Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Eh I Feminist is not so much of a problem but Pure, Vanilla and Delicate are true Dark Triad.
Delica punish you for having an abnormal big dick and requires you either take much, use much medicine from the Crystal Heights clinic or get her corruption up so she gets pleasure from pain. But the corruption is hard to get with the other two traits and unless you know of the "Touch of Adonis" it is a pain to get rid of.
Feminist alone is no big deal, but stacking it on top of Pure and Vanilla just makes it more of a pain in the ass. Her ass that is, and Delicates get it even more. Since that Lovisa (my Magnate run) started the day with a Morning Blowjob and was my bath girl so I could drain more willpower with that, and finished each sex session with a swallow and licking it all up she eventually downed nearly six gallons of my Magnate's sperm by the time I was done with her.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Again only first slave that came on an open auction ever per playthrough is guarenteed to be the storm child. So once ever visit an auction and did not win the girl the chance to get the stormgirl is only like 3%.

Ayden is actually one of the two Mercs with ammo pack who has a fixed weapon.
The only reason you would want Ayden is because you can get an Pen & Paper evening with him which gives an guarenteed intelligence increase.
You are better off getting instead the Space Marine from Hammah Bay, the Black Guard from Divine Juice or Felix Donnerschlag. Those three are the other mercs with Ammo pack who can freely switch their weapon and so get a plasma gun without Ammocost with the Space Marine costing only 230$ per day being the second cheapest merc who can use a plasmagun without ammo supply.
The Space Marine and I go way back, my first few runs where I got somewhere with combat he was the backbone of my team. The runs where I couldn't find him until after I'd filled the slots with others I always missed him.

But that first shot of Ayden's changes the whole ball game, especially on top-tier bounties. He makes questionable calls relatively easy wins and likely wins into painless ones. He makes it so you can definitely take out one enemy Duraplate-wearing Plasma-bearer before they shoot, which is an invaluable advantage.

y.king

Jul 17, 2022
I'm interested in the discussion of the Pure trait!

It surprises me that you guys want to get rid of it. It's the only thing I know of that will remove the Malevolent trait, which seems to fuck up my household. So now I'm wondering, is there a better way of getting rid of Malevolent then just waiting for a girl with Pure to make it go away? Or do you guys just ignore the effect of Malevolent?

caju

Oct 5, 2017

It surprises me that you guys want to get rid of it. It's the only thing I know of that will remove the Malevolent trait, which seems to fuck up my household. So now I'm wondering, is there a better way of getting rid of Malevolent then just waiting for a girl with Pure to make it go away? Or do you guys just ignore the effect of Malevolent?

Remove it in just a few clicks... Add the ones you want

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019

Malevolent increases their corruption while also giving them a damage boon which is beneficial for combat.
On the other hand malevolent only decreases other girls happiness which is something you can easily get back and only does that once willpower is below 40.
Would it be Affection it would be problematic but happiness is neglectable as long as affection is high.

Feminist alone is no big deal, but stacking it on top of Pure and Vanilla just makes it more of a pain in the ass. Her ass that is, and Delicates get it even more. Since that Lovisa (my Magnate run) started the day with a Morning Blowjob and was my bath girl so I could drain more willpower with that, and finished each sex session with a swallow and licking it all up she eventually downed nearly six gallons of my Magnate's sperm by the time I was done with her.
<
Yeah as you said Feminist is handleable with either getting corruption up or willpower down. And Willpower as you say is easily manageable so feminist is annoying for rest of your slaves but nothing you could handle

Reactions: y.king

y.king

Jul 17, 2022
Malevolent increases their corruption while also giving them a damage boon which is beneficial for combat.
On the other hand malevolent only decreases other girls happiness which is something you can easily get back and only does that once willpower is below 40.
Would it be Affection it would be problematic but happiness is neglectable as long as affection is high.
Verdammt! :LOL:
Never even considered happiness might not matter. I might not be cut out for this slave owning thing at all. Regardless of how many hours I spend tying them up and sexually torturing them in the basement, I'm still spending the rest of the day obsessing over their happiness. Funny and maybe a little silly, but it's cool to have a game that is that immersive.

Even now realizing how pointless it is, I still kinda wanna max out their happiness. But I want to fuck Caitlin into a brainless-bimbo-jello more. :devilish:

Reactions: Lurker452
Jun 10, 2022
Never even considered happiness might not matter. I might not be cut out for this slave owning thing at all. Regardless of how many hours I spend tying them up and sexually torturing them in the basement, I'm still spending the rest of the day obsessing over their happiness. Funny and maybe a little silly, but it's cool to have a game that is that immersive.

Even now realizing how pointless it is, I still kinda wanna max out their happiness. But I want to fuck Caitlin into a brainless-bimbo-jello more. :devilish:
I think some of the girls' personal quests rely on happiness. I personally keep pure; I hate malevolent. Corruption easy to raise in dungeon and I don't need slight damage bonus on any of my slaves.

I like how we all have different nuances in our play styles.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018

I keep my girls at a high enough willpower that Rebecca's bitchiness (Malevolent Trait) doesn't get to them.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Yeah as you said Feminist is handleable with either getting corruption up or willpower down. And Willpower as you say is easily manageable so feminist is annoying for rest of your slaves but nothing you could handle
Yeah, but it also reduces Corruption, including for the Feminist, so if she's also Pure and Vanilla you've got three factors reducing Corruption with the only way to alleviate it being to raise Corruption. That can be irritating!

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I think some of the girls' personal quests rely on happiness. I personally keep pure; I hate malevolent. Corruption easy to raise in dungeon and I don't need slight damage bonus on any of my slaves.

I like how we all have different nuances in our play styles.
I understand your point of view, but just want to point out what you're missing. That +5 damage might seem like a pittance, but when you take armor into account odds are most shots even with Plasma only net about 20-40 points of damage. That extra five points becomes a damage bonus of 12.5% to 25% and against top tier bounties you need every point you get. Rebecca with the max Ranged Combat (150) bonus, the bitch bonus (Malevolent trait) and Warrioress bonus hits harder with a Plasma gun than anyone else in the game save Ayden's first shot.

Reactions: Konstantinus
Jun 10, 2022
I understand your point of view, but just want to point out what you're missing. That +5 damage might seem like a pittance, but when you take armor into account odds are most shots even with Plasma only net about 20-40 points of damage. That extra five points becomes a damage bonus of 12.5% to 25% and against top tier bounties you need every point you get. Rebecca with the max Ranged Combat (150) bonus, the bitch bonus (Malevolent trait) and Warrioress bonus hits harder with a Plasma gun than anyone else in the game save Ayden's first shot.
Hmm... Valid points Good Sir, valid points.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Hmm... Valid points Good Sir, valid points.
I took Rebecca off my combat teams because she's maxed now and I want to train other girls and the Black Guardsman who I got late because I didn't want to go to a negative income earlier on. I've had him for hundreds of days now and he's had a helluva time getting crits, he was stuck at 104 RC for the longest time, probably about 100 combats. Just bad luck I presume, but he's definitely the weak link in my current 'A-Team,' oftentimes he'll do a pathetic 16 points damage against a Duraplate-wearer with a Plasma gun.

I definitely miss Rebecca out in the field!

However I do wonder sometimes were I to get a 'Pure' girl if I could pretty much stop having to do all the 'slut maintenance' I do to keep all the girls at 95 or higher happiness. I've had 'Pure' girls in the past and that was pretty much the effect, with all the bonuses plus a 'Pure' girl their happiness might stay pretty much constant, even at 98+. I've not yet taken Caitlin, I've been saving her as perhaps my future wife, because I haven't decided if I want to keep her 'Pure' and lose Rebecca's great advantage or corrupt her thoroughly so I can enjoy her as much as my other slaves. It's quite a quandary!

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018

You can do both, and Happiness has certain advantages. They train better and get points here and there and you get big bonuses to rolls if they're very happy when you try it. I keep them all happy and with high willpower so I know they enjoy being used as the little sluts they are and I can do pretty much anything I want to them once I get their Corruption up.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
To add to this point, the tier 6 bounties have guys that even 4 plasma hits plus a hit from Ayden's super coil gun is not guaranteed to kill in the first round unless someone has some kind of additional bonus damage. If it takes you 2 rounds to kill the first plasma guy then that means your strongest guy is going to take 2 plasma shots, a coil gun shot, and probably an assault rifle shot. Whoever's on the receiving end of that is going down.

That's why I think I probably will want the Aesir religion long term because you get +10 damage at max devotion. Might even be worth switching early even if you end up having to switch away and then back to it again at some point. You get +5 damage even at 25 devotion whereas with Atheism you get nothing until you get to 100+ devotion.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
i captured a slave but there's no images for her for some reason..

Anyone knows how to fix this bug?

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes