RosX

Aug 18, 2018
Hello everyone, I have a question: Is it possible to fuck Derwin's wife ( tribal woman) at all? Roll is always the same, no matter of the stat.

Aug 4, 2020
What is a great build to make the game as easy as possible? It feels like everything I do is mostly low rolls. Even if I do the most predictable roll setting and sandbox difficulty. This game feels super duper hard.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...dunno if i reached the end of the content or if i miss something, but except for very few respawning loot suppliers there is nothing new and even those get rare. The questlog shows only the 2 wip quests (my sci starter quest and the slavetraining i never will do...btw, i hope there will be other ways to rank up or switch sides, because i dont break girls at all and especially not to sell them). All the girls in my care are obsessed with me and always competing about my dick, no way they would ever serve anyone else again ^^
There is no more bounty from the shops, inns or city hall, the swamp king is dead, the port WIP, and my contact said i should wait a few days...that was almost a month ago.
Right now my day is pretty boring, i wake up to a double blowjob competition, take my girls with me to the academy and kill some punks on the way if they show up, then i patrol the rest of the city, go to church, give the kids food, leave the city, look at the pond, kill some highwayman if they show up, go home, take a bath with the girl that had the most kills today, scrap stuff until i am to tired and go to bed...not really fulfilling. Every few days i check the inns and the shops for anything new, but there is nothing. Guessing i have done everything i just continue the game until my first month of daily teaching at the academy is done and the dock punks are wiped out...there is just 1 left right now...btw, it would be nice to get an overview over the gangs, not just the total bandits summary in the city hall. Another good thing would be to see on the map if there is any killable crap running around in a district, would save lots of stamina if i dont need to look everywhere on my daily hunt...

And i'm still a little confused about the upgrades...you cant improve the sordid office you use every day or the guestroom for the mercs, but you can pump thousands into upgrading your computer that dont does anything yet. The only existing hacking in the game so far were 3-4 doors and my mobile device took care of them. Btw, i hope your future update plans including some automatic/batch scrapping because honestly, you get more loot than stamina and selling the weapons is enough to get rich.
Oh, and let me guess, sex with mercs is not implemented yet? Just asking because Aiko and Enya talk as if they want to devour me, but the sex button is still greyed out...

...personally i would like a s(l)ave editor...finding the correct variables in the console is pretty annoying and not everyone enjoys whores...resetting the sex stats for lovisa wasnt easy, but later with the growing mass of variables doing the same with juno was already work...and then piper...okay, that didnt work out as i wanted, first an hour to identify her variables and then her backstory broke the illusion of the pure quad virgin totally, well, at least she is happy in the annex and grows some willpoints...in time she can take my job at the academy, it gets boring to go there every day ^^

RosX

Aug 18, 2018
What is a great build to make the game as easy as possible? It feels like everything I do is mostly low rolls. Even if I do the most predictable roll setting and sandbox difficulty. This game feels super duper hard.
It depends on what you want. If you bet on physics and combat skills, it will be easy in the beginning, but you will have problems with slaves and learning. If you bet on INT and WILL, it will be difficult for you in fights at least in the beginning (because combat skills are raised the fastest and easiest) , but then it will be easy for you and you will not have problems with slaves and manipulations. In my opinion, you should have put the dice on 1/100 (old RPG) with this difficulty, but this is my personal opinion. This way you will take better advantage of the great chance of the small difficulty.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
predictable rolls is actually hard mode. you can savescum swingly rolls and also every time you crit you get a free skillup. So by using lower swing you are eliminating your crit growth leaving you only with grinding growth
also the enemies will have higher skill than you most of the time. 1d100 has far easier chance of overcoming big skill differences with luck. making luck more important than skill for individual attacks, but the luck then averages out over multiple combat rounds

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Hmm...dunno if i reached the end of the content or if i miss something, but except for very few respawning loot suppliers there is nothing new and even those get rare. The questlog shows only the 2 wip quests (my sci starter quest and the slavetraining i never will do...btw, i hope there will be other ways to rank up or switch sides, because i dont break girls at all and especially not to sell them). All the girls in my care are obsessed with me and always competing about my dick, no way they would ever serve anyone else again ^^
There is no more bounty from the shops, inns or city hall, the swamp king is dead, the port WIP, and my contact said i should wait a few days...that was almost a month ago.
Right now my day is pretty boring, i wake up to a double blowjob competition, take my girls with me to the academy and kill some punks on the way if they show up, then i patrol the rest of the city, go to church, give the kids food, leave the city, look at the pond, kill some highwayman if they show up, go home, take a bath with the girl that had the most kills today, scrap stuff until i am to tired and go to bed...not really fulfilling. Every few days i check the inns and the shops for anything new, but there is nothing. Guessing i have done everything i just continue the game until my first month of daily teaching at the academy is done and the dock punks are wiped out...there is just 1 left right now...btw, it would be nice to get an overview over the gangs, not just the total bandits summary in the city hall. Another good thing would be to see on the map if there is any killable crap running around in a district, would save lots of stamina if i dont need to look everywhere on my daily hunt...

And i'm still a little confused about the upgrades...you cant improve the sordid office you use every day or the guestroom for the mercs, but you can pump thousands into upgrading your computer that dont does anything yet. The only existing hacking in the game so far were 3-4 doors and my mobile device took care of them. Btw, i hope your future update plans including some automatic/batch scrapping because honestly, you get more loot than stamina and selling the weapons is enough to get rich.
Oh, and let me guess, sex with mercs is not implemented yet? Just asking because Aiko and Enya talk as if they want to devour me, but the sex button is still greyed out...

...personally i would like a s(l)ave editor...finding the correct variables in the console is pretty annoying and not everyone enjoys whores...resetting the sex stats for lovisa wasnt easy, but later with the growing mass of variables doing the same with juno was already work...and then piper...okay, that didnt work out as i wanted, first an hour to identify her variables and then her backstory broke the illusion of the pure quad virgin totally, well, at least she is happy in the annex and grows some willpoints...in time she can take my job at the academy, it gets boring to go there every day ^^
did you already do the quest for the drugs? how about the arena? and the spa? the golden dragon? the party event system?

what version are you on?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Current version. I dont remember drugs, but i delivered some stuff. I visited the arena but there was nothig and i never saw or had any reason to fight or set up one of my girls there...I'm a scientist/academic with a plasma gun and my girls are have the same training/weapon as me, not really arena material, but good enough to kill everyone in my way ;)
I visited the spa a few times with low stamina, aside from a happy end there was nothing of interest. Okay, in the golden dragon i was only once, the owner had no quest and after redressing my girls to enter the restaurant there was still nothing, not worth the hassle. I had 2 parties, one with my slaves and one with my mercs...didnt saw any reason to let a guy enter my house ^^
Btw, a party with 3 people limit isnt a party :p

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Current version. I dont remember drugs, but i delivered some stuff. I visited the arena but there was nothig and i never saw or had any reason to fight or set up one of my girls there...I'm a scientist/academic with a plasma gun and my girls are have the same training/weapon as me, not really arena material, but good enough to kill everyone in my way ;)
I visited the spa a few times with low stamina, aside from a happy end there was nothing of interest. Okay, in the golden dragon i was only once, the owner had no quest and after redressing my girls to enter the restaurant there was still nothing, not worth the hassle. I had 2 parties, one with my slaves and one with my mercs...didnt saw any reason to let a guy enter my house ^^
3 people limit? You should be able to invite up to six people. I'm not sure what the conditions are for inviting people but I know for a fact you can have six total guests, not counting any slaves assigned as pleasure slaves. If you're saying that you can only have three people without inviting any guys then yeah, that's how that works, there just aren't that many female characters yet. But that's not a hard limit set by the game, it's a choice you made.

Also something may be going wrong with the golden dragon, there's a bunch of unique content for taking your slaves out to dinner there but if I'm reading this right you couldn't access that scene?

The upgrades system is a little lackluster, yeah, the Grid isn't implemented yet and the office isn't used at all unless you have that one journalist slave afaik. I'd bet that the Guestroom upgrades will come when Grim adds the ability to keeps mercs on retainer as private guards and such in addition to the ones in your actual party, that's also when he plans to add sex with mercs afaik.

As far as I'm aware there is definitely going to be different ways to advance and take sides, I do believe I recall Grim saying that selling Aria Bianchi after being given her to train was not going to be mandatory? The emphasis is on player choice and I know Grim doesn't want to railroad people too much.

It does seem like you've seen pretty much all of the available content, though.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, i upgraded the whole house, so space would be enough, but i can only have 3 guests...and i dont whore MY girls out, so pleasure slaves are irrelevant. However, maids also dont count, but its doesnt change the 3 guests limit, it just adds them as servants...btw, its not even an upper limit, its a fixed limit, i cant invite 2 or 4 people, only 3.

Well, i can eat with them there after changing their clothes (they prefer casual and armor, the dragon dont likes it) and i guess if i invite them to diner its also there, but nothing opened any additional quests or anything else.

Well, we still have an empty cellar, would be an easy trainingsarea. It would also be pretty useful to attach an armory outside or in the garden, so mercs have their own space. Since i gave tons of food to the kids it would be better to give them the guestroom, albeit i'm not very fond of the idea of a boy in my house...hey, thats my loophole to place someone in the arena ^^

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
There's a lot of content if you take the courses - especially professor Wolf's, which include two longer quests. Just reading through the course's contents also provides you with a trove of world lore.

Reactions: kajidiablo

technojaguar

Jan 5, 2020
Alright, so I happen to pick up a new weapon ( Coilgun ) where can I find ammo for it? I know I can sell it, but I would like to try it out.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Fascinated about traits. Will they be "hard-coded" to stay as they are, or (as I wish) could the player change them along her/his/their/whatever tastes?
Why I am asking? An example, if you allow me: IMHOP a mature matron would probably behave quite differently compared with a young, freshly acquired slave girl. Hence there should happen some "change of heart" during her journey - and I'd like to have at least some way to control the process.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Fascinated about traits. Will they be "hard-coded" to stay as they are, or (as I wish) could the player change them along her/his/their/whatever tastes?
Why I am asking? An example, if you allow me: IMHOP a mature matron would probably behave quite differently compared with a young, freshly acquired slave girl. Hence there should happen some "change of heart" during her journey - and I'd like to have at least some way to control the process.
All traits are affectable, even if it's a tough process (much like discipline or Charisma).

A Malevolent girl could theoretically be turned into a Pure girl with enough work (or cheating!).

At first (0.8.0 release), traits are rather rigid, but I'll add more and more ways to affect them in the future slave-focused updates (0.8.1-0.8.4).

Reactions: kajidiablo and tsap
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes