt is also quite literally the first function that I added, and back then the choice was limited to auto add follower 1-4 or to auto add no one. Here in the future it would be relatively easy to just add an option: autoAddBestHuntersBeforeHunt = true/false.

Genie

Mar 24, 2018
I have just confirmed a little theory, that it is possible to add custom properties to npcs.

Like this:
View attachment 3723922

This could be used to allow the player to mark certain npcs as "to-be slut" or whatever, which can then be considered by the mod in different types of automated interactions, avoiding the need for positive and negative buttons.

But before going down that path, there really needs to be a more flexible gui for the mod and even before that there are lots of other things to do, like code cleaning and re-adding currently removed stuff.

Auto hunt is also quite literally the first function that I added, and back then the choice was limited to auto add follower 1-4 or to auto add no one. Here in the future it would be relatively easy to just add an option: autoAddBestHuntersBeforeHunt = true/false.
That is interesting. If I am not mistaken, the name is changed in variables and not through any menu rename option. If so, then it would require a far better interactive gui for it to function. Not sure, but that sounds like a lot of work.

Can you add "if" and "then" conditional codes to make certain actions happen based on stats?

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
That is interesting. If I am not mistaken, the name is changed in variables and not through any menu rename option. If so, then it would require a far better interactive gui for it to function. Not sure, but that sounds like a lot of work.

Can you add "if" and "then" conditional codes to make certain actions happen based on stats?
Not looking to change names of the npcs. Only to give them special properties. Which then, yes, can be checked by different functions, same as any other npc stat.

On a completely unrelated note, I have now also figured out how to differentiate between single clicks, double clicks and even tripple clicks, which opens up the possibilty for some buttons to have multiple functions, like for example: Add / Remove followers or even oral / vaginal / anal in a single button.

Not sure that I will use it, but it seems like a nice option to have and most likely hated by anyone playing on a touchpad.

Mar 5, 2024

Like this:
View attachment 3723922

Of course it works after all $npc is a generic object, but then
are you sure that giving an npc a custom property, will never have sideeffects, if the npc is sold/released/dies (slot is cleared via ClearSlot passage) and was an entry of the form $npc.avXYZ (with XYZ being above 100) and the slot (entry of $npc) gets reused? - There will not be sideeffects for "story-npcs" (as these entries are never reused for other npcs).

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Of course it works after all $npc is a generic object, but then
are you sure that giving an npc a custom property, will never have sideeffects, if the npc is sold/released/dies (slot is cleared via ClearSlot passage) and was an entry of the form $npc.avXYZ (with XYZ being above 100) and the slot (entry of $npc) gets reused? - There will not be sideeffects for "story-npcs" (as these entries are never reused for other npcs).
I think you are correct that a second random slave, who is reusing same number as a previous slave, would likely end up with the custom attribute which was originally assigned to the previous npc.

For a simple indicator, if mc should prefer to treat the girl good or bad, it is probably insignificant... But for other things in the future it could cause bigger head-aches.

I guess, best solution would be to add a sanity check attribute. If (orggirlname != girlname) {reset all custom attributes}
It could then routinely be checked in some often used function like gotoPage.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes