Kotono

Donor
Jul 18, 2018
can someone clarify?

v0.8.3.4 T4+ Unstable ====vs==== v0.8.3.4 T4+ stable

what's the difference? other than stabilization lol

Feb 17, 2024
how to get the girl with the grey hair on the second picture, and is there a fast way to make pregnant girls look pregnant?
In the older game versions you could go to the doctor to make it faster

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
how to get the girl with the grey hair on the second picture, and is there a fast way to make pregnant girls look pregnant?
In the older game versions you could go to the doctor to make it faster
She's a generic NPC. Just capture or buy girls and one of them is bound to random into her display picture.

Go to Game Options, go to the second page and you can choose pregnancy settings.

Ok so maybe im a little slow, is the update here not official? and is the image pack from that mod or is it official?
I don't know what is happening either (I do not think the alpha testing was completed; there were still bugs) but the image pack is basically high-res wallpapers as far as I know. You do not add it to your game.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
She's a generic NPC. Just capture or buy girls and one of them is bound to random into her display picture.

Go to Game Options, go to the second page and you can choose pregnancy settings.

I don't know what is happening either (I do not think the alpha testing was completed; there were still bugs) but the image pack is basically high-res wallpapers as far as I know. You do not add it to your game.
So I should probably wait unless GD wants bugtesting (which he wont bc its patreon?)

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
So I should probably wait unless GD wants bugtesting (which he wont bc its patreon?)
I have no idea. There is nothing in the discord I can find about this.

Here's what I think I know: if this is the 0.8.3.4 alpha and you load your save into it, catch the new girls, you cannot bring your save back to the current 0.8.3.3 build because the new girls and the new traits would probably pop an error since they do not exist in 0.8.3.3. You would have to wait for the 0.8.3.4 official release to bring your new save there.

She is "reward" for a special quest available once you reach 10000 influence.
Oh. He meant Aisha Hassan? I thought he meant the elfin girl on the banner with the platinum blonde hair.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
I mean technically speaking I think they could always do that. It's just been an honor system up until now where people who paid did not want to share before GD

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
The new Tier4 update is shady af! How come random shithead upload nonsense without Grimdark's permission? About to skip today's work because of this dumbass.
Could be malware or someone clicked on a shady discord link and gave away his discord login data on accident. At this point, who knows. (I don't. I don't know how malware really works, actually.)

SoulTron

Aug 23, 2022
I've been using the console on past versions and have had no problems editing variables, but this time around I've run into a problem. While variables relating to the mc can still be changed, like influence, money and stats, anything relating to slaves or mercenaries just don't stick. They can be edited, but changes revert once you navigate the menu. I've tried using the shortcut that was posted earlier, but no dice. Anyone else run into the same problem?

Reactions: astronut88x

mitomeen

Dec 7, 2019
Is that exploit only from the mod or from the normal game as well? Seems like a hassle to consistently do everyday though compared to just using unlimited blade works.

It's a fan mod. Grim just added it to the mod options so the people who wanted to use it do not need to manually copy and paste to their pics folder every version update. I suspect a lot will still do it because they prefer the old renders for the most part but wants to use some of the new ones here and there. Anyway, grim is still going to be using daz renders and the new scenes in 0.8.3.4 previews are still daz renders

And yes, the current AI renders can get very... unpleasant especially for the unique NPCs and for younger NPCs. Sandman is currently updating each of them individually.

It's 130 now.
Sorry unrelated, but on your sig what game is the 3rd and 4th image?

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I've been using the console on past versions and have had no problems editing variables, but this time around I've run into a problem. While variables relating to the mc can still be changed, like influence, money and stats, anything relating to slaves or mercenaries just don't stick. They can be edited, but changes revert once you navigate the menu. I've tried using the shortcut that was posted earlier, but no dice. Anyone else run into the same problem?
You need to know the av id of the slaves or mercenaries.
For Juno that is av4 and you can cheat like this:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.av4.age = 100

Or you can do this and then type: Juno.age = 100

Last edited:

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
The new Tier4 update is shady af! How come random shithead upload nonsense without Grimdark's permission? About to skip today's work because of this dumbass.
This is a pirate site, it's something that people don't understand, the honor thing seemed silly to me, if you don't like it you can leave and that's it, these moralists are the worst

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes