Jun 10, 2022
Yeah, I'm gonna start working on that quest soon and replace all the texts.

Also, the duplicate slave bug continued through to the 0.8b version as I forgot to update the html from my laptop. Lost some hours of work there but it should be all fixed in the latest MEGA link.
Really enjoying the new interface with slaves. The new auction house has great potential as well. The random trait system is an awesome way to make slaves valuable. Suggestion- Would it be possible to eventually "special order" a random slave with certain traits? That would be great. Some of these new traits are very valuable.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Really enjoying the new interface with slaves. The new auction house has great potential as well. The random trait system is an awesome way to make slaves valuable. Suggestion- Would it be possible to eventually "special order" a random slave with certain traits? That would be great. Some of these new traits are very valuable.
Since we already have a customizable slave in the Tier 2+ quest, im sure that wouldnt be to hard for GD-studios to code in eventually.

But thats a good idea. I'm gonna post it to the discord so he can see it.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
That's a good idea, I'll save it for the random slave implementation in 0.8.2-0.8.3.

Reactions: Hargan2

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Will the new random generated slaves be generic enough so the more neurotic among us are comfortable in selling them instead of clamoring for more slave housing? I'm just asking for game balance and my corticoidsteroid levels.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Will the new random generated slaves be generic enough so the more neurotic among us are comfortable in selling them instead of clamoring for more slave housing? I'm just asking for game balance and my corticoidsteroid levels.
Yes, they will have generic responses that should not* cause any common side effects such as:
"CATCHIN DA FEELZ"
"GOTTA CATCH DEM ALL"
"UWU U SILLY BAAAAAKA!"

*Please note that these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA or any sort of certification authority, and therefore cannot be considered to be legally binding statements or any sort of contractual guarantee. Please refer to your physician for medical guidance. Player discretion is advised.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
To KhaiFirst, I hope you realize my post was tongue-in-check. Whether it was funny or not I guess is up for debate. If the facepalm is me being a poor comedian, I apologize.

Reactions: jsmith27x

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
To KhaiFirst, I hope you realize my post was tongue-in-check. Whether it was funny or not I guess is up for debate. If the facepalm is me being a poor comedian, I apologize.
whaat? ok ur apologize accepted! MORE DIG/Annes housing all slave! TQ and PLEASE do support DEV SSA :) (y)

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
*Please note that these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA or any sort of certification authority, and therefore cannot be considered to be legally binding statements or any sort of contractual guarantee. Please refer to your physician for medical guidance. Player discretion is advised.
hmm terms* for entitle cry baby u ban from discord NOT getting cheat menu or something?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gato21

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
hmm terms* for entitle cry baby u ban from discord NOT getting cheat menu or something?
It was a joke by ShinCore based on an amalgamation of US consumer product warnings playing off of my former comment. Atleast, I think that's what you were asking. You might want to consider machine translating your native language back and forth, though it won't help with context.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: KhaiFirst

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
It was a joke by ShinCore based on an amalgamation of US consumer product warnings playing off of my former comment. Atleast, I think that's what you were asking. You might want to consider machine translating your native language back and forth, though it won't help with context.
are you on discord for this game ? or SSA supporting DEV ?

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Trust me, I'll do my very best to make all the random slaves as lovable as the custom ones.
oOOOoO you sadistic bastard... the point of randoms is so we dont like them so much, so that we can bear to let them go/part with them/sell them. DONT MAKE THEM ALL LOVEABLE/ATTRACTIVE/APPEALING UNLESS YOUR GOING TO GIVE US A 100 ROOM MANSION!*

*available to all Tier 6 subs on SubscribeStarAdult. GET YOUR HIGH RISE APARTMENT BUILDING TO HOUSE YOUR HAREM TODAY!

PLEASE NOTE: THE ABOVE STATEMENT IS SATIRE, AND NOT A LEGALLY BINDING COMMITMENT IN ANY WAY. DO NOT SUB TIER 6 AND THEM COME INTO DISCORD ASKING FOR YOUR 100 ROOM HIGH RISE HAREM BUILDING.

UNLESS ENOUGH PPL SUB TIER 6...

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes