Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I might be dumb and unable to read... But the zip for the offline launcher has a password and I can't manage to find it. Is it only available via subscribe star?
If you're referring to the Tier2+ HTML file, then yes, that's a special HTML file for tier2+ subscribers which contains a unique quest. That's the only difference between it and the regular HTML file, which should be in the game's directory as normal. There is no "offline launcher", both HTML files are offline.

Reactions: GD-studios

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Anyone has idea if I can run this html on android? Or is this the game only for windows?
You absolutely can run the game on android, but be warned! The game doesn't scale correctly right now, so part of the screen gets cut off. You can fix this using the method I described here:

Not yet, sadly. You can sort of work around it by opening the HTML file up in a text editor and changing "initial-scale=1" to "0.5" and then using that baseline to fine tune the number. 0.90 works best on my tablet, with nothing cut off. It's far from a perfect solution though so we can only hope mobile scaling will be fixed eventually.

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
I use saveedit.online, the variables you want to change are near the bottom about 7/8 of the way down... Make a copy of your save incase something goofs up. Your stats are under Master and your slave stats are under av, memorize how much money you have because there are 2 cash lines and the one you want to change is the one with your current cash amount. also memorize at least one of your slave stats and merc stats to make sure your editing the right ones. I also managed to change my mercs weapons to plasma guns by removing "rifle" or "shotgun" and changing them to "plasma"... I did this because the upkeep for mercs that have these is high and I wanted to keep the low upkeep ones I had. Also because there was seemingly no other way to upgrade their weapons... I only upgraded my slaves ranged and melee skills because the progress you make each time you train and the chance of success are bogusly low and I still wanted to train my slaves other stats the normal way, and that is gonna take a long time as it is. I'm about 150 days in and my slaves still suck at almost everything except Michelle is 72 in dance and they all have a high disposition toward their master and all sex. I've shown people how to shoot before and if they had 0 exp with a gun to start I would give most people a 90 after one afternoon... Except one dude, but it was because his eyes were very bad and he simply couldn't see 30ft away... Melee on the other hand takes time to train because there's more then just swinging involved, but unless the person was a real dullard they should be pretty Yojimbo after 60 days with a good sparing partner... I hope this helps. On a side note I'm super excited about the next updates and cant wait for more pics to make the training less tedious. So far the text is great with very few errors and the description of your surroundings and background art really set the mood for your missions. Even though I've done every available mission so far there is still a lot to do around town with training, dinner dates, arena matches, hunting trips, new bandit spawns, and scraping merchandise to keep me more than busy. Cool game so far that has a unique setting that's hard to compare to other games and movies but has the best of everything... Nice job GrimDark!

Hey Sirdano, I was curious if you remembered exactly where the second cash line is when you're editing your save file through saveedit.online? I found the first which is right under "slavemanage:false" of course that one didn't have the correct number from my save file yet when I look through the file I can't find any other cash line besides the first one I mentioned a moment ago.

Edit: Nevermind, I found it.

Last edited:
Reactions: sirdano35

nijam66

May 11, 2019
I stumbled upon this yesterday and i have to say this is the most promising game of the last 2 years or so.
I may have selected the wrong girls for starters, because there are still really many placeholder scenes scenes ( my first 2 girls are Amelia & Juno ), but i will be looking forward to future versions in anticipation.
Please do not abandon this anytime soon.

Edit: can anyone tell me, which girls are the most technically developed so far?

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
I stumbled upon this yesterday and i have to say this is the most promising game of the last 2 years or so.
I may have selected the wrong girls for starters, because there are still really many placeholder scenes scenes ( my first 2 girls are Amelia & Juno ), but i will be looking forward to future versions in anticipation.

Edit: can anyone tell me, which girls are the most technically developed so far?
best resource right now is the wiki, even thought it is a work in progress:

that page has info for all the currently active girls and screenshots of starter stats.

Reactions: nijam66 and tsap

sirdano35

Jun 16, 2018
ok, first off, wall of text critical there buddy.

1. not sure whats going on with the weight thing. will post in discord bug channel.
2. annoyance can be caused by multiple things. not enough food, high willpower and talking to them dominantly, etc. hard to diagnose without more info.
3. happiness going down will happen unless you talk to them. hard to diagnose without more info.
4. skills and attributes can be over 100, but show diminishing returns the higher you go.
5. positive benefits from bondage will only come if you get them to have an orgasm during bondage interactions. if you have sexed them up before normally, then put them on the rack and start spanking them without some sort of ramp up, you will fail. the corruption stat will go up everytime you successfully give them an orgasm during rough sex. then you can transition to bondage. this only matters if the girl isnt already predisposed to rough sex/bondage. also, if your relevant bondage skills are low, you will struggle. read the bondage books, theres a new one that came out in the newest update.
6. i dunno about you, but a simple complement to my wife will bake (or take) up more than 10 mins. you cant just be like your so sexy and walk off like its a fucking drive by. say something like that, and they will ask why. tell them why, and they will ask why to your why. repeat yourself, and they get annoyed because now you sound like your just saying it and dont really mean it. then pout for the next 3 hours. a compliment will require a min of 10 mins to reassure them that you mean it, no you dont want to have sex right now, you really mean it. yes, they are sexy. yes, you mean it. ok. i have to go now, i have to goto work. yes hon, your sexy. ok. ok ok OKAY BYE BYE BYE.
JESUS.
7. your max health variable does not determine your max health. it determined by another stat. read the wiki.
8. girls will change their clothes according to their personal preference unless their willpower is below 10, or corruption is very high.
9. creating multiple renders per girl for each stage of pubes growth is fairly low priority right now. the primary features of the game take precedence.

paragraphs. sentences.
........ is not a form of punctuation.
Sorry about that. I tried to format my questions the way you did, but when I post them it all jumbles together. I used the ... to make each sentence easier to see because I'm using my tv as a monitor and its a bit hard to see one period and space from across the room when I edit my spelling after. I know Grim is super busy and didn't intend to make him feel rushed. The pube thing was meant to be funny but I can see how it's easy to miss a joke in text. Thanks for the advise on changing the health, I'll take a look. As for the anger, I use passionate to instigate sex. I start with kiss X2, body kiss X2, dominate girl/spread butt, eat pussy X2, body kiss X1, eat pussy x2, body kiss X1, eat pussy X2. Request Sex, normal tone missionary (careful) till she cum X2, change to anal (careful) till she cum once, change to oral till MC cums. Tell her to hold it X2, tell her to swallow, share cig if option comes up, finish. All 3 slaves Michelle, Lovisa, and Piper are -14 to -18 willpower, are 100 to 260 disposition toward all sex except bondage, are 200 to 320 master affection, respect 23. I use ask how they are doing, encorage, and compliment beauty/sex appeal before hand. Even though I don't change from this routine every once in a while they get annoyed but mostly show no anger. This never happened in the beginning but now that they are pretty built up I randomly get the annoyed stat (about 1 out of 5 times). It's not a big deal though and was just curious what might be causing that? As for bondage, ask casual, use rack, caress pussy till cum X2, normal anal sex till finished, release girl. Master's copulation skill 130, oral skill 139, kissing skill 131. On average during bondage slave cums 4 to 5 times to master's 1 and end text says she loved it. I then release slave and she acts like I mistreat her and is annoyed and the text suggests I spanked or beat her. Just wanted to know why when the previous text during the act said she enjoyed the hell out of it during the whole scene? You don't need to answer, just try it and see. I've stuck to all the passionate and loving options to train all slaves and avoided all dominant and sadistic options except dominate girl/spread butt. The text says they don't mind that though. Food luxurious for master and slaves. Masters Skills and Attributes range from 90 to 139 except chemistry 39, Influence 10,300 so far, day 191. The Weight thing seems to effect all 3 slaves Michelle was 110, Lovisa was 106 , Piper was 110 , just now I entered and swaped them in the arena. They all came back 99lbs and underweight upon arrival less than a game hour later. Seems like a bug to me and for some reason this time after over feeding them (with candy) Michelle stayed the same at 99lbs and lovisa dropped to 97lbs. Making sure they stuff themselves at the Golden Dragon seems to be the only way to put the weight back on fast so far. I suppose this can be used to quickly fix a weight problem but so far their weight has been stable up till now. No need to respond to this, as I said before they are non critical oddities. This game is really cool and it just keeps getting better, thanks!

Last edited:

nijam66

May 11, 2019
best resource right now is the wiki, even thought it is a work in progress:

that page has info for all the currently active girls and screenshots of starter stats.
Thanks, that really helps.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Sorry about that. I tried to format my questions the way you did, but when I post them it all jumbles together. I used the ... to make each sentence easier to see because I'm using my tv as a monitor and its a bit hard to see one period and space from across the room when I edit my spelling after. I know Grim is super busy and didn't intend to make him feel rushed. The pube thing was meant to be funny but I can see how it's easy to miss a joke in text. Thanks for the advise on changing the health, I'll take a look. As for the anger, I use passionate to instigate sex. I start with kiss X2, body kiss X2, dominate girl/spread butt, eat pussy X2, body kiss X1, eat pussy x2, body kiss X1, eat pussy X2. Request Sex, normal tone missionary (careful) till she cum X2, change to anal (careful) till she cum once, change to oral till MC cums. Tell her to hold it X2, tell her to swallow, share cig if option comes up, finish. All 3 slaves Michelle, Lovisa, and Piper are -14 to -18 willpower, are 100 to 260 disposition toward all sex except bondage, are 200 to 320 master affection, respect 23. I use ask how they are doing, encorage, and compliment beauty/sex appeal before hand. Even though I don't change from this routine every once in a while they get annoyed but mostly show no anger. This never happened in the beginning but now that they are pretty built up I randomly get the annoyed stat (about 1 out of 5 times). It's not a big deal though and was just curious what might be causing that? As for bondage, ask casual, use rack, caress pussy till cum X2, normal anal sex till finished, release girl. Master's copulation skill 130, oral skill 139, kissing skill 131. On average during bondage slave cums 4 to 5 times to master's 1 and end text says she loved it. I then release slave and she acts like I mistreat her and is annoyed and the text suggests I spanked or beat her. Just wanted to know why when the previous text during the act said she enjoyed the hell out of it during the whole scene? You don't need to answer, just try it and see. I've stuck to all the passionate and loving options to train all slaves and avoided all dominant and sadistic options except dominate girl/spread butt. The text says they don't mind that though. Food luxurious for master and slaves. Masters Skills and Attributes range from 90 to 139 except chemistry 39, Influence 10,300 so far, day 191. The Weight thing seems to effect all 3 slaves Michelle was 110, Lovisa was 106 , Piper was 110 , just now I entered and swaped them in the arena. They all came back 99lbs and underweight upon arrival less than a game hour later. Seems like a bug to me and for some reason this time after over feeding them (with candy) Michelle stayed the same at 99lbs and lovisa dropped to 97lbs. Making sure they stuff themselves at the Golden Dragon seems to be the only way to put the weight back on fast so far. I suppose this can be used to quickly fix a weight problem but so far their weight has been stable up till now. No need to respond to this, as I said before they are non critical oddities. This game is really cool and it just keeps getting better, thanks!
What the... ok i havent experienced that at all. i feel like we are missing some info to explain why you are experiencing that response.

would you be comfortable sharing your save file?

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
GrimDark05/01/2022
Note! Inviting the old-timers of Redhaven to a trance party might cause some disturbing scenes. You have been warned. After a two week "code blackout" (as I refer to those moments when I construct particularly advanced engines that pull me away from other MoR related chores), I'm finally seeing the end of the Event Engine. It's about 90% done right now (excluding renders) and will hit Alpha servers in about 5-6 days. In addition to the 50k words and dialogues, there's also six smaller quests/POIs so far. The engine is very easy to expand, however, and we could potentially slip in hundreds of interesting quests/stories without using any additional code. The Event Engine is meant to be a framework for expanding the world of Raana, in future updates and with community created content. (edited)
1651786247766.png
FROM THE DISCORD

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
GrimDarkToday at 10:50 AM
The Event Engine is now 100% complete. This screenshot shows our MC dishing out $500 on a fancy dinner for his newly arrived slave, Lovisa. But this is just one out of hundreds of different variations that you can "build" with the many choices offered by this new framework. I'll do some additional tweaking tomorrow, and finish a couple of more renders for the most important interactions before the Alpha release on Sunday morning. (edited)

1651786299559.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: lurkathon

JackJoe

Dec 25, 2018
will there be a female protagonist be added into the future or some stuff that you can switch gender or something similar or do you have to stick as male?

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
will there be a female protagonist be added into the future or some stuff that you can switch gender or something similar or do you have to stick as male?
not in its current form. that would require a complete rewrite of the code. but Grim has mentioned that he would like to add that in to MoR II, after hes finished with this game.

Dec 3, 2020
This game is haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard. It basically requires save scumming for everything as everything you do will fail 75% or more of the time, even on the easiest settings.

There's so much here, but holy crap this game desperately needs a balance pass. Combat in particular is nigh impossible because you can never hit anything in melee, meanwhile mercs with rifles hit almost all of the time so they are kinda OP, but you can only have two of them.

Healing takes way, way too long, as well. I even got the regen perk, and it would take weeks to fully heal if I waited on that. Means every time you get hit in combat, you lose 50+ bucks, or have to spend a massive amount of time waiting for regen. I don't even know if Mercs regen at all, so them getting hit is a straight money loss.

You need to put some low level goons somewhere to start with. Most groups have heroic or higher enemies. If you're going to make us grind, give us something to grind with.

Skill improvements from training are too limited, and fail way too often. For a maximum of 2 points of melee a day, but you spend most of the day doing it, and even save scumming I don't think I've ever successfully gotten 2 consecutive successes on it. I just settle on 1 for me and 1 for my slave. However, even after getting my melee skill over 55 I still miss about 9 out of 10 swings.

I like what I've played, don't get me wrong. I just think the content of the game is too obscured by RNG.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021

Thanks!

Right now, Lovisa is the only girl with all her unique renders finished. Michelle also has all her bondage pics done.

The 0.7.9.2 update will see about 20-25 new scenes with Juno, 4-5 with Piper and about ten Rachel renders.

The 0.7.9.3 hotfix is another update coming in late May. Expect at least 30 more scenes/wardrobe pics in that release.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
This game is haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard. It basically requires save scumming for everything as everything you do will fail 75% or more of the time, even on the easiest settings.

There's so much here, but holy crap this game desperately needs a balance pass. Combat in particular is nigh impossible because you can never hit anything in melee, meanwhile mercs with rifles hit almost all of the time so they are kinda OP, but you can only have two of them.

Healing takes way, way too long, as well. I even got the regen perk, and it would take weeks to fully heal if I waited on that. Means every time you get hit in combat, you lose 50+ bucks, or have to spend a massive amount of time waiting for regen. I don't even know if Mercs regen at all, so them getting hit is a straight money loss.

You need to put some low level goons somewhere to start with. Most groups have heroic or higher enemies. If you're going to make us grind, give us something to grind with.

Skill improvements from training are too limited, and fail way too often. For a maximum of 2 points of melee a day, but you spend most of the day doing it, and even save scumming I don't think I've ever successfully gotten 2 consecutive successes on it. I just settle on 1 for me and 1 for my slave. However, even after getting my melee skill over 55 I still miss about 9 out of 10 swings.

I like what I've played, don't get me wrong. I just think the content of the game is too obscured by RNG.
I've done some tweaks to the workouts involving a hired trainer for the 0.7.9.2 release. It's now almost impossible not to raise as skill as long as it's below 70.

There are about 20 low-level enemies in the current version, and several of them should respawn (dockyard punks, red tigers and the lone freebooter).

Bear in mind that this game is still in early development and that players will be able to fight many additional enemies as the world expands. The outskirt maps are going to offer a myriad of low-level animal enemies, for instance, and the 6+ future city districts that I've planned will feature a ton of new enemies as well.

If you're finding this game too hard, pick the SANDBOX difficulty. That'll be a walk in the park for casual players. ;)

Last edited:

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
It's not that bad! You just need the right skils for what you want to do. Go hunting as an academic nerd, for instance, and you'll be lucky to see any prey at all. Do the exact same thing with a survivalist build, and you'll come home with so much meat and hides it's almost embarrassing.

Similarly build (or study) for charm and you'll find breaking your slaves a lot easier. Build a nerd and you can pull a nice steady income from the Academy while you get the rest of your life sorted out.

Combat is challenging, I agree. But even that gets a lot easier with the right party, skills and gear. Just don't step off the shuttle and expect to be able to win fights single handed.

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
yep you cant be good at everything, im about 900 days in game and still not good at most of stuff, only academics and science are my strong suit and gambling

Miss Trixx

Nov 15, 2020
There are ongoing plans for a "wife slot update" as a SubscribeStar stretch goal (probably next after the Prostitution upgrade) that means you'll be able to marry one of your slaves after freeing her, as you cannot legally marry a slave in Ikaanos.

This upgrade includes pregnancy, giving birth, ensuring your legacy, unique activities with your head wife (the one you marry under the church of The Two moons), preg/special renders and a lot more.
how to reach the church of The Two moons ?

Dec 3, 2020
I've done some tweaks to the workouts involving a hired trainer for the 0.7.9.2 release. It's now almost impossible not to raise as skill as long as it's below 70.

There are about 20 low-level enemies in the current version, and several of them should respawn (dockyard punks, red tigers and the lone freebooter).

Bear in mind that this game is still in early development and that players will be able to fight many additional enemies as the world expands. The outskirt maps are going to offer a myriad of low-level animal enemies, for instance, and the 6+ future city districts that I've planned will feature a ton of new enemies as well.

If you're finding this game too hard, pick the SANDBOX difficulty. That'll be a walk in the park for casual players. ;)
Firstly, I just want to reiterate that my criticisms aren't meant to say the game is bad. I don't think that at all. :)

I did put it to sandbox. And honestly it hasn't really seemed to make the game any easier.

I don't know if the version I'm playing is bugged or not. Something I noticed is that save scumming doesn't change rolls for a lot of stuff quite often. Even if I change the difficulty and dice roll settings then come back to an attempted intimidate check, often times it's the same number. I don't know how your RNG is programmed, but maybe that's why I'm having such a hard time with this.

As a test, I changed my melee skill to 75 using the console, and I still cannot hit roughly half or more of the time. Grinding to that skill level would take AGES, and I'd think it would allow me to hit at least half my intended blows, even if they are low damaging hits some of the time. I've been exclusively leveling the melee skill and I'm in the mid 50s.

As an aside... what does the number in the parenthesis actually mean? It says things like -11, or +30. Are they modifiers, or how far I'm off of what I needed to roll?

Honestly, combat being so brutally punishing is about 80% of the problem, considering most missions require combat of some sort. There are very few missions you do in which you can easily avoid it.

Also, the fact that you can't exit combat to reload when a critical person dies is really annoying. lol If a favored follower dies, I have to either close the tab that the game is running in and go open the file again, or let combat play out (which takes forever because nobody can hit the broad side of a barn). Having a quit to menu option would be great.

Reactions: Enigmanic
4.50 star(s) 118 Votes