♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Nope, I just wanna tick a box. I dont want to think about it. I dont wanna learn a magic spell.
I dont wanna buy an anti ageing implant, I just want to check a box and forget about it.
You're a boring man. :whistle::coffee:

Or, I may suggest that they only allow futas to stop ageing. I will sub just to push for that.
If I cant have it easy, neither can you :devilish:
By all means. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
I think that is way too much micro.

it is always great when there is a dev who listen to feedback and corrects issues as they are brought up.
Grim is a pretty good dev
While it is totally fair to find tying them up every night to be too annoying and repetitive, that doesn't make it "not valid" as a way of escape prevention. But yeah, It's definitely not ideal. Grim has actually been aware of this problem for a while, there's messages from last month talking about it. Something I actually skipped over while looking at the roadmap is that version 0.8.1 is planned to have an overhaul of the escape system, adding options for attacking/tracking down escaped slaves to add more depth to the mechanic.
Messaged him briefly on SubscribeStar, he definitely has a plan.

No regrets giving him money for the past few months :cool:

Reactions: Hargan2

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Speaking about slave escape system, i mulled it over for a bit and i think it could be fun if escape turned into a repeatable quest?
Like when they escape they immediately get captured by some gang, then that gang sends a notice to the player, something like: "We have your slut, pay up or else" then the player has options to either pay up, or try and secure his possession by... less peaceful means. :devilish::coffee:

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Speaking about slave escape system, i mulled it over for a bit and i think it could be fun if escape turned into a repeatable quest?
Like when they escape they immediately get captured by some gang, then that gang sends a notice to the player, something like: "We have your slut, pay up or else" then the player has options to either pay up, or try and secure his possession by... less peaceful means. :devilish::coffee:
Already planned.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
FROM DISCORD:

GrimDark — Today at 9:02 AM
The slave market now features an advanced auction system where up to 50 different NPCs can bid on your slaves. Some have various kinks/preferred body types that might affect the outcome somewhat.

Follow the bidding through five rounds before the auction concludes.

Features unique renders for each girl. BE WARNED! This is the last render you'll ever see of your slave as she's permanently removed after the auction is over.

EDIT: PLEASE NOTE THIS IS FOR WHEN YOU ARE SELLING A UNIQUE SLAVE GIRL. NOT WHEN YOU ARE BUYING ONE.

1656830071976.png
1656830082899.png

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
FROM DISCORD:

GrimDark — Today at 12:45 AM
Regarding Implants. What would you like to see? Any cool ideas? First round is MC only!

Already planned:

- Health implant Mark I, II and III. (+10/+15/+25 HP per day)
- Increased Max Health (150, 200).
- Stamina point regeneration.

Please leave feedback and suggestions on the discord to prevent fragmentation. However, I'll be monitoring this forum and posting any suggestion into discord if needed.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — Today at 1:04 AM
New skills
• Added the Medicine skill to the MC and all slaves. The MC will heal an additional +10 Health points with Tendstims if his Medicine skill is above 40 (applying to himself, mercs or slaves). He'll also regenerate Health faster during the End day event (40, 80, 130 skill gives +5, +5, +10 per day).
• Household slaves with a Medicine skill of 40 or higher will give the MC an additional +5 Heath regeneration during the End day event IF they're not trapped in bondage, conscious, Affection Neutral+ and not occupied by nightly chores/jobs.
• The Medicine skill paves the way for the new Doctor profession in Crystal Heights. This feature is due out in a not-too-far-away update.
• Added the Performance skill to the MC and all slaves. Having a Performance skill of 60+ OR Dancing +60 provides access to the Golden Dragon job (along with the Charisma and Beauty prerequisites).
• The Performance skill paves the way for the new bard/tavern singer occupation. This, and purchasing instruments, is due out in either 0.8.1 or 0.8.2.

New starting path
Added a Doctor life path to the character creation framework. This will boost your Medicine to a maximum of 45.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Regarding Implants. What would you like to see? Any cool ideas? First round is MC only!
Hm.
1. Health regeneration per-action.
2. All-stat boost.
3. Cyber-link to your weapons, increasing critical rate.

Hive Mind implant. Direct link to the implants installed into your slave girls, increasing their combat performance based on your mental stats, effect further increases the more slave girls connected to you via this link. This implant is to be available only via special quest and/or is to be self-built, using your science skills.
Could be improved further as well, let's say... an additional ability to act in tandem like a pack of wolves, providing the player and his group with further tactical advantage. Combat however will need to become tactical for this i think, or... perhaps dev could find another way to implement this. I'll just throw this idea out-there i guess.

Sentient AI implant. Will be like having a second brain in your head, your other self (one that isn't necessarily always in agreement with you or your decisions... hehe~ real-time positive or negative effects based on your relationship with your other self.

Also, the strength of your relationship is to affect the strength of the bonuses this implant is to provide to the player, that is to say, if your other self likes you a lot, the strength of enhancements it will provide you with will be god-like, but if you are hated... well, you better prepare your anus hehe.)

Additionally:
Player is to choose from 3 different personalities for their other self or "electronic spirit, if you want a fancy name:"
The Universal Sage: Seeks to interact with the world in a balanced manner.
The Conqueror: Demands that you squash any and all opposition, preferably violently.
The Peacemaker: Naturally, seeks peaceful approach.
After selecting personality, it cannot be changed.
From then on, how the player interacts with the world will increase or decrease your relationship with your other self.

I'll leave the "how will that work, what stuff is affected, and how.." almost entirely up to you guys, impress me if you can. :cool::coffee:
========================================================
Hm~
I think i'll leave it here for now. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
Sorry, but that would make no sense. There is a loss of knowledge in the worldlore, that forbids the reproduction of highleveltechnology. So most of the stuff would not fit.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Sorry, but that would make no sense. There is a loss of knowledge in the worldlore, that forbids the reproduction of highleveltechnology. So most of the stuff would not fit.
Will fit just fine. Rules are made to be broken anyway.
Plus the game is still early stage, you can spin any lore you want.
You won't get to be master of anything if you always follow silly rules. :cool::coffee:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
It's not so much a 'loss of knowledge' as a loss of ability to produce tech.
Scavenged tech still works just fine.
And there's an entire group of people dedicated to preserving/gathering knowledge up the Sphere.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I'm on a roll today, my creative juices are flowing.
I have added certain modifications to the AI implant.
Also, i think it's obvious but the ones i marked in red were meant to be super powerful and as such, will not be easy at all to create/obtain. ;):coffee: But well, that is up to the dev of course, we first need to see if he even likes those ideas of mine. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: GD-studios

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The AI implant sounds nice, but should work in other ways...like saving data (more xp, faster learning), automatic hacking, improved observation (better aiming, stealth, reflexes) and higher logic (academics, crafting, ...). The downside could be some emotional penalities like impossible sadistic/masochistic options and since it would be more or less selfmade or relict tech some errors like headache (-health/stamina) until it has its hightest upgrade.

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
And let's not forget that there could be anything buried somewhere out-there on Raana, like forgotten high tech military labs from bygone era. :whistle::coffee:
Ok, first my disclaimer. Like GrimDark I have a strong TT-RPG, or like we older people used to call it, pen and paper-rpg background. So I don't care very much about what people like to have, but what would do these things to the story. From the perspective of gamedesign I think it would hurt the game. Masters of Raana is not Shadowrun in space on a strange planet. It is a story about a colony, that lost a lot of technological stuff, the ancestors were used to. That is an elemental part of the story. You are right, it would fit the story, when you find these artifacts. But what happens then? You, the player, own a technology everyone and his little brother would kill for to get it. So the player gets a big, big target on his back. Your own house would most probably kill you for that stuff, without any hesitation. And when the stuff is not that uncommon, you enemies will already have it too. And it makes perfectly sense, that they use it against you. Even my idea would lead to such a "witchhunt", when it's known, that the player has the key to eternal youth in his hands. Giving the player great stuff? Absolutely. But never allow it to kill the game world logic.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes