♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
if you have 7.9.4, then you should have several at this point.
Only have one so far, in that place you can auto-travel to from your house.
I guess i haven't found the others yet... wherever they might be. :giggle::coffee:

this is a good idea. im posting this in the discord for grim to see, with a linkback so you get credit for it.
By all means.
This could also be applied to other jobs, be they worked by the player or his slaves. :giggle::coffee:

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
id enjoy that too, atm you cant raise some stats like int or acd/sci/chem without using books which run out fast lol a lecturer job like the slaves get would be great so you can keep growing the int stats till professor job

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Only have one so far, in that place you can auto-travel to from your house.
I guess i haven't found the others yet... wherever they might be. :giggle::coffee:

By all means.
This could also be applied to other jobs, be they worked by the player or his slaves. :giggle::coffee:
Avonmoore island is reachable via the docks at Darkmere once you have started the Winton quest.

1656244768229.png

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...i'm not a fan of the planned aging system...it makes your choices useless...i mean, whats the point in picking your age or waiting for younger slaves if you end up as old geezer surrounded by milfs or forced to sell the old hags cheap because noone wants old slaves?

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Hmm...i'm not a fan of the planned aging system...it makes your choices useless...i mean, whats the point in picking your age or waiting for younger slaves if you end up as old geezer surrounded by milfs or forced to sell the old hags cheap because noone wants old slaves?
Young, dumb, and full of cum...

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Would sure be nice to have a simple switch to turn off ageing completely *wink* *wink*

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Avonmoore island is reachable via the docks at Darkmere once you have started the Winton quest.
Haven't completed any quests yet, i'm just leisurely grinding stats at the moment. :giggle::coffee:
But i already have that quest hanging in the log, maybe advancing it a little further to unlock the area isn't such a bad idea. Hm.

Purely for kicks, i have decided that i will max my survival skill by means of hunting with a crossbow, and that's what i've been doing.
I went from 25 in survival to 71 now, just hunting. :ROFLMAO::coffee: Having another hunting spot will certainly make things more efficient.
There's also dem crystal hills, i think i spied an area you can get to from there that may have another hunting spot, and i almost unlocked crystal hills purely with house upgrades lol.

I suppose there can only be so much realism in a game. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Last edited:

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
id enjoy that too, atm you cant raise some stats like int or acd/sci/chem without using books which run out fast lol a lecturer job like the slaves get would be great so you can keep growing the int stats till professor job
If you don't mind a bit of save scumming and learn the patterns you can raise Academics and Science by up to 2 points each per night while gambling at Fuzzy's. Not sure of any other ways to increase Int though. I usually start with maxed int since it is the most challenging to raise.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
If you don't mind a bit of save scumming and learn the patterns you can raise Academics and Science by up to 2 points each per night while gambling at Fuzzy's. Not sure of any other ways to increase Int though. I usually start with maxed int since it is the most challenging to raise.
Courses will also increase it, but yeah you are right int is the hardest to raise.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Would sure be nice to have a simple switch to turn off ageing completely *wink* *wink*
Posted that in the discord suggestion channel for GD-studios to see. Its a valid point.

Reactions: Virulenz and caju

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Courses will also increase it, but yeah you are right int is the hardest to raise.

Wiki isnt completely updated, since the game was been growing really fast.

GrimDark — 02/03/2022
Are you teaching at the Academy?
By dueling geniuses in your class, you can reach INT 70 through that event. It's a 25% chance you'll get an increase if your INT is 69 or lower.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Thanks to Shincore bringing this to Grim's attention, it looks like there'll be options to disable aging.
1656368915830.png

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Some moar notes: :whistle::coffee:

*A button for auto eating would be nice. Not the food you pay for but the one you otherwise procure, like by hunting. Clicking the "eat" button every day is kinda annoying after a while.

*Would be nice to be able to hire 4 mercs instead of needing 2 slaves because i'll be honest here, slave system in it's current form is not fun at all (to me at least), not even close. Too many fucking stats to take into consideration and too much fucking time and stamina wasted dealing with them and their shit. Like trying to prevent them from escaping or whatever.
I don't have time for that bs, like why can't you just chain the bitch to the wall or something? :ROFLMAO::coffee:
They can escape even if you got a merc with you, guarding your house and shit?!
But you also have that fancy shit-eating motion detectors and walls and stuff?!
The door is closed, right?! :ROFLMAO::coffee: Your int is also 80+?!
Still somehow bolted, lol. No bruh, fuck that nonsense, really doesn't seem like fun dealing with it.
It could be a good alternative if we could hire some trainer to train them the way you want while we can do other, much more profitable stuff. And perhaps the ability to hire someone to find the bitch that bolted would be a great addition, as well.
Or maybe the dev could add some slave shop with already trained sluts, particularly for combat purposes.
Anything to avoid having to deal with them yourself would be great in my books.

*Stamina doesn't seem to increase past 30, ever. Even if you're ripped like a hulk? Welp, there goes our realism huh. :LOL::coffee:

*Dev should invent more reasons to get the player out of the house instead of creating more reasons to stay inside and grind stats all day. Like maybe random events: "You suddenly wake up from a loud sound of gunfire right outside your house... go and see who were the idiots who woke you up? And maybe kill and loot them after." :ROFLMAO::coffee: Perhaps creating different places where you could work on all those stats would be more... interesting. Like gym for strength somewhere in town where you could go to lift, similarly how you can go to academy to learn. Your house shouldn't be a glorified collection of "quick-access" buttons. Maybe it could sort of be more like that when we get the mansion where we could technically build our own gym/academy/whatever to learn there but not in this small apartment. At least, i think so.

*Need more businesses you could invest into, i want to create some powerful /day income with which i could easily maintain expensive mercs indefinitely, but at the moment options are rather scarce. Well, i'm guessing this will improve in the future. Like when we get that mansion or whatever and will finally be able to start some real business going instead of the scraps we can scrape from here and there currently. Now that's something to look forward to. :giggle::coffee:

*Ability to export your character so you can import him into a new game, with how much effort it takes to work those stats this option should have been available by default from the start.

Hm, i guess that's all at the top of my head for now. I guess combat could be better, too. Like all melee characters could just move together at once instead of doing it each separately after you press the "continue" button for each of them. Why do i even need to press anything when it's the enemy turn? Silly. :whistle::coffee: Usage of "stim-packs" should also be allowed in combat i think, some enemies are pretty damn strong, and on top of that they can crit you for 80+ damage... it's hard not so save-scum after that. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Well, guess that's it. See you in many months from now on, too many WIP's currently to play it further than this. :giggle::coffee:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Virulenz and mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I would personally prefer using 4 slaves instead of 4 mercs but, I guess thats just me
I think this needs to be flexible. Let you the player define how many party members are slaves and how many are mercs.
4/0, 3/1, 2/2, 1/3, 0/4 should all be viable choices based on your needs for mercs vs slaves
Not in any of my play throughs, one being over 260 days, have I ever had a single slave even want to escape let alone do it. I suppose it's how you play the game and the dev doesn't have to do anything to change that.
your escape desire is 0 because you are treating them like a princess, honestly mine are too (although I do it mostly to manage their escape desires). The game specifically caters to darker fetishes which would create an escape desire in a slave. He has good points about ineffectiveness of security measures in imprisoning someone against their will.
I don't have time for that bs, like why can't you just chain the bitch to the wall or something? :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Just FYI, if you do that IRL and improperly she will die from positional asphyxiation
If you want to prevent someone from escaping you use a cell

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes