Jun 10, 2022
Welcome account just made? ok
I could have made my account 12 seconds ago. That would not change the fact you misinterpreted the guy you're attacking. English is a tough language for non-native speakers to understand (jokes and sarcasm especially). Just listen to those of us trying to help you; You misinterpreted his joke. Enjoy the game. 8c should be out soon.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
I could have made my account 12 seconds ago. That would not change the fact you misinterpreted the guy you're attacking. English is a tough language for non-native speakers to understand (jokes and sarcasm especially). Just listen to those of us trying to help you; You misinterpreted his joke. Enjoy the game. 8c should be out soon.
who am i attacking ? u sure ur not the one that is not understanding ? and u also enjoy game don't forget join subscribeStar support.. oh and discord. x

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
FROM DISCORD:

GrimDark — Today at 2:11 AM

Alpha version 0.8c has been released!

Includes 13 new wardrobe pics for Caitlin and 1 new sex scene for Aria (oral ready).

This version's main focus is a ton of bug fixes, tweaks and the rich history and unique dialogue of Caitlin (mostly thanks to Tahoe, who's come up with and requested Caitlin as part of his Tier benefits).

The download link can be found in the ssatier4download channel here on Discord.

Next version 0.8d, scheduled for release this weekend (hopefully), will bring an additional bath of renders, focusing on Aria's sexual adventures with the MC, and the first wardrobe pics of Mai-Lynn. I'll also start working on the Defiance system.

Last edited:

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
FROM DISCORD:

GrimDark — Today at 11:41 PM
One BIG change in today's release, dubbed 0.8c(2).

To meet the growing actions one can do in Ikaanos, Stamina points are now aligned/merged with the Stamina value of our MC. You'll have more Stamina Pts. to burn from the start and automatically raise your max Stamina Points when you raise your Stamina attribute.

The effects from the old Stamina value remain unchanged - it still determines Stamina Point regeneration and damage mitigation in combat.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
FROM DISCORD:

GrimDark — Today at 11:41 PM
One BIG change in today's release, dubbed 0.8c(2).

To meet the growing actions one can do in Ikaanos, Stamina points are now aligned/merged with the Stamina value of our MC. You'll have more Stamina Pts. to burn from the start and automatically raise your max Stamina Points when you raise your Stamina attribute.

The effects from the old Stamina value remain unchanged - it still determines Stamina Point regeneration and damage mitigation in combat.
Oh? Decided to link it to the attribute after all huh.
Definitely not complaining. :giggle::coffee:

Reactions: GD-studios

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
By the way, how about securing some for combat?
Not now, but in the future, to accompany the revamped combat when it comes. :giggle::coffee:
I'd prefer instrumental heavy metal and/or personally.

Reactions: Ssato243

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
FROM DISCORD:

GrimDark — Today at 3:44 AM

Alpha version 0.8c(II) has been released!

This update's main feature, apart from fixing several bugs, is the completely revamped MC Stamina system. Stamina Points are now directly tied to your Stamina value - just like slaves' Vigor and Stamina depend on each other. This means you'll be able to do a lot more stuff during the day, especially if you raise your Stamina through training or creation traits. it also removes the common confusion around what the MC's Stamina actually is.

0.7c(II) also includes another 300 lines of Caitlin stories, new party dialogue (all slaves) and revamped bondage dialogues when the MC asks his slave to offer herself in a dominant tone.

I've also had time to finish Aria's all Inspection pics - you can now pierce and collar your new slave and view the results - and the christmas/holiday dress for Caitlin.

I'll be away most of tomorrow and Thursday, but expect a render heavy release this weekend (0.8d)- Mai-Lynn, Aria sex scenes - with some other interesting stuff.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
ALPHA 0.8 UPDATE:

GrimDark — Today at 4:34 AM
A more dynamic Ikaanos

In 0.8's big garden update, there's also a new (very rare) random Famine event that'll increase the cost of food. A garden can save lives, while a prepared businessman can make a fortune selling canned food and vegetables. The price above also has an active Bandit scourge effect.
1657662678953.png 1657662718597.png 1657662763552.png

GrimDark — Today at 5:30 AM
Unique age-related events will also make a debut in Version 0.8 (Alpha 0.8f).
1657662815748.png

• Red Heart

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
while a prepared businessman can make a fortune selling canned food and vegetables.
:cool::coffee:
Did notice that the price of food at the market sometimes fluctuated even pre version 8.
I actually liked it quite a lot when it did so in my favor, i wish it fluctuated a bit more often so that we can wait for profit opportunity while stockpiling food from hunting/gardening while also managing finances to not run out of money before price of food spikes for maximum profit. :whistle::coffee: Damn, look at that delicious 13$ per meal.... bruh, i'm gonna be filthy rich.
I hope that famine happens often lol. :devilish::coffee:

Reactions: ShinCore

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
:cool::coffee:
Did notice that the price of food at the market sometimes fluctuated even pre version 8.
I actually liked it quite a lot when it did so in my favor, i wish it fluctuated a bit more often so that we can wait for profit opportunity while stockpiling food from hunting/gardening while also managing finances to not run out of money before price of food spikes for maximum profit. :whistle::coffee: Damn, look at that delicious 13$ per meal.... bruh, i'm gonna be filthy rich.
I hope that famine happens often lol. :devilish::coffee:
You'll see more and more dynamic events like that in the 0.8.X updates - especially after the new random event engine goes live. More spawning enemies, fluctating prices on various goods etc.

The famine event in 0.8.0 has a 1% chance of happening, and a 5% chance of clearing once it's active. So make sure to upgrade that farm!

• Red Heart

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
You'll see more and more dynamic events like that in the 0.8.X updates - especially after the new random event engine goes live. More spawning enemies, fluctating prices on various goods etc.

The famine event in 0.8.0 has a 1% chance of happening, and a 5% chance of clearing once it's active. So make sure to upgrade that farm!
You think there could be some "scumbag-level" player-induced spikes in market prices in the future on top of random events?
Like maybe paying some gang to terrorize the food transportation system? :devilish::coffee:

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes