JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I just dl'ed the latest version and my save games aren't available. Did this version make previous saves unusable? If not, where are they located?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I just dl'ed the latest version and my save games aren't available. Did this version make previous saves unusable? If not, where are they located?
Unless you've cleared your browser's history or opened the game in another browser, your saves should be there.

Try starting up the old version again, load your save, and "download to disk" - then load that save into the new version.

Due to internet browser's nature, it's always good to save to disk as often as possible to avoid losing your saves.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Yeah new update :love:. I am new the game and was hating the map. But the dev added fast travel. Finally. Thank you (y)

Reactions: GD-studios

nijam66

May 11, 2019
By the way @ GD-studios i have a qol suggestion: have you thought about a way to end fights early? I sometimes have fights where both teams keep missing each other or do next to no damage to each other for a large number of turns. An option to give up, flee, or something similar would be very welcome.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Long time without playing this game, There are virgin slaves now?, checking the changelogs seems that is not the case.
Virgin slaves are like the foundation of slave training games, kinda weird not having them in the game.

Also, just joining this forum and reading the laws, lolis and shotas are prohibited and punished by execution, What is the deal with the boy and the girl at the church?, apparently we will be able to take them in some point, It would be for sexual purposes?, They are going to stay at home just to clean and stuff?, Or this is one of those games where such content will be published elsewhere?
Dev wanted to bring that virgin slave and able add +2 slave into Anexx room on 0.8+ update (he said end june but maybe later date for public)

loli in game is prohibited ?? is just game on slave setting make no sense if prohibited...

Jun 26, 2017
I'm still desperately waiting for the option to get back slaves that i dismissed earlier. When I started playing you didn't have the Annex or Arena and I don't want to start a new save from scratch, considering I put quite a few hours into this. Any idea how soon this function will be implemented?

P319Aigaion

Sep 1, 2019
So, I noticed in the changelog it mentions there's an option to stick a finger up a slave's butt during a blowjob scene, but I never see the option in game. How and where do I access it? Is there a requirement?

Last edited:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I'm still desperately waiting for the option to get back slaves that i dismissed earlier. When I started playing you didn't have the Annex or Arena and I don't want to start a new save from scratch, considering I put quite a few hours into this. Any idea how soon this function will be implemented?
It probably won't be in for a few months at least. Grim's working on a *lot* of different systems and things right now, so while I can't claim to speak for him, I don't think it's likely that that system will be in any time soon.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Also, just joining this forum and reading the laws, lolis and shotas are prohibited and punished by execution, What is the deal with the boy and the girl at the church?, apparently we will be able to take them in some point, It would be for sexual purposes?, They are going to stay at home just to clean and stuff?, Or this is one of those games where such content will be published elsewhere?
One of the new systems Grim is going to add is the ability to have domestic servants and such, so the boy and girl will be taken in as servants, not slaves iirc. No sexual content whatsoever afaik.

loli in game is prohibited ?? is just game on slave setting make no sense if prohibited...
Loli in general is somewhat of a grey area, and depictions of characters who clearly appear underage (even if they aren't) is generally against the rules on this site, though the staff are more forgiving of 2d and more unrealistic depictions. Loli content is highly controversial, and depending on what country Grim is from it may even be illegal or at least heavily frowned upon.

I personally want absolutely nothing to do with loli content, as I do not find depictions of women who look like children appealing, but regardless of my personal preferences, not having loli content is probably the safest way for Grim to avoid both legal issues and the inherent controversy and division of the playerbase that would arise from adding such content.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
So, I noticed in the changelog it mentions there's an option to stick a finger up a slave's butt during a blowjob scene, but I never see the option in game. How and where do I access it? Is there a requirement?
You need to be in a living room and make her go on the couch, maybe you need some upgrades for the living room, but not sure.

Reactions: GD-studios

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
If anything about the file path to the game has changed your browser will not recognize the saves stored in the browser memory. For example, I extracted the new version in a folder named MoR_0793 but the folder of the previous version was named MoR_07921 Therefore the browser doesn't know I am opening the same game. As suggested, open the old file and save to disk. If that's not possible, it might work if the file is named as the old one. I suggest all instances of saving where you are planning to close out for the session involve a save to disk save for future ease of transfer.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
If anything about the file path to the game has changed your browser will not recognize the saves stored in the browser memory. For example, I extracted the new version in a folder named MoR_0793 but the folder of the previous version was named MoR_07921 Therefore the browser doesn't know I am opening the same game. As suggested, open the old file and save to disk. If that's not possible, it might work if the file is named as the old one. I suggest all instances of saving where you are planning to close out for the session involve a save to disk save for future ease of transfer.

That was exactly the issue. I changed the folder name to add the version so I could tell which version I had by looking. Changed the folder name back and saved games were there. Thanks!

caju

Oct 5, 2017
GD-studios
I just want to point out that it takes :

1 hour and 18 minutes to go hunting using the shortcut
and
just 18 minutes to get home the same way
and
1 hour and 50 minutes to walk there without the shortcut

nijam66

May 11, 2019
GD-studios Don't know if this is the right place to report bugs, but i found an interaction bug in the evening events, when you have both Enya and Aiko as mercenaries.
Enya will express discomfort in slaves being directed to the guests, even if she is not present, if Aiko is guest. It does not happen when neither of both is present as a guest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
GD-studios Don't know if this is the right place to report bugs, but i found an interaction bug in the evening events, when you have both Enya and Aiko as mercenaries.
Enya will express discomfort in slaves being directed to the guests, even if she is not present, if Aiko is guest. It does not happen when neither of both is present as a guest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's perfectly fine to post bugs here. :)

Fixed. Thanks for reporting!

Reactions: Buletti and nijam66
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes