ShinCore

May 19, 2020
I use saveedit.online, the variables you want to change are near the bottom about 7/8 of the way down... Make a copy of your save incase something goofs up. Your stats are under Master and your slave stats are under av, memorize how much money you have because there are 2 cash lines and the one you want to change is the one with your current cash amount. also memorize at least one of your slave stats and merc stats to make sure your editing the right ones. I also managed to change my mercs weapons to plasma guns by removing "rifle" or "shotgun" and changing them to "plasma"... I did this because the upkeep for mercs that have these is high and I wanted to keep the low upkeep ones I had. Also because there was seemingly no other way to upgrade their weapons... I only upgraded my slaves ranged and melee skills because the progress you make each time you train and the chance of success are bogusly low and I still wanted to train my slaves other stats the normal way, and that is gonna take a long time as it is. I'm about 150 days in and my slaves still suck at almost everything except Michelle is 72 in dance and they all have a high disposition toward their master and all sex. I've shown people how to shoot before and if they had 0 exp with a gun to start I would give most people a 90 after one afternoon... Except one dude, but it was because his eyes were very bad and he simply couldn't see 30ft away... Melee on the other hand takes time to train because there's more then just swinging involved, but unless the person was a real dullard they should be pretty Yojimbo after 60 days with a good sparing partner... I hope this helps. On a side note I'm super excited about the next updates and cant wait for more pics to make the training less tedious. So far the text is great with very few errors and the description of your surroundings and background art really set the mood for your missions. Even though I've done every available mission so far there is still a lot do do around town with training, dinner dates, arena matches, hunting trips, new bandit spawns, and scraping merchandise to keep me more than busy. Cool game so far that has a unique setting that's hard to compare to other games and movies but has the best of everything... Nice job GrimDark!
Grim reads all your folks feedback and is working on adjusting some of the game parameters to accommodate the player experience.

Keep an eye on the the SubscribeStar.Adult page and this forum for more info and upcoming updates! Grim is a solo indie dev that works on this game in his free time, but the feedback from players is what really drives his motivation! Keep it up!

Reactions: sirdano35

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
0.7.9.1:

Slave stats are still hidden with the pictures when you choose the SFW option.

Morning BJ pictures are still shown when you choose the SFW option.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
The lack of consistent feedback on the checks gives an uneven feel to the game. More so for low probability checks that just seem to always fail.

sirdano35

Jun 16, 2018
Grim reads all your folks feedback and is working on adjusting some of the game parameters to accommodate the player experience.

Keep an eye on the the SubscribeStar.Adult page and this forum for more info and upcoming updates! Grim is a solo indie dev that works on this game in his free time, but the feedback from players is what really drives his motivation! Keep it up!
I'm happy to hear I'm not just talking to blank space! And I'm aware of the conditions he works on this game. I'm really blown away by his creativity and progress with this game so far. He deserves every bit of my praise from my previous post. If I was a wealthy man I'd set him up with a swimming pool of coins so he could swim like Scrooge McDuck! But I got nothing to offer but praise and advice that might hopefully help mold his game into the masterpiece I'm already sure It will be. I'd be happy to help in any way I can, but I can already tell he's gonna ace this by what he has so far... Still I'm old and lived a storied unusual life with many different kinds of experience's and would be pleased to share knowledge and experience that might help... Just shoot me a PM... Great game once again, and I hope he's getting the help, feedback, and support he deserves.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: GD-studios

xort

Jun 1, 2017
increased game feedback to the player on all possible actions and options, as well as in combat is being discussed and worked on.
That would help with some of the more frustrating rolls that are made and would help players better optimize their play.

Vodayo

Dec 5, 2017
How to train master willpower ? I have read all the books. I have completed all the courses. I work at a university. Three days of testing the system did not give me any tutoring event other than increasing influence.

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
Just intrested, about. I have noticed some other HTML based cames seems like same engine use different save solutions. Would it be possible to just over write a file without need to delete it first. I have seen some have 3 buttons, save, load and delete. would be much more comfortable. Just question!

Last edited:

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
Really well made and well written so far. The story, sandbox and management elements all work together nicely.
Regarding in-game info, would be nice IMO to be able to see slave stats when theyre at work etc, to make planning for them abit easier.
Thank you GrimDark and friends, Im looking forward to the future of this but no rush :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: GD-studios

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
That would help with some of the more frustrating rolls that are made and would help players better optimize their play.
this has been one of the most consistent issues that have been brought up in player feedback, along with "I WANT TO HAVE MORE ROOM SO I CAN HAVE MORE GIRLS".

i prob shouldnt be bringing this up, but grim is prototyping a 2 different styles of improved player feedback from the game.

1. a ? icon next to every button that, when clicked, will bring up a popup describing possible effects/outcomes.
2. a mouseover popup for keywords that will show a summary of effects.

the problem is these types of systems typically use javascript (to varying degrees), and has a tendency to cause performance issues during gameplay. so optimizing these feedback systems can be tricky, as they will be pulling info from several different sections of the game, and poor implementation can cause alot of problems.

grim is very concerned about this, so he wants to take the right amount of time to assess the code and its impact on performance.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
How to train master willpower ? I have read all the books. I have completed all the courses. I work at a university. Three days of testing the system did not give me any tutoring event other than increasing influence.
besides the academy courses, and the available books, willpower has a chance to go up when selecting dominant choices during interactions, during the morning blowjob phase, as random events at the factory, furrys tavern, watery eyes, and the spa at crystal hills by choosing the dominant version of the blowjob.

however, if you have already read all the books and done all the courses, your willpower should be pretty high. where did you start off at, and what is it now?

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Anyone have a completed save file?

its not really possible to have a "complete save" as there is no current end to the game. if you look at some of the prior posts, there are alternative methods you can use.

just make sure you have a clean save downloaded to your hard drive, because once you start altering variables in the save game, there is a chance you could bork it. small possibility, but it may happen.

in the future there will be a "MoR Enhanced" game mode that will allow you to "cheat" safely.

Reactions: tsap

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Just intrested, about. I have noticed some other HTML based cames seems like same engine use different save solutions. Would it be possible to just over write a file without need to delete it first. I have seen some have 3 buttons, save, load and delete. would be much more comfortable. Just question!
this has more to do with the twine/sugarcube format being used for most of these games. the save game functionality can be altered, but because its basically stored in your browser cookies, most devs dont seem to like messing with it. i am not an expert on twine/sugarcube, but from my understanding you would need to use javascript to alter the functionality, and that comes with its own issues.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Really well made and well written so far. The story, sandbox and management elements all work together nicely.
Regarding in-game info, would be nice IMO to be able to see slave stats when theyre at work etc, to make planning for them abit easier.
Thank you GrimDark and friends, Im looking forward to the future of this but no rush :)
posting this in the #suggestions channel in discord so Grim can see it.

Reactions: lurkathon

xort

Jun 1, 2017
i prob shouldnt be bringing this up, but grim is prototyping a 2 different styles of improved player feedback from the game.
1. a ? icon next to every button that, when clicked, will bring up a popup describing possible effects/outcomes.
2. a mouseover popup for keywords that will show a summary of effects.
If I was doing it, where you get feed back from an attempt I'd just show what happened.
So like how the damage is shown as attack, less armor, equals final damage. Just show whatever roll was made and what modifiers were active.
Which is I guess close to option 2 as you describe it.

4.50 star(s) 118 Votes