gimme

Aug 6, 2016
Out of curiosity, if you play long enough will the bonuses that are dependent on age actually change?

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Out of curiosity, if you play long enough will the bonuses that are dependent on age actually change?
that is a good question. while it would sound impossible, we have come across one player who played thru 3 years worth of gametime "preparing" to own a slave. so theoretically it is possible to "age-up". not sure if GD-studios has that implemented as a feature.

Jul 24, 2017
A few questions. I took a quick dip by the wiki and checked out the page on money but didn't see anything I hadn't found already, except for slave training. Are randomized, trainable slaves available somewhere, or does that mean training and selling a character like Juno?

As far as making money, what are some good investments to make? The first one I found was the caravan, which would only start giving RoI after 200 in game days. Not fantastic.

I have a crapton of merchandise stored. Is it worth building the forge and crafting things to sell?

I'm currently running close to the highest tier mercenaries I can get and clearing gangs, but I'm concerned about longevity as well as the cost of maintenance and healing. Do gangs and bandits respawn often enough to sustain a heavy outfit?

I went into a bunker and fought some abominations, but turned back because my outfit was already injured. I can no longer go into the underground area - something about a spaceship buried down there? Anyways, I'm not sure if I'm missing some requirement to return or if I locked myself out of something important. For reference, I got to the point where one of my crew started to freak out and recommend we leave, probably two zones deep.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
A few questions. I took a quick dip by the wiki and checked out the page on money but didn't see anything I hadn't found already, except for slave training. Are randomized, trainable slaves available somewhere, or does that mean training and selling a character like Juno?

As far as making money, what are some good investments to make? The first one I found was the caravan, which would only start giving RoI after 200 in game days. Not fantastic.

I have a crapton of merchandise stored. Is it worth building the forge and crafting things to sell?

I'm currently running close to the highest tier mercenaries I can get and clearing gangs, but I'm concerned about longevity as well as the cost of maintenance and healing. Do gangs and bandits respawn often enough to sustain a heavy outfit?

I went into a bunker and fought some abominations, but turned back because my outfit was already injured. I can no longer go into the underground area - something about a spaceship buried down there? Anyways, I'm not sure if I'm missing some requirement to return or if I locked myself out of something important. For reference, I got to the point where one of my crew started to freak out and recommend we leave, probably two zones deep.
Randomized slaves to train and sell are coming, it's the next big project for Grim. I can't speak to how long that'll take, based on the little info he gave me when I spoke to him about helping to write that system he seems to be trying really hard to make sure that there's going to be a truly massive amount of variety in the randomly generated backstories and such to keep the slaves from feeling too same-y. So it might take a while. You can sell your named slaves, but nobody really wants to.

There's a specific slave that boosts your income from investment opportunities, but I forget her name. There's a couple of bandit hideouts that offer investment opportunities but may come with drawbacks as well, so it'll be up to you to decide if they're worth it. Personally, I think the best investment is to invest in your own slaves. Put a girl in the Arena school and sure you'll have to pay her tuition, but give her a decent melee weapon and set up fights for her and she'll make you 1k+ per day easily. The Golden Dragon also pays well, but you'll have to train up a slave to fit their exacting criteria for work there.

It's generally worth crafting things, yeah, they sell for more than the raw materials.

Bandits and gangs (including the bandit strongholds) do respawn fairly regularly, but by the time you really run dry on enemies you should be able to do the repeatable Arena fights which earn you a fair amount of cash.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
not sure if i am the only person with this but at town hall- active bounty, the haruto pai bounty is bugged lol i can collect the reward forever atm

May 25, 2022
Randomized slaves to train and sell are coming, it's the next big project for Grim. I can't speak to how long that'll take, based on the little info he gave me when I spoke to him about helping to write that system he seems to be trying really hard to make sure that there's going to be a truly massive amount of variety in the randomly generated backstories and such to keep the slaves from feeling too same-y. So it might take a while. You can sell your named slaves, but nobody really wants to.
That is a really good thing to be focus on
Randomized slaves is the main thing on slave trainers and this game is already fun with non slave mechanics

Reactions: Green83rry

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

There's a specific slave that boosts your income from investment opportunities, but I forget her name. There's a couple of bandit hideouts that offer investment opportunities but may come with drawbacks as well, so it'll be up to you to decide if they're worth it. Personally, I think the best investment is to invest in your own slaves. Put a girl in the Arena school and sure you'll have to pay her tuition, but give her a decent melee weapon and set up fights for her and she'll make you 1k+ per day easily. The Golden Dragon also pays well, but you'll have to train up a slave to fit their exacting criteria for work there.

It's generally worth crafting things, yeah, they sell for more than the raw materials.

Bandits and gangs (including the bandit strongholds) do respawn fairly regularly, but by the time you really run dry on enemies you should be able to do the repeatable Arena fights which earn you a fair amount of cash.
Rebecca is the one that increases your business investment income

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Putting a slave in the Arena school, encouraging her there every day and finally having her fight hard on Arena has been my MC:s favorite hobby for more than 50.000 influence points worth.
I was overjoyed with the growing earnings - a single successful fight brought well past 2.000 - and slightly worried when those mighty prizes started finally to dwindle down as the slave truly honed her skills and even the best adversaries were no longer a true threat anymore.
Now I am guessing that the real challenge is to keep those Arena-grade slaves good enough to win most of their fights but not get too over-powering in order to maintain the ongoing good income. So losing a fight or two every now and then is also needed at times, I imagine. A good combination of prayers and save scumming should do pretty well there. :)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
But you need to start early...once you have 1000+ merchandise you dont want to grind it down anymore...at least not with the current one by one system ^^

Reactions: subsub2010

nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
That is a really good thing to be focus on
Randomized slaves is the main thing on slave trainers and this game is already fun with non slave mechanics
Hopefully with a mechanic where you can allow them to buy themselves out once you've helped them find a marketable skill... speaking for my PC, trying to turn slaves into free and productive EX-slaves is kinda his own "under the radar" attempt to fight the system.

Reactions: boolk666 and JaxMan

fadeadhorse

Aug 9, 2020
Is there a guide or something for this game? I swear I've installed it and deleted it three different times cause I don't know what I'm supposed to do. It looks really cool and appeals to my fetishes but I usually just end up just getting frustrated then bully my slave till she runs away.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Is there a guide or something for this game? I swear I've installed it and deleted it three different times cause I don't know what I'm supposed to do. It looks really cool and appeals to my fetishes but I usually just end up just getting frustrated then bully my slave till she runs away.
This game is more like a cult where only those who have played since long ago can follow along as the game develops

It's not optimized / playtested for new players imo, u gotta have the patience to desperately catch up to arrive at the same pace with everyone else

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
meh the only part i had a hard time learning was the sex/communication part with slaves, once you figure out how to reliably make cash and exp and where the good mercs are its much easier then it looks, that said tips on start could help, like i started with academics the first couple times but you lose so many points in combat skills its not worth it, you can make so much more cash just getting gun fighting and selling loot from mobs early on

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
have you tried the wiki?

I've also posted a mini guide for starting off... at least twice in this thread. I keep meaning to put it on the wiki, but... too tired.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
This game is more like a cult where only those who have played since long ago can follow along as the game develops

It's not optimized / playtested for new players imo, u gotta have the patience to desperately catch up to arrive at the same pace with everyone else
part of the problem is that GD-studios was updating at a crazy pace. major updates every 2 weeks or so. he was on vacation for a week, he should start work on the prostitution/harem update soon. so it'll be stable for a bit.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019

Needs a new game for new players, perhaps. NO more MASTERS of Raana, but, for example, Noobs of Ikaanos, where everything is given for free in the very start. A virtual novel or something - with carefully detailed and well visualized explanations. :cool:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021

It'll probably settle a bit after 0.8. Remember that MoR is still in an open Alpha state - constantly tweaked and expanded.

Once we get closer to some form of "completion", I'll start working on a longer tutorial.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes