JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
can you cheat in this game? it's very tiring to make money
I used Save Editor without any issues:
Almost anything can be changed, but try no to go overboard so you won't "break" anything. Changing the money should be OK!

Reactions: keenkp

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
he isnt there, like the shop just isnt there anymore
Sounds like the game is corrupted. Not sure if you can fix that with console commands. Can you load earlier game where his shop is still present? Try posting in the Discord channel, if there is a bug the Dev will want to find it.

Or what Porrvald said. :)

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
This is a pirate site, it's something that people don't understand, the honor thing seemed silly to me, if you don't like it you can leave and that's it, these moralists are the worst
I hope that is not a rip Tier version of Grimdark game. He is great & very interactive with us & the community & discord.. i know this is Rip site, but come on. guys literally here with us & we get a public copy..
More to the point, a possibly buggy version of the game was widely released and now more people are going to run into bugs that will be harder to address and keep abreast of.

Sorry unrelated, but on your sig what game is the 3rd and 4th image?
Radiant. A bit of warning, the release schedule can be on time and sometimes not on time. There's 6 chapters currently available.

Reactions: Lurker452

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
More to the point, a possibly buggy version of the game was widely released and now more people are going to run into bugs that will be harder to address and keep abreast of.

Radiant. A bit of warning, the release schedule can be on time and sometimes not on time. There's 6 chapters currently available.
(The new Tier4 update is shady af! How come random shithead upload nonsense without Grimdark's permission? About to skip today's work because of this dumbass.)

No, he never mentions that. He is insulting a person who shares FREE content and doesn't earn anything. He accuses him of uploading a virus. There are no 10-year-old children on this site. If you download a demo version and it has errors, it's your problem.

Reactions: alltreck

churchh

Feb 19, 2020
Hey Grim, when choosing to Process a slave, can you please add a "Cancel" or "I'll get back to this one later" button?
I want to be able to check their stats and price, but not necessarily sell or integrate them yet. If they are weak then I can donate them later, or just consider what I want to do with them. Thanks
the quicksell button is basically always an awful idea anyway and you cant even check all their stats or traits on that page. its a bit of a pain but the process is just always add to household then check stats/traits, then go to actions then click both of the slave markets to check est prices then sell to higher of the two if you just want to get rid of them immediately. ive seen in a few places that this takes an hr per auction but it does not (dunno if its a bug or i was reading outdated stuff) so you can just sell all your slaves instantly

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
the quicksell button is basically always an awful idea anyway and you cant even check all their stats or traits on that page. its a bit of a pain but the process is just always add to household then check stats/traits, then go to actions then click both of the slave markets to check est prices then sell to higher of the two if you just want to get rid of them immediately. ive seen in a few places that this takes an hr per auction but it does not (dunno if its a bug or i was reading outdated stuff) so you can just sell all your slaves instantly
The thing which is missing from the auction is an option to bid on / buy the slave yourself.

SoulTron

Aug 23, 2022
You need to know the av id of the slaves or mercenaries.
For Juno that is av4 and you can cheat like this:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.av4.age = 100

Or you can do this and then type: Juno.age = 100
That is very helpful, thanks. I tried the method you linked and it didn't work for me, but I probably just did it incorrectly.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
That is very helpful, thanks. I tried the method you linked and it didn't work for me, but I probably just did it incorrectly.
I would be very curious to know why it didn't work.

Are you using Chrome / Edge?
Could you take a screenshot from console when it doesn't work?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
1.) Not necessarily awful. Some random captives are better sold directly using that method since depending on how the auction goes and with the new slave saturation mechanic in the upcoming patch (to balance the fact that you can now capture more than 1 male and 1 female per fight), they might sell for more than what you can auction them for. Then again, those kinds of captives are best donated to Fort Sera anyway.

2.) As long as you do it one after the other, yeah, selling multiple slaves does not advance time. Been a feature for a bit now.
how to get NICOLE(AV7)?
Master Hemme's Know It All course.

Reactions: tsap

SoulTron

Aug 23, 2022
I would be very curious to know why it didn't work.

Are you using Chrome / Edge?
Could you take a screenshot from console when it doesn't work?
I'm using edge and I think I found the specific instances for when they don't work. Editing variables when looking at the slave/merc/servant menu seems to wipe the changes from taking place within the game. You can still put them in and the console will variables will stick, but no change takes place. It works if I'm not in said menu, like in the overworld or in the general house menu.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I'm using edge and I think I found the specific instances for when they don't work. Editing variables when looking at the slave/merc/servant menu seems to wipe the changes from taking place within the game. You can still put them in and the console will variables will stick, but no change takes place. It works if I'm not in said menu, like in the overworld or in the general house menu.
That is actually a feature in SugarCube / Twine. Variables are updated in the game only after you click on something.
If you are in the NPC menu while modifying, just click on another slave and then select the slave again to observe the result.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
In the upcoming version of the Automation mod:
1722379389667.png
Works great for all npcs except the Slave Market Gallery in Crystal Heights (Mai-Lynn, Caitlin, Andora and Aria).
(It actually works too good as it should preferably ignore npcs with no random traits).

Will require cheat mode to be activated in config (disabled by default).

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes