khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
If I recall correctly, he only appears if you picked the Mastersphere background. He was sent by the guy you ticked off in your background to spy on you.
Ok that would explain it then. I do always pick that option.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
This is the guy I'm talking about. I've never seen him not be there but maybe you're picking starting options that exclude him for some reason?

View attachment 2871175
That's Ladicus, he'll have two guys with him unless it's different on Grimdark and he's alone on the other settings. I usually save him for later as he doesn't have a rifle to steal. I did get $700 for him though, I suppose I could buy a rifle with that, I just never have to so I don't.

Really? Michelle turned you down? Did you upgrade her apartment before you took her home? That has always pretty much made her a guaranteed conquest in my games, especially with teen subduer. It's nice to have a super easy target to work on those initial caress grinding with. I alternate caress/kiss until she hits 8 arousal before I try to strip her. Sometimes girls will turn you down for stripping at low arousal.
I didn't upgrade anything, I just brought her home, noticed she was Wildborn and asked her to strip. Mr. Romantic, that's me!

I'll alter my approach, it's been a while since I had to actually do some work on these girls.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
If I recall correctly, he only appears if you picked the Mastersphere background. He was sent by the guy you ticked off in your background to spy on you.
His story changes along with yours, he's a general nemesis.

Sells well though!

Ioreth

Jan 29, 2022
What's the best way to keep the girls happiness from going down other than fucking them? Also is it bad if low happiness but high affection?

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
What's the best way to keep the girls happiness from going down other than fucking them? Also is it bad if low happiness but high affection?
Build gazebo ,have a computer for techie traits ,make sure there's not too many girls with malevolent traits.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ioreth

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Upgrade your house completely, get them perfumes to wear, give them at least 25/day allowance, send them to the best stables with the best horse and equipment and talk to them sometimes and compliment them.

demoldemol

Dec 11, 2021
Hmmm.
Something like bugreport:
in 8.1.9 you can not buy multiple collars in "devious tools". (but perfectly can buy multiple chains for that collar)
So only one girl at a time could wear a collar.

//
Well, after some clicking I found that i actualy could buy and use multiple collars at once but collars bought are not displayed in inventory (chains are displayed normally).

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Hmmm.
Something like bugreport:
in 8.1.9 you can not buy multiple collars in "devious tools". (but perfectly can buy multiple chains for that collar)
So only one girl at a time could wear a collar.

//
Well, after some clicking I found that i actualy could buy and use multiple collars at once but collars bought are not displayed in inventory (chains are displayed normally).
Collars owned and not used are displayed in the third tab of inventory in 0.8.2, though you may have to scroll down to see them.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Upgrade your house completely, get them perfumes to wear, give them at least 25/day allowance, send them to the best stables with the best horse and equipment and talk to them sometimes and compliment them.
If you have someone in the house who is malevolent you can also pick up a slave who is pure and that will eventually remove the malevolent trait from any girls who have it if the pure girl has higher willpower. I assume most people pick up Rebecca at some point.

Ioreth

Jan 29, 2022
Ah thanks, I did thought of the stables but it was too much grinding. Guess it time to grind now. Btw do the girls affection deteriorate below neutral if you ignore them for a long period of time.

Ioreth

Jan 29, 2022
I
If you have someone in the house who is malevolent you can also pick up a slave who is pure and that will eventually remove the malevolent trait from any girls who have it if the pure girl has higher willpower. I assume most people pick up Rebecca at some point.
I just realize I have two girls with malovent traits, so I just need a girl with strong willpower to remove it? I'll just pickup Nicole if that's the case.

Ioreth

Jan 29, 2022
No she has to be pure. Caitly is always pure if I'm not mistaken. Not sure about the other girls.
Ohh thanks, thankfully I have enough cash to buy Cait. Also just discovered that there's a walkthrough on how to increase/decrease the traits, sorry for the trouble everyone. But since I'm playing the manipulator, would removing this trait be a bad idea?

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
I

I just realize I have two girls with malovent traits, so I just need a girl with strong willpower to remove it? I'll just pickup Nicole if that's the case.
Just corrupt the slave having "pure" trait. @ 50+ corruption she has 50% chance daily -1 + trait value. Also random chances during sex.That trait is removable.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Ah thanks, I did thought of the stables but it was too much grinding. Guess it time to grind now. Btw do the girls affection deteriorate below neutral if you ignore them for a long period of time.
I don't think so, though I don't ever ignore them that long. I think if you have enough bonuses the new equilibrium point becomes about 80.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Ohh thanks, thankfully I have enough cash to buy Cait. Also just discovered that there's a walkthrough on how to increase/decrease the traits, sorry for the trouble everyone. But since I'm playing the manipulator, would removing this trait be a bad idea?
I like Rebecca being Malevolent so I decided to let my girls have some willpower and found out I liked it better that way. Sure they get a little uppity sometimes but then I get more satisfaction in punishing them for it. I like the other bonuses too.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I like Rebecca being Malevolent so I decided to let my girls have some willpower and found out I liked it better that way. Sure they get a little uppity sometimes but then I get more satisfaction in punishing them for it. I like the other bonuses too.
Malevolent is nice if you intend to have your girls fight with you for longer than it takes to get to 20 respect (or especially if you have her earmarked for the arena). I'm not sure it serves any purpose otherwise though besides screwing up the mood for everyone else in the house.

For bondage purposes I like to kind of rotate which girls are the 2 main slaves and leave morning blowjobs on until they've all refused often enough to get a few points of defiance. Then you have an automatic success for getting them into bondage without screwing up their mood at low skill levels.

As far as willpower I think I want most of my story girls to end up with high willpower eventually. For game mechanics reasons I do prefer to break everyone initially to train discipline and skills up easier. Then I can boost their willpower back up again. Randoms I'd rather just keep negative forever (or until I sell them or turn them in for the dockgraves quest).

As far as seduction vs bondage, I find that early in the game I kind of need to do seduction first because otherwise I have to force her and she ends up despising me. I'm not sure if you can improve her mood if you just keep fucking/whipping her that way or not, but I just find it too disturbing to play as a sadistic fuck like that so I haven't tried it. I do find that once her affection is up around amiable, bondage seems to do a better job of boosting affection than seduction does. Seduction seems to be better at boosting happiness and reducing willpower from what I've noticed.

I've taken to spending a lot of time whipping the girls at Dockgraves early in the game now since it's the only reliable way besides books and the bondage class that I've found to raise flagellation. Flagellation is pretty much THE skill to raise affection once you get it high enough to not fail at it constantly.

Ioreth

Jan 29, 2022
Would the malovent trait be completely gone from their trait list if I have someone pure in the household? Also how do you increase a girl's weight, do you need to change her food setting cause I've been stuffing Eliana for a while now but it still says underweight when I inspect her.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Malevolent is nice if you intend to have your girls fight with you for longer than it takes to get to 20 respect (or especially if you have her earmarked for the arena). I'm not sure it serves any purpose otherwise though besides screwing up the mood for everyone else in the house.
Plus that extra one (or two--I have a Malevolent/Warrioress Mae) bitch with bonuses seems to me to be the difference between almost always winning against a Tier-6 bounty and it being dicier.

For bondage purposes I like to kind of rotate which girls are the 2 main slaves and leave morning blowjobs on until they've all refused often enough to get a few points of defiance. Then you have an automatic success for getting them into bondage without screwing up their mood at low skill levels.

As far as willpower I think I want most of my story girls to end up with high willpower eventually. For game mechanics reasons I do prefer to break everyone initially to train discipline and skills up easier. Then I can boost their willpower back up again. Randoms I'd rather just keep negative forever (or until I sell them or turn them in for the dockgraves quest).

As far as seduction vs bondage, I find that early in the game I kind of need to do seduction first because otherwise I have to force her and she ends up despising me. I'm not sure if you can improve her mood if you just keep fucking/whipping her that way or not, but I just find it too disturbing to play as a sadistic fuck like that so I haven't tried it. I do find that once her affection is up around amiable, bondage seems to do a better job of boosting affection than seduction does. Seduction seems to be better at boosting happiness and reducing willpower from what I've noticed.

I've taken to spending a lot of time whipping the girls at Dockgraves early in the game now since it's the only reliable way besides books and the bondage class that I've found to raise flagellation. Flagellation is pretty much THE skill to raise affection once you get it high enough to not fail at it constantly.
I start with seductions too, and I always compliment them in the beginning. I don't usually have much trouble with casual asks to the dungeon once I get around to it.

I agree about Flagellation, and I like whipping the sluts at Dockgraves too.

How does a lower willpower help training? There's actually a bonus if their willpower is above 30, at least for skills.

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes