♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
If im not mistaken, the higher your stamina stat is, the less your stamina pool is drained as you do different activities. I gotta go poke into the code though, so dont quote me on that yet.
Really? Haven't noticed at all, that's one interesting way to go about it lol. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
But then again perhaps i didn't notice because stamina is the first stat i decided to pump.

I havent gotten to training up a girl to be a dancer at the Golden Palace yet.
The profit is like 110$... or was it 140$ /day. Pretty easy with Piper since she fits that job basically like a glove, you only need to train her dance skill a bit. If you ever want to try that job i recommend starting with her. :giggle::coffee:

Anyway, looks like version .8 will be quite interesting, i think i'll start a new playthrough once it's out. :giggle::coffee:

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Alright, im not sure if this was answered already, but how do you activate stealth mode? Also is there any other way to level up stealth beyond working at the assembly plant?
You dont really "activate" stealth as use it as a skill when the game calls for it. In my own playthroughs, I barely use it. However, my MC is int/charm/manip focused even though I go out for combat every day as part of my normal activities.

Maybe someone who is more experienced in the hunting profession can chime it.

I just checked the Discord:

1656575981809.png

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Speaking about stealth, i also haven't seen it activate often. (yet)
There was like one quest at Furry's where the game decided to check me for stealth, and i spectacularly failed of course since there's like one place only (the plant) to level it and i wasn't hot on the idea of risking losing my willpower for it.
Hunting depends on survival, i haven't seen it be affected by stealth... i think. :unsure::coffee:
And i hunted from survival 20-25 till 80, haven't seen it rise further than 80 yet.
There was something fishy about that hunting spot Shin pointed me to the other day, i think it consumed way too much stamina at times. Maybe that one needs stealth to avoid extra stamina hits.. not sure just a guess. I think i can go take a look..

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is from Avonmore with 80 survival.
Don't see any stealth checks unless they're hidden?
But i did notice massive stamina consumption here, not sure why....
I just compared and the avonmore hunting spot apparently eats 9 stamina while the normal hunting spot near the city eats only 5.
No idea why such a difference.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is from Avonmore with 80 survival.
Don't see any stealth checks unless they're hidden?
But i did notice massive stamina consumption here, not sure why....
I just compared and the avonmore hunting spot apparently eats 9 stamina while the normal hunting spot near the city eats only 5.
No idea why such a difference.
posted that in the #bug-reports discord. grim will check it out.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — Yesterday at 4:06 AM
Cybernetic implants, plastic surgery and a sprawling slave market? What could possibly go wrong in Crystal Heights?
1656584472684.png

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — Today at 12:19 AM
Alright. The slave market skeleton framework is now completed. Here's the first pre-Alpha version of THE GALLERY - a "buy now" feature at Crystal Height's slave market.

THE GALLERY will feature a chunk of unique hand-crafted slaves, while the AUCTION is mostly intended for the randomly generated slaves that I'll introduce later.

Aria is currently a "buy now" slave, and I'll probably change the quest to encompass this - gather enough cash (75k) within 250 days or something before somebody else buys her. We'll see how the Alpha turns out and what kind of feedback I get regarding this.

I'll spend this weekend fleshing out the background coding for the slave market. Everything will hopefully be ready for the July 5th release next week!
1656584531369.png
1656584557206.png

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Per discord:
Well i hope he remembers that to get to that hunting spot you also pay 80$ for transportation.
But i guess 6 is still a win, far better than 9. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Aria is currently a "buy now" slave, and I'll probably change the quest to encompass this - gather enough cash (75k) within 250 days or something before somebody else buys her. We'll see how the Alpha turns out and what kind of feedback I get regarding this.
That's a lot of dough... exactly what are we going to get in exchange for all this monni?
Also, is the timer really necessary? Now that everyone knows about it they will simply collect the cash before activating the quest.

Cybernetic implants, plastic surgery and a sprawling slave market? What could possibly go wrong in Crystal Heights?
Slave uprising? :ROFLMAO::coffee:
By the way will getting new implants replace our old hp/stam regen one, or are they all separate?
Also been wondering when the crafting is coming, i want to turn the stuff i hunt into something even more expensive after all.
Hunting had been very profitable for me so far, but no reason not to make it even more profitable. :cool::coffee:

Last edited:

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
HOW TO PLAY MoR ON ANDROID/MOBILE:

Side note: This should also work for any other html/twine/sugarcube game.

Reactions: Green83rry

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Well i hope he remembers that to get to that hunting spot you also pay 80$ for transportation.
But i guess 6 is still a win, far better than 9. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

That's a lot of dough... exactly what are we going to get in exchange for all this monni?
Also, is the timer really necessary? Now that everyone knows about it they will simply collect the cash before activating the quest.

Slave uprising? :ROFLMAO::coffee:
By the way will getting new implants replace our old hp/stam regen one, or are they all separate?
Also been wondering when the crafting is coming, i want to turn the stuff i hunt into something even more expensive after all.
Hunting had been very profitable for me so far, but no reason not to make it even more profitable. :cool::coffee:
My impression is that by simply owning her, it will open up quests and provide a significant influence boost.

New implants, expanded crafting, combat revamp, slave escape engine, virgin engine, etc etc will be after version .8. Grim needs to get that done first before anything else.

I WANT MY WAIFU HAREM. I HAVE SPOKEN.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
My impression is that by simply owning her, it will open up quests and provide a significant influence boost.
Well, not like we really need influence for anything... really. :sneaky::coffee:
Access to crystal hills is 2k which is easy as fuck, i got that just from house upgrades while i was hunting.
But quests.. hm. Oh well, we'll see. :giggle::coffee:

New implants, expanded crafting, combat revamp, slave escape engine, virgin engine, etc etc will be after version .8. Grim needs to get that done first before anything else.
So it seems.
Hopefully he won't rush the update, then we'll end up with less bugs if we're lucky. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Any ways to deliberately restore slave Willpower?
Feels bad when she tells me I am the bestest master ever but then turns into a broken, emotionless ragdoll during sex

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Feels bad when she tells me I am the bestest master ever but then turns into a broken, emotionless ragdoll during sex
The best no-hassle idea i can think of is to fully upgrade a room in the Anex building, gearded toward +% for willpower gain and probably high risk rooms, then shove her there and forget her for a while. In theory she will gain willpower while there passively. How long it'll take though, couldn't begin to say since i never actually tried to deliberately increase willpower. :whistle::coffee:

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
Back to the aging-topic. I think it would be a nice storyelement, to build in another nanotechimplant or -treatment. We have already one as a starting option, so it is nothing, that would not fit into that world. I think of a storyarc, that develops very slowly. You start to teach at the academy. There you have to build a certain fame as a scholar, until you can start your own expeditions. There you might find hints of an "ancient" lab or a landed/crashed ship. After some other expeditions you might actually find that thing and get the ability the relocate and reactivate parts of it. That might give you the possibility to create a nanotechtreatment, that stops or even reverses aging to a certain point.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

UnderPM

Mar 21, 2020
As VoidTraveler said, full upgrade a high risk annex room. But also give her the job at the bookstore The Secret Garden. I do think a teaching job for a girl can slowly increase Willpower too.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Back to the aging-topic. I think it would be a nice storyelement, to build in another nanotechimplant or -treatment. We have already one as a starting option, so it is nothing, that would not fit into that world. I think of a storyarc, that develops very slowly. You start to teach at the academy. There you have to build a certain fame as a scholar, until you can start your own expeditions. There you might find hints of an "ancient" lab or a landed/crashed ship. After some other expeditions you might actually find that thing and get the ability the relocate and reactivate parts of it. That might give you the possibility to create a nanotechtreatment, that stops or even reverses aging to a certain point.
Or we can do it with magic.
Because if i did not misunderstand the signs in the lore, that is what the dev seem to be going for with native Raanan stuff.
Or perhaps even a combination of the two, Raanan native magic + tech the humans brought over.
Hm, yes. This could be more fun than just letting players freeze age by ticking a box in the options. :giggle::coffee:

caju

Oct 5, 2017
This could be more fun than just letting players freeze age by ticking a box in the options. :giggle::coffee:
Nope, I just wanna tick a box. I dont want to think about it. I dont wanna learn a magic spell.
I dont wanna buy an anti ageing implant, I just want to check a box and forget about it.

Or, I may suggest that they only allow futas to stop ageing. I will sub just to push for that.
If I cant have it easy, neither can you :devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: Hargan2

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
That would be more a cheat than an actual part of the game. I am not against having cheats, but I am talking about story.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes