Icezolt

Aug 25, 2023
Please update on lewdspot or similar for the browser playing iPad plebs like me that cannot download anything.
Love the game and thanks!

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
So based on the new update do you guys think it's better to make a new game or just continue on? I feel like i would be missing a lot of value (I'm a min maxer) like for example the female slaves that you would be getting from some missions.

DurtiiBoii

Aug 26, 2017
So based on the new update do you guys think it's better to make a new game or just continue on? I feel like i would be missing a lot of value (I'm a min maxer) like for example the female slaves that you would be getting from some missions.
I would recommend starting again, when new updates that introduce brand new systems, its worth experiencing it all from scratch through fresh eyes.

and to my fellow F95'ers, this is one of those projects where if you have a few coins to spare, support the dev.
GD-studios is not only releasing the updates regularly but also keeping US in the loop and demanding nothing more than to spread the word of the project far and wide, this kind of respect should be repaid in kind.

there are so many bigger studios that are making html games that are not only terrible but a straight up cash grab.
this project in dev has more features than many completed projects.

im not affiliated with GD-Studios, just a fan who's trying to support em and encourage others to do the same.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The slave capture option is well worth starting over for IMO. There are some very nice slaves you can capture early in the game that you presumably already killed in the previous version.

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
hmm.. the dresses dont fit the screen, and most pictures on the new slaves you can capture is reused pictures from etc, nicole :(

GD-studios

The Budman
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Version 0.8.2 has been released!

Alright, this post is a little late on the ball but here are the fancy release notes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE! We decided through Discord polls that all random slaves should have a limited set of unique sex scenes. This is still an ongoing project so it's very likely you'll stumble upon WIP scenes while training a newly acquired girl - which also includes some wardrobe pics.

Ezengrane

Apr 8, 2018
To anyone with more experience on slave capture - so there are four possible frames for female ones "very petite"/"petite"/"normal" and "busty"?

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
GD-studios I'm not sure if it's a bug, but when I do some activities with randomly generated slaves, like going to dinner, after that they get guaranteed defiance point. Is this normal?

Edit. Okay, I figured it out. If you tell a joke or proclaim love and it fails, you get defiance points. It just doesn't show up during the roll. You can notice it only when you get home.

Last edited:

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
That seems like an awful lot of new content, which changes up quite a few systems. Will old saves still be compatible?

Jun 16, 2022
I haven't played the new update yet, but.....HOLY SHIT this is a beefy update. I was just casually updating whatever version I had to to the newer ones, until I came across one that makes want to REALLY dive deep back into MoR, and v0.8.2 is definitely the one. There is so much content to experiment with. Before I was excited for the random slaves/capturing of enemies mechanics to be introduced, but the new locations, new quests, and domestic events are equally as if not more exciting than what I was initially waiting for. It's been a nice while since I've been genuinely ecstatic to look forward to play a game on this F95zone.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
That seems like an awful lot of new content, which changes up quite a few systems. Will old saves still be compatible?
Old saves are fully compatible between versions, and barring some sort of massive code catastrophe, always should be.

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes