SoulTron

Aug 23, 2022
I downloaded and installed the pics mod from Sandman and I think they look great, but some characters are having their image lines break. Juno for example has her overview image shown just fine, but the ones for the bathroom and sex aren't getting pulled. There may be others, but the ones for the female mercenaries seem to be working just fine, which makes it even stranger. Is anyone having a similar issue? I have a feeling it's mostly effecting the main slaves in the game.

SoulTron

Aug 23, 2022
That is actually a feature in SugarCube / Twine. Variables are updated in the game only after you click on something.
If you are in the NPC menu while modifying, just click on another slave and then select the slave again to observe the result.
Oddly enough, that was the first thing I did. I should have been more specific, in that when in the house overview menu, the one that lists all the servents and slaves in your house, the changes didn't stick. Seemed off, but I got it working now

SoulTron

Aug 23, 2022
I downloaded and installed the pics mod from Sandman and I think they look great, but some characters are having their image lines break. Juno for example has her overview image shown just fine, but the ones for the bathroom and sex aren't getting pulled. There may be others, but the ones for the female mercenaries seem to be working just fine, which makes it even stranger. Is anyone having a similar issue? I have a feeling it's mostly effecting the main slaves in the game.
Update - Michelle is also failing to have her images pulled. I think it is all the main slave girls

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Update - Michelle is also failing to have her images pulled. I think it is all the main slave girls
Did you try this?

There is / missing in link to pics folder which results in broken link. Edit start_game.html and search for this line.

<<if $state is 1>><<set _img to "Mods/Sandman/Pics"+"Av"+$girlid+"/">><</if>>

Replace with this line

<<if $state is 1>><<set _img to "Mods/Sandman/Pics/"+"Av"+$girlid+"/">><</if>>

This will fix it for you.

Reactions: CapPingu

DriKidu

Oct 28, 2017
Is it possible to get more than 1 expert class by save editing or editing the game files? or if not what about more adepts?. Is there a command for building/upgrading points?

May 21, 2024
what is the notepad? im new in this type of things sorry
Notepad is a basic text editor that comes with Microsoft Windows. If you're using another OS, I don't know what the equivalent software is called. Notepad++ is a downloadable text editor that's like Notepad but geared towards programmers. Right click on the main html file in the game folder, then on the drop down menu hit "open with." A prompt will come up asking you to select the program you want to use. Navigate the menus until you find Notepad.

Reactions: brayet

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Oddly enough, that was the first thing I did. I should have been more specific, in that when in the house overview menu, the one that lists all the servents and slaves in your house, the changes didn't stick. Seemed off, but I got it working now
If you find a scenario where it doesn't work and is repeatable, please let me know.

Rules of thumb:
As previously mentioned, modified variables are not visible until you change screen and change back.

All changes to variables are lost if saving game (not included in the save) or pressing F5 before "changing passage".
Changing passage typically means going from one place to another, but also opening / closing NPC menu or opening closing options works and a lot of other things works. But it is easier to think of it as changing location before saving to be on the safe side.

Last edited:

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Is it possible to get more than 1 expert class by save editing or editing the game files? or if not what about more adepts?. Is there a command for building/upgrading points?
Yes, to add via console or save editor see Mc stats section here. Alternatively .htlm edit here

To get unlimited creator points during character build:
Console: SugarCube.State.active.variables.crepoints = 9999
Or .html edit: search and replace crepoints to 280 with whatever number you want.

• Love
Reactions: DuniX and DriKidu

berserker285714

Apr 21, 2023
I met servial questions during my game, wants to get your suggestions. English is not my native langurage, hope I don't type anything make you puzzled or unhappy, if so, my apologize.
1.I think the Workaholic is the best traits for slaves, checking MOR wiki, it says NPCs assigned as Maids have 33.3% daily chance of raising their Workaholic trait value, if their Discipline is 50+, and their Happiness is 60+, and their Affection is 75+, and the Kitchen, Livingroom and Bedrooms are all maximally upgraded. May I ask if the bedrooms upgrades mean My bedroom or hers? I tried serval days, maybe I'm so unfortunate, I don't even got 1 point in Workaholic.
2.Had the Master traits already applied in 0.8.3.3? I see them in wiki and they are so powerful, I can't wait to get them.
3.I know that my armor can be destroyed, I have to repair it frequently. What about the NPC's armor? I mean, should I also worry about their armor as well?
4.Can anyone also advise other useful NPC's traits? By the way, any suggestions for Teir 2 slave? I notice I can decide it's traits in someways(by selections), is their any powerful traits in her?
5.About the workshop. I think the first one is making the merchandise to servial mertails, the second one is giving point to make product, the third one is only giving a little money. so the second one should be the most powerful one, am I correct? if so, how should I deal with my merchandise? just sell them?
6.any suggestions for the combat configuration? I'm using myself as melee and my team mate as Ranged(wow this sentence is a little difficult for me i hope i don't make you too puzzled). do you have any suggestions on this?
Thank you all very much, I have to say my English is very bad, so sorry, and if you can tell me where is not correct, I will try my best to learn more.

DriKidu

Oct 28, 2017
Yes, to add via console or save editor see Mc stats section here. Alternatively .htlm edit here

To get unlimited creator points during character build:
Console: SugarCube.State.active.variables.crepoints = 9999
Or .html edit: search and replace crepoints to 280 with whatever number you want.
Thank you so much

Reactions: tsap

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
The first time I got to the stage where I offered to help Aria Bianchi in the rebellion, and new quest 'New World Order' appeared.
Anyway, I am wondering what happens after Aria become Chancellor of The Third Republic as her goal is to end slavery and bring equality to Ikaanos.
So for those that finish this storyline, does it matter if you break or even marry Aria before that? Can I keep her at home as my slave later? Can I make her into my political puppet?
Except she told me it will be worthy for me, I really don't see the incentive for doing all that beside doing main quest.

Thanks in advance.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
I met servial questions during my game, wants to get your suggestions. English is not my native langurage, hope I don't type anything make you puzzled or unhappy, if so, my apologize.
1.I think the Workaholic is the best traits for slaves, checking MOR wiki, it says NPCs assigned as Maids have 33.3% daily chance of raising their Workaholic trait value, if their Discipline is 50+, and their Happiness is 60+, and their Affection is 75+, and the Kitchen, Livingroom and Bedrooms are all maximally upgraded. May I ask if the bedrooms upgrades mean My bedroom or hers? I tried serval days, maybe I'm so unfortunate, I don't even got 1 point in Workaholic.
2.Had the Master traits already applied in 0.8.3.3? I see them in wiki and they are so powerful, I can't wait to get them.
3.I know that my armor can be destroyed, I have to repair it frequently. What about the NPC's armor? I mean, should I also worry about their armor as well?
4.Can anyone also advise other useful NPC's traits? By the way, any suggestions for Teir 2 slave? I notice I can decide it's traits in someways(by selections), is their any powerful traits in her?
5.About the workshop. I think the first one is making the merchandise to servial mertails, the second one is giving point to make product, the third one is only giving a little money. so the second one should be the most powerful one, am I correct? if so, how should I deal with my merchandise? just sell them?
6.any suggestions for the combat configuration? I'm using myself as melee and my team mate as Ranged(wow this sentence is a little difficult for me i hope i don't make you too puzzled). do you have any suggestions on this?
Thank you all very much, I have to say my English is very bad, so sorry, and if you can tell me where is not correct, I will try my best to learn more.
1. well it depends on what u want with your slave , workaholic is good , perfectionist is good , techie for hacking techies stack when hacking, and says ALL bedrooms upgraded
2. yeah Master traits is in 8.3.3
3.no NPC armor doesnt need repairing
4.well for the Arena you would prolly want Brawler, and u can train warrior and bloodthirsty if u dont get those ones but u cant train brawler but its really up to what role u want your slave to be , i havent made a tier-2 slave in long time so i cant help u with that
5. Making auto Auto Riles in the workshop on the second one and taking the Red River Basin to Hannah bay to sell at a higher price is good money
6.and thats totally up to u!! have fun!!

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes