♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
But what happens then? You, the player, own a technology everyone and his little brother would kill for to get it.
I think you overdramatize this.
In the first place, it's not like you are going to go and publicly announce that you have super cool tech installed in your skull right? :sneaky::coffee:
And when the stuff is not that uncommon
Well actually these were meant to be unique implants. The "one-of-a-kind" kinda thing. :giggle::coffee:
Of course, i can't even begin to guess how it might get implemented into the game, if it even gets implemented in the first place.
I was asked for ideas, and i provided them. The "how" part of the equation pretty much entirely depends on the dev, if he even likes those ideas in the first place.

Also, i'm not stopping you from making your own ideas, or modifying mine to make them better fit into the lore or whatever. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Will she still be described as a petite teenage slave if she is 24 when you sell her?
(This is why I want to be able to toggle ageing off)
Also stores wanting only teenage slaves... What happens when they age up past being teen?
Yes, that particular text changes if she's above 19, as with most other teen references in MoR's text archive. :)

The teenage prerequisite when getting hired for Abbot Roo will not auto sack her from that particular work the day she turns 20, but she'll not be able to go back if you unassign her.

Reactions: caju

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
There are many good ideas and thoughts about implants here. Thanks! I don't have time to answer everyone in detail (running a 0.8 race here), but know that I'll bookmark all posts and read them again when I start with the medical facility.

I aim to keep it relatively low-tech, lore-friendly and probably not too advanced, code-wise; like reading emotions etc. (even if that's a cool idea).

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I am all for combat enhancing implants, increase crit, chance of hit by mc or avoidance of hit by enemy.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
FROM DISCORD:

GrimDark — Today at 9:02 AM
The slave market now features an advanced auction system where up to 50 different NPCs can bid on your slaves. Some have various kinks/preferred body types that might affect the outcome somewhat.

Follow the bidding through five rounds before the auction concludes.

Features unique renders for each girl. BE WARNED! This is the last render you'll ever see of your slave as she's permanently removed after the auction is over.

EDIT: PLEASE NOTE THIS IS FOR WHEN YOU ARE SELLING A UNIQUE SLAVE GIRL. NOT WHEN YOU ARE BUYING ONE.

View attachment 1903473
View attachment 1903475
why would I want to permanently delete a unique slavegirl from the game?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
why would I want to permanently delete a unique slavegirl from the game?
Most people don't, hence why one of the next big projects is randomly generated slaves. If I recall correctly, when Grim started this project he didn't foresee just how attached people would become to the slaves, which is a testament to the quality of his writing imo. Nobody wants to sell such compellingly written slaves. Still, the slave training aspect is a significant part of this game, so having options for selling trained slaves in exchange for large sums of money was always the plan. Most people just probably won't make use of it until the randomly generated slaves are implemented and can be sold instead of the uniques.

Reactions: hyfka

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Most people don't, hence why one of the next big projects is randomly generated slaves. If I recall correctly, when Grim started this project he didn't foresee just how attached people would become to the slaves, which is a testament to the quality of his writing imo. Nobody wants to sell such compellingly written slaves. Still, the slave training aspect is a significant part of this game, so having options for selling trained slaves in exchange for large sums of money was always the plan. Most people just probably won't make use of it until the randomly generated slaves are implemented and can be sold instead of the uniques.
But this is not the start of the project, this is the feature that was just now TODAY was added.
By today he should know better. So why is he still working on "delete your slave waifu from the game" content today?

Reactions: jsmith27x

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
But this is not the start of the project, this is the feature that was just now TODAY was added.
By today he should know better. So why is he still working on "delete your slave waifu from the game" content today?
Because adding the system now means that all the code and mechanics are in place and ready for when randomly generated slaves are added? Because there are more slaves in the game currently than you can own at any one time, and some players, including me on occasion, buy the ones we don't want to keep first so we can sell them for lots of money and then buy the ones we do want? Options are nice. The slave auctions were planned as a feature from the beginning, you can check the dev notes in the OP which haven't been updated since last year. This feature was always going to be added, it's not a new or unexpected thing.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
While I would agree that most ppl want to play pokemon with all of the unique girls, the fact of the matter is not everyone gets attached to ALL of the girls. Some players HATE Juno. Which I dont understand, cause shes one of my favorites. Nicole seems to generate some dislikes as well.

In fact, there was a recent poll on discord on hairstyles where a "karen" style hair was one of the choices. quite a few players stated that if there was ever a slave that had "karen" hair, they would enjoy breaking her and selling her just out of spite.

1656916991142.png

View attachment 1906147
1656916868985.png
1656916879157.png

• Haha

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
TAKEAWAY: Not everyone is going to have the same opinion. Having the option in the game gives players more choices. More choices means giving ppl the opportunity to play the way they want.

Even if you think its a stupid way, someone else may love it.

And it certainly doesnt mean it should never be available as an option.

NOTE: I would NEVER sell a unique slave. Seems like a waste to me. But if someone else wants to do it, its none of my business. It doesnt effect my game or my game experience.

NOTE #2: The ability to sell your slaves has always been there, just at a set price to the Town Hall Slavemaster. Hes just including the option to take her to the slave auction, since hes already coding it in for the random slaves.

1656917489369.png

Reactions: KhaiFirst

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
NOTE: I would NEVER sell a unique slave. Seems like a waste to me. But if someone else wants to do it, its none of my business. It doesnt effect my game or my game experience.
Same here...but with that limited space i will only know one more since i have already 3..
So instead of putting some whoreshipping on the schedule i would prefer some additional space for my harem...whats the point in getting rich if you cant enjoy it?

Reactions: Kamikathe and hyfka

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
I thought I was the only one seemingly not cut out for this job :D
Imo the tradeoff is not worth it, you lose a stable source of sex, income and firepower in exchange for a lump sum of cash... but really there isn't anything to spend it on that would tempt me.
Currently the only incentive to get rid of a slave is to make room for a new one, but unless you have seen ALL content for the slave you're selling it's a big case of sunk cost.
And on top of that if you're playing a benevolent master it feels morally wrong to sell, since they'll most likely end up in worse hands.

Selling only really makes sense on an "evil" path where the relationship is one of contempt/hatred or at least apathy, and apathy is hard to archieve if your slave praises you all day and does everything to please you ("nice" path)

• Red Heart

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
but unless you have seen ALL content for the slave you're selling it's a big case of sunk cost.
Well, not all of us are particularly interested in dem sluts.
I'm more interested in the combat, adventure, and building my business empire.
If you need your junk polished, can always drop by furry's or something. :sneaky::coffee:
Or a certain other slut in crow's end. Hehe~

• Haha
Reactions: hyfka

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
By the way speaking about certain sluts in crow's end... does anyone have any idea what rising her affection leads to?
She seems pretty subby so i figured she may just submit to me one day all on her own, at affection 100 or something, but not sure. :unsure::coffee:
Or perhaps she could be used for your political gains when tame enough?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes