lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
HOW TO HAVE MORE THAN 2 SLAVES ? I CANT UNLOCK MORE SPOTS ?
Once the Annex is built you can place 2 in there, its also upgrade-able for bonuses.
Some girls found through missions/quests can be interacted with, without being in your household, so far Ive only had house girls though :p

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
If I was doing it, where you get feed back from an attempt I'd just show what happened.
So like how the damage is shown as attack, less armor, equals final damage. Just show whatever roll was made and what modifiers were active.
Which is I guess close to option 2 as you describe it.
combat feedback is a bit different. i agree that combat results need to show the modifiers that resulted in the rolls your getting. grim pretty much agrees..... but:

hes trying to get the first stretch goal feature completed this coming week:

the party/event engine, which provides more content for the game.

and the sub revenue is rapidly reaching his stretch goal 2 (Prostitution/Pimping/Harem):

and stretch goal 3 is literally right behind that (Legacy/Waifu/Pregnancy)

Grim basically figured it would take a few months before hitting goal 2, let alone goal 3.

sooooo.... basically a victim of his own success. and severely underestimating the demand for his game.

hes gonna have to HAUL ASS wrapping up the party/event engine, then the prostitution engine, while also doing the slave revamp refactoring, then the combat revamp, with the prostitution engine and legacy engine right on his ass after that.

poor bastard.

Reactions: cuchulin

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
HOW TO HAVE MORE THAN 2 SLAVES ? I CANT UNLOCK MORE SPOTS ?
besides the base 2 girl slots in your mansion, you can also purchase the annex, which gives you 2 more slots with different upgrades avail, depending on how you want to level your girls. in addtion to that, you can get michelle and put her in an upgradeable apartment, and there is also the arena stable slot, where you can put a girl and she will level combats stats up over time, and you can have her fight gladiator matches and win money as a form of passive income.

currently 6 slots total. more to come soon.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Is it me, or isn't this more of a great game with some sex, as opposed to a sex-centric game?
currently, sorta. the party/event engine will expand on some procedurally generated quests, as well as offer more varied sexual interactions.

the slave revamp will expand on that. and the prostitution engine, and then legacy engine.

grim has a full plate for the next 4 months....

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I think when all those features that are planned are implemented the game will stop being a mere slave trainer and become more like an immersive sim RPG with turn based combat, and seriously grimdark could do well selling this on steam or GoG.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
this has been one of the most consistent issues that have been brought up in player feedback, along with "I WANT TO HAVE MORE ROOM SO I CAN HAVE MORE GIRLS".

i prob shouldnt be bringing this up, but grim is prototyping a 2 different styles of improved player feedback from the game.

1. a ? icon next to every button that, when clicked, will bring up a popup describing possible effects/outcomes.
2. a mouseover popup for keywords that will show a summary of effects.

the problem is these types of systems typically use javascript (to varying degrees), and has a tendency to cause performance issues during gameplay. so optimizing these feedback systems can be tricky, as they will be pulling info from several different sections of the game, and poor implementation can cause alot of problems.

grim is very concerned about this, so he wants to take the right amount of time to assess the code and its impact on performance.
The big issue I see with number 2 is that it might cause issues with mobile devices, since you can't "mouse over" something on a touch screen.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
The big issue I see with number 2 is that it might cause issues with mobile devices, since you can't "mouse over" something on a touch screen.
I've been pondering about that too, and I'll probably make them popups instead, like the red links that are in the game right now.

Reactions: Hargan2

Vodayo

Dec 5, 2017
besides the academy courses, and the available books, willpower has a chance to go up when selecting dominant choices during interactions, during the morning blowjob phase, as random events at the factory, furrys tavern, watery eyes, and the spa at crystal hills by choosing the dominant version of the blowjob.

however, if you have already read all the books and done all the courses, your willpower should be pretty high. where did you start off at, and what is it now?
Thanks for the answer. Now the willpower is 54. That's enough for the action. But the rest of the 80 skills. I wanted to get to the level. However, I haven't even got +1 anywhere.

sirdano35

Jun 16, 2018
After much play time I've noticed a few non critical oddities... WEIGHT... Seems to change radically when swapping a slave between the arena and home. Piper went from 110 to 99 just moving her to the arena then back to 110 again at home. ANGER... Sometimes their randomly annoyed even though I haven't changed their routine and there seems to be no way to check what's causing this. HAPPINESS... Slowly goes down when living in the annex, working at the Golden Dragon, or staying at the arena. I can understand why at the arena, but not in the annex or the Golden Dragon. My house and my annex is maxed out. SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES... Can be over 100 but over 100 shows no benefit... BONDAGE... I finally tested bondage more than 200 days in, no spanking, just sex. All text points to they loved it and even get affection increase, but after they are annoyed and act as if I beat them... TALKING... Shouldn't bake 10 minutes each cuz it only takes a second to say "your so beautiful" or "your so sexy" or "your doing a great job, keep it up". CHORES... My slaves are not assigned to anything but work till their stamina is cooked anyway unless I give them the day off, or keep them in my party to fight bandits. WEAPONS... Need to be able to upgrade MERC weapons like the armor. HP... My mc is a trained up beefcake that is over 100 in almost all skills and attributes but his hp is stuck at 100. Even if I set his max heath to 150 in saveedit I get a 2/3 full heath bar that wont heal past 100. CLOTHES... Their too sexy for clothes but keep putting their undies back on. Need a way to tell them not to, or sell them so they cant...PUBES... I'm sure this is a WIP as there aren't many pics in the game yet, but I set them to never shave and they never grow pubes... If they don't have pubes how will the MC ever brush his teeth!? AWSOME GAME!!! But I said that more than once before and I'm sure you know. FEEL... The golden shower of my praise and appreciation! "bro love, not pee"

Last edited:

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
After much play time I've noticed a few non critical oddities... WEIGHT... Seems to change radically when swapping a slave between the arena and home. Piper went from 110 to 99 just moving her to the arena then back to 110 again at home. ANGER... Sometimes their randomly annoyed even though I haven't changed their routine and there seems to be no way to check what's causing this. HAPPINESS... Slowly goes down when living in the annex, working at the Golden Dragon, or staying at the arena. I can understand why at the arena, but not in the annex or the Golden Dragon. My house and my annex is maxed out. SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES... Can be over 100 but over 100 shows no benefit... BONDAGE... I finally tested bondage more than 200 days in, no spanking, just sex. All text points to they loved it and even get affection increase, but after they are annoyed and act as if I beat them... TALKING... Shouldn't bake 10 minutes each cuz it only takes a second to say "your so beautiful" or "your so sexy" or "your doing a great job, keep it up". CHORES... My slaves are not assigned to anything but work till their stamina is cooked anyway unless I give them the day off, or keep them in my party to fight bandits. WEAPONS... Need to be able to upgrade MERC weapons like the armor. HP... My mc is a trained up beefcake that is over 100 in almost all skills and attributes but his hp is stuck at 100. Even if I set his max heath to 150 in saveedit I get a 2/3 full heath bar that wont heal past 100. CLOTHES... Their too sexy for clothes but keep putting their undies back on. Need a way to tell them not to, or sell them so they cant...PUBES... I'm sure this is a WIP as there aren't many pics in the game yet, but I set them to never shave and they never grow pubes... If they don't have pubes how will the MC ever brush his teeth!? AWSOME GAME!!! But I said that more than once before and I'm sure you know. FEEL... The golden shower of my praise and appreciation! "bro love, not pee"
ok, first off, wall of text critical there buddy.

1. not sure whats going on with the weight thing. will post in discord bug channel.
2. annoyance can be caused by multiple things. not enough food, high willpower and talking to them dominantly, etc. hard to diagnose without more info.
3. happiness going down will happen unless you talk to them. hard to diagnose without more info.
4. skills and attributes can be over 100, but show diminishing returns the higher you go.
5. positive benefits from bondage will only come if you get them to have an orgasm during bondage interactions. if you have sexed them up before normally, then put them on the rack and start spanking them without some sort of ramp up, you will fail. the corruption stat will go up everytime you successfully give them an orgasm during rough sex. then you can transition to bondage. this only matters if the girl isnt already predisposed to rough sex/bondage. also, if your relevant bondage skills are low, you will struggle. read the bondage books, theres a new one that came out in the newest update.
6. i dunno about you, but a simple complement to my wife will bake (or take) up more than 10 mins. you cant just be like your so sexy and walk off like its a fucking drive by. say something like that, and they will ask why. tell them why, and they will ask why to your why. repeat yourself, and they get annoyed because now you sound like your just saying it and dont really mean it. then pout for the next 3 hours. a compliment will require a min of 10 mins to reassure them that you mean it, no you dont want to have sex right now, you really mean it. yes, they are sexy. yes, you mean it. ok. i have to go now, i have to goto work. yes hon, your sexy. ok. ok ok OKAY BYE BYE BYE.
JESUS.
7. your max health variable does not determine your max health. it determined by another stat. read the wiki.
8. girls will change their clothes according to their personal preference unless their willpower is below 10, or corruption is very high.
9. creating multiple renders per girl for each stage of pubes growth is fairly low priority right now. the primary features of the game take precedence.

paragraphs. sentences.
........ is not a form of punctuation.

Reactions: Gato21 and cuchulin

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Thanks for the answer. Now the willpower is 54. That's enough for the action. But the rest of the 80 skills. I wanted to get to the level. However, I haven't even got +1 anywhere.
i know that there has been alot of feedback saying that skill/attribute gain is really slow. grim has adjusted the % chance of skill gain from the relevant actions up already, but he may need to look at implementing a sort of ramp up and increases the chance of skill/stat gain after every failure.

however, this is hard to balance, as some folks cant seem to raise anything, and we have other folks that seem to powerlevel to close to the soft caps with ease.

grims aware, and since hes more of a hardcore gamer, he previously thought the original rate of gains was fine. obviously, not everyone agrees with him (myself included. 60 days fucking multiple times a day and my copulation skill went up approx 8 pts on one playthru).

thats why he added in the sandbox mode play option. rolls and rates of skill gains are more forgiving. try playing that mode, and if it still seems out of whack, let us know.

Vodayo

Dec 5, 2017
i know that there has been alot of feedback saying that skill/attribute gain is really slow. grim has adjusted the % chance of skill gain from the relevant actions up already, but he may need to look at implementing a sort of ramp up and increases the chance of skill/stat gain after every failure.

however, this is hard to balance, as some folks cant seem to raise anything, and we have other folks that seem to powerlevel to close to the soft caps with ease.

grims aware, and since hes more of a hardcore gamer, he previously thought the original rate of gains was fine. obviously, not everyone agrees with him (myself included. 60 days fucking multiple times a day and my copulation skill went up approx 8 pts on one playthru).

thats why he added in the sandbox mode play option. rolls and rates of skill gains are more forgiving. try playing that mode, and if it still seems out of whack, let us know.
The slow progress of statistics is not bad. It creates a sense of realism. There is only one problem - I never got any +willpower event. University, factory, arena, home slaves - absolutely zero. About a week of trying. This makes me suspect bug or out-of-date information. That's why I asked. I must be unlucky. I will keep trying.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
The slow progress of statistics is not bad. It creates a sense of realism. There is only one problem - I never got any +willpower event. University, factory, arena, home slaves - absolutely zero. About a week of trying. This makes me suspect bug or out-of-date information. That's why I asked. I must be unlucky. I will keep trying.
Luck is a big factor in these events, so that might be true. How high is your Willpower by the way? Some (most) of these events cap between 50-80. Very few can raise your Willpower above 81.

This will be less of a problem as more skill books are introduced in later versions. There'll also be some high-level Willpower raises in the new Event Engine coming in 0.7.9.2.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Great stuff. I'll break this text up in separate passages and add them to the high-priority checklist. Thanks! Much appreciated.

Vodayo

Dec 5, 2017
Luck is a big factor in these events, so that might be true. How high is your Willpower by the way? Some (most) of these events cap between 50-80. Very few can raise your Willpower above 81.

This will be less of a problem as more skill books are introduced in later versions. There'll also be some high-level Willpower raises in the new Event Engine coming in 0.7.9.2.
Currently, willpower is 55. Today it was +1 first time at the university. 296th day in the game world. I've been lecturing on it for somewhere since 150. On a side note: An excellent project. Respect. When the plans are realized, it will be a great thing. I support and wish you good luck.

Enough

Oct 11, 2018
Anyone has idea if I can run this html on android? Or is this the game only for windows?

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Anyone has idea if I can run this html on android? Or is this the game only for windows?
All HTML games run on Android. If you'll have any fun doing it depends on the game, but more than that on your device, how exactly you're planning on running it, and so on.

*throws dice*
... I see that in this case the result it won't be much fun.

SigMike

Aug 13, 2018
I might be dumb and unable to read... But the zip for the offline launcher has a password and I can't manage to find it. Is it only available via subscribe star?

4.50 star(s) 118 Votes