mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Hi, I haven't played in a long time. Have implants been added to the game yet?
They have not, with one exception. There is a healing implant you can take on character creation, but implants you can acquire in-game have not been added yet. Grim's current plan is to aim for implants to be added in version 0.8.4. I can't speak for Grim but based on how fast he's pumping out updates I'm betting that we'll see 0.8.4 before the end of the year.
The char creation healing implant sucks btw. all it does is slightly increase your rest healing. which was trivial before and is trivial after. I got it and continued to rely entirely on stims to heal between battles.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Are the dev notes up to date? I see this game updating pretty fast for a while now, so i was wondering how many of the stated missing features are already in the game.
The slave cap is out of date. Currently you can have two household slaves, two slaves stored in the annex (you can't really interact with or fuck the annex slaves currently, I believe that is being changed in the upcoming release of 0.8), a slave stored in the gladiator school (which passively raises combat skills over time, allows you to schedule the slave for fights, and has sexual interactions) for a total cap of five. You can have another girl, Michelle, live in her apartment as a free woman with some limited interactions and enslave her later or just keep her around as a free woman that you can fuck occasionally.

The crafting system is limited in scope but it is in the game. Currently you can't do too much with it but you can do enough to make money off of refining scrap or animal hides if that's your thing. Everything else is still missing or only partially functional. I think there's currently about 12 or 13 slaves in the game. Procedurally generated slaves are the next big system to be implemented, I'm going to be helping Grim write the backgrounds and texts for that, but he's still working out the details before we get to that point.

Plenty of new quests and features have been added over the last few months, and there's actually some big things added that aren't present in those notes, like the party engine that lets you invite a bunch of guests over for a dinner, party, or even just a night of watching television with a couple buddies. Complete with the option to have slaves service you or your guests, and even the option to have an after party orgy involving all your guests and one or both of your household slaves. All optional, of course.

Edit: I should add, because I've seen you post elsewhere and think I know your tastes, there's very little to no lesbian content in the game currently. What little there is generally occurs while two girls service either the MC or a guest in the party engine. That said, lesbian interactions between two slaves, and/or slaves and female mercenaries or female guests, is a thing that is planned. I've bugged Grim in the past about letting me write some of those interactions to get a little bit of that content in the game but he's got so much on his plate already that I don't want to push it.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Thx for the detailed answer =)
Optional is good, because i'm not interested in some boring whoremanager and the option to train the girls in different tasks was the only reason to become interested in the game.

Huh? I'm getting famous? *g* Dont worry about that. I'm only focused on lesbian content iin games with female protagonists. Peeping (scenes dont involving the protagonist) is useless and perverting a lesbian scene by adding a dick is also not my genre.

Reactions: Hargan2

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
Fictional loli stuff probably can't be added because of dumb real life laws that are everywhere now, not because of any game philosophy reasons.

There's a lot of morally ugly, depraved and brutal stuff you *can* already do in Masters of Raana if you want, depending on how you play your character. Slave lolis wouldn't even stand out that much morally or register on anyone's radar. But with the legal environment nowadays in the real world, if you add it as an option in the game, then every platform will ban your game just to cover their own ass legally. Platforms don't themselves care but just don't want to deal with the possible legal blowback. In this way, the one world nanny state is looking out for you, so that you don't indulge in any wrongthink fantasies accidentally.

I wouldn't be surprised if slavery themed games gradually suffer the banhammer everywhere also, in a year or two.

Because it hurts people's feelings, etc. etc. Same argument, same call to ban everything "just to be safe" legally. Same forced impoverishment of the fictional worlds that devs create for us by the nannies who always know better what your fantasies should contain and not contain.
DEveloper or somebody should or could do a mod, adding the loli apart, as MANYGAMES HERE do , thats why there are patchs and uncesory and stuf like that ,

otherwishe why there is a option TAG / LOLI there to seach and so . so authors , do it of diferent ways ... or let the users put the ages or other ways ... well

other than pregnancy coming soon i hope , Good game

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The slave cap is out of date. Currently you can have two household slaves, two slaves stored in the annex (you can't really interact with or fuck the annex slaves currently, I believe that is being changed in the upcoming release of 0.8), a slave stored in the gladiator school (which passively raises combat skills over time, allows you to schedule the slave for fights, and has sexual interactions) for a total cap of five.
But you can't properly interact with them. you need to do a weird juggling act every time to switch which slave is where before you can start doing stuff with them.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
But you can't properly interact with them. you need to do a weird juggling act every time to switch which slave is where before you can start doing stuff with them.
That will change shortly in version .8, scheduled for alpha test June 28-30, public release TBD.

Grimdark
May 19, 2022 09:17 AM
Public post
Progress report - 0.8

Let's face it - slave interaction menus in 0.7.9 are a bit tedious.

Like the thing that you need to have a slave set as primary to give her orders or apply her for work, which is very time-consuming and confusing.

In 0.8, controlling your slaves will be easier than ever before!

With one click, you're able to access any slave's assignments, academy applications and character sheet. Make quick physical examinations to check if an annex slave has regained enough health to return to duty, or change the entire household's focus by re-assigning all slaves' work duties within the same menus.

Small icons help the slave master with keeping track of assignments, stable activities, prostitution and other stuff that occupy his slaves.

And you'll no longer be forced to take your slave "in person" to a vendor/school - instead it's enough to just ask if a vendor needs slaves (or visit the Academy) to unlock an assignment button within the "Jobs & Titles menu".

Oh, speaking of titles, that's also another thing you'll see in 0.8. I'll post some more information about that later.

The screenshots below are pre-alpha versions of the new slave interaction menu. Layout/features might change in time for the 0.8 Alpha release.

1654939662401.png 1654939687117.png

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
Here you go. I haven't tested it a lot but there shouldn't be any bugs. I am new to the game and dont really know a lot about it. But u can play with it.

just unzip the file into your game folder where your game.html file is present.
So I have been using djv007 excellent modded HTML to start games, and have since made some tweaks of my own, for the parts i find too much of a grind (we all have our own kinks on How Much Grind and What Kind of Grind.) :) I'm attaching a Save file with DJV's modded stats, with two additional mods: I've done all the room upgrades and bought/read all of the books from the Bookstore and Devious. I haven't done much else so that people can use this as a baseline starter game file, with just those things adjusted. So Influence is unchanged and I've bought Lovisa, bought the General Store, Market, clothes and bondage stuff, bought best weapon ammo and combat gear from the original Weapon and Armor stores and hired OK mercs. I started one course (Wolf's) at the Academy but didn't mod them in the Save file otherwise since there are some events that happen while finishing them. And I didn't change my Influence (although I almost always do bump that right away to 5000) in case people want to earn it the hard way. :)

To use this, first go get and install djv007's modded game as suggested. You can copy/paste it into the current Public release (.7.9.3) and it will work. Open the game, go into Quick Load and select the Load from File button. Select the Save file I attached here and it should open right up from there. HTH!

Last edited:

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
So been playing Raana too much in the past few days. I've got a list of suggestions, many of which you might have heard before, some of which you might not. Use them, discuss them, ignore them at your pleasure.

• Combat could use more variety than choosing who to shoot first. My recommendation would be skill-based abilities every 25 skill points or so. These could be healing abilities (from science?), cc abilities (distracting speech from academics?), debuffs (flagellation anyone?), and so much more. Hopefully that'll make combat feel like less of a chore and allow non-combat builds to participate a little more.

• The combat system might also benefit from more situational weapons. How about a sword-breaker that increases damage or evasion against enemies with melee weapons? A rapier that's excellent against armored opponents, but less effective against those with none? Grenades to damage entire enemy squads, but less to single targets? Once again, combat could really use more variety than it has.

• While I don't mind dice rolling (especially with a 5d20 option), I could go with a little more certainty in the systems. For instance, why do I need to roll charm in order to maybe get a stat boost off explaining a slave's chores? If I succeed on the charm roll, I feel like I should win some sort of increase, even if the degree or location of the increase is randomized. Academy classes are much the same. I guess what I'm saying is that if I'm spending money, time, or beating dice rolls, I should be rewarded with something in a game where maxing a character could take in game (and maybe real life) months.

• Ikaanos could really use more non-slave people/factions. The mercenary affection system and house parties are a good start, but in general I'd love to see more characters like Mr. Derwin and factions like Kymanto. Slave girls are great, but I felt like I ran out of people to see and things to do that weren't random encounters unfortunately quickly. Feel free to ignore this comment if this is on the agenda later.

• Could I get some HP boosts for mercs/slaves? Taking them into combat is pretty rough when they die to two good hits, even in combat armor. Incidentally, I love that a frequently used merc increases in their skills. I've got Aiko to 90 ranged skill... if only I didn't have to save scum to get her through any reasonably challenging fight...

• There are a number of menu opening and navigation options that burn time when I feel they shouldn't. For instance, clicking on a slave girl burns six minutes even if you don't say a word. Choosing "interact options" burns six minutes, even if you don't interact with your slave at all. Walking outside your house burns 18 minutes even if you immediately turn around and go back inside. There are a huge number of menu options that can burn time in bits and pieces adding up to hours. It triggers my min-max instinct in a really negative way.
Anyway, that's off the top of my head. I had a lot of fun playing and look forward to future patches.
I do find the rate at which mercs/slaves die annoyingly high. I'm not risking my girls or my fave merc for some punks! I use saveeditonline and put their soaks at like 950, then they never die, which I'm fine with. There are so many punks to shoot I don't mind eliminating that other factor.

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
So I have been using djv007 excellent modded HTML to start games, and have since made some tweaks of my own, for the parts i find too much of a grind (we all have our own kinks on How Much Grind and What Kind of Grind.) :) I'm attaching a Save file with DJV's modded stats, with two additional mods: I've done all the room upgrades and bought/read all of the books from the Bookstore and Devious. I haven't done much else so that people can use this as a baseline starter game file, with just those things adjusted. So Influence is unchanged and I've bought Lovisa, bought the General Store, Market, clothes and bondage stuff, bought best weapon ammo and combat gear from the original Weapon and Armor stores and hired OK mercs. I started one course (Wolf's) at the Academy but didn't mod them in the Save file otherwise since there are some events that happen while finishing them. And I didn't change my Influence (although I almost always do bump that right away to 5000) in case people want to earn it the hard way. :)

To use this, first go get and install djv007's modded game as suggested. You can copy/paste it into the current Public release (.7.9.3) and it will work. Open the game, go into Quick Load and select the Load from File button. Select the Save file I attached here and it should open right up from there. HTH!
Also GD-studios I don't know if you'd like to include a Cheat file in the lead post but feel free if you'd like to use this one.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
After rescuing Michelle - should I directly add her to my household or should I upgrade her room? What the point in upgrading her room because she'll ultimately life with me in my house.
upgrading her room converts money into affection when she does move in with you.
assuming you want her. there are too few slots at house for slaves

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Lol I already made this mod version for myself. Fully upgraded house, books, armor, weapons, ammo, player stats, and crafting material. I added everything in my personal mod. So when u start the game, u have everything and dont have to do anything except fuck and follow the story line :ROFLMAO:

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
Lol I already made this mod version for myself. Fully upgraded house, books, armor, weapons, ammo, player stats, and crafting material. I added everything in my personal mod. So when u start the game, u have everything and dont have to do anything except fuck and follow the story line :ROFLMAO:
LOL AWESOME. Yes I have mine too but happy to play on yours again

B4dFr3d

Sep 17, 2018
upgrading her room converts money into affection when she does move in with you.
assuming you want her. there are too few slots at house for slaves
It is on the list for the 0.8 branch that you will be able to bring her in and out of the house for training but let her live at the apartment to work.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
A brief inquiry; Has anyone's mc made himself the champion of spheremasters yet?

TLDR: I like The Arena and it's surroundings with Golden Dragon and Virax Springs. Yet I imagine that especially the Arena could do with several more rounds of those taxing and rewarding top fights. They seemed to stop short quite early during the endless grind when I finally got "my team" to shape.

Reactions: subsub2010

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
I do find the rate at which mercs/slaves die annoyingly high. I'm not risking my girls or my fave merc for some punks! I use saveeditonline and put their soaks at like 950, then they never die, which I'm fine with. There are so many punks to shoot I don't mind eliminating that other factor.
mmm.... slaves cant die from combat, unless they go down during an encounter and you dont heal them for a couple days...

and unless you are using the cheap starter mercs, they shouldnt be dying so quick. especially to the punks.

what mercs are you using?

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
FROM THE DISCORD:

GrimDark — 06/05/2022
ETA (Public): N/A.
ETA (ALPHA): June 28-30.

NOTE! Patch notes are added daily. This is not a complete list.
Revamped slave control systems
The menus for inspecting, house rule assignments and work/study applications have been completely redesigned. You can now activate and remove slaves from various assignments, manage their inventory and view their builds without changing your active slaves or move them between the household and annex.

Revamped slave selection (Home screen)
You no longer have to switch between your two primary household slaves to interact with them. The household slave interaction box has been redesigned and now features pictures of your current slaves. Just click on the slave you wish to interact with to enter her menus.
GrimDark — 06/05/2022
Revamped job/academy assignments
You no longer have to take your slave "in person", or have the girl set as active, to apply her to a vendor or to the Academy. Now, you just have to talk to a vendor ("Do you need slaves?"), or visit the Academy to unlock the location's assignment button inside the new slave control menu.

All necessary information, such as skill requirements, income, possible risks and other important details can now also be found in a designated assignment popup next to the apply button.
GrimDark — 06/05/2022
New slaves and locations

• Added slave (tier2+): Emily Dunham. Emily is MoR's first dynamic slave with 15 possible backgrounds that you decide when picking her up from her cell (she can be anything from a submissive sex slave to a high-willpower Academy Nerd). You'll get access to Emily's starting quest once you've activated your Great House parameters/picked up the .45 Colt Peacemaker. NOTE! Choosing her background will affect the following chapters involving your lost brother!

• Added slave: Aria Bianchi.
GrimDark — 06/09/2022
Trait system
All slaves will not receive 2-4 character traits and 3 randomly assigned traits when you acquire them. Traits provide a completely new way of dealing with slaves, offering a uniqueness that both require different methods of training, varying difficulties in getting them to do what you want and a flavor to many of their events/dialogues.

You can read more about traits here:

Reactions: tsap
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes