simon247

Jan 1, 2020
Are you Catholic? I think he changed it recently so you have to be Catholic to get the benefits, unlike before.
Nope, 2 moons. I tried donating to them as well and getting nothing.

I also tried donating to other non-religious factions (like Kymanto) and I'm not getting anything either.

*edited

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Nope, 2 moons. I tried donating to them as well and getting nothing.

I also tried donating to other non-religious factions (like Kymanto) and I'm not getting anything either.

*edited
Last I heard the only 2 religions you can currently get income from are the vikings (Aesir) and the christians. They both start paying at 15 standing.

Reactions: simon247
Sep 23, 2023
Don't see a point in keeping them since they have no renders, so I either kill them or sell them. Thanks for the info.
I tried killing slaves by leaving them to starve in basement tied in rope or in a dildo chair. Experimenting if they could actually die. Man I was kind disturb torturing them even I could restore the game where I havent done any torture against them. But it change me into not selling them but instead banishing them with every valuable things and skills I could gave to them. And money also lol.

heerwa2

Apr 14, 2020
Hello my goodie DEV sir, I hope this question wouldn't be bother. But do you have any arrangement for the gang "Headkillers" I dare not to finish them off because i kinda pity da man who's sister got sold as a slave. I guess you have more idea for that gang and kinda expect a funny "Brother & Sister's meeting" Just like a sense in fallout-2, your friend meet his daughter and got insulted by daughter in front of his "boss" the player haha. Anyway thank you so much for the recent update, your work, is a freaking true ART! Take care sir.

Reactions: Gunner Rey
Sep 23, 2023
It looks like the Mad Preacher will be tapping Adrienne's tight little teen-aged ass after all. I'm sure he's pleased by your decision.
Muwahahahaha. Michelle that i just banish finally come back to me. PS : i return to my old save data where i banish Michelle. and use DEV powers lol.

xsxsxsx.png dded.png

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2023
That is cool! I'm collecting Bandit/baddie gals, so far i have found 4 of 'em! But have never seen such a gal, Thsi " Camille" I'm starting to worry that i have killed her in one of earlier versions. have you found her actual location anyway? Thank you!
she's either in stokke hills or Watery eyes. she's a lone bandit girl that ambushes you.

rugburn

Sep 16, 2018
So is this dev gonna start locking slaves/girls behind dialogue now? I did the quest before the update and I assume I chose the wrong option when doing Miss Winton's quest cause I can't fuck her now. I didn't ask for money but I also don't think I picked the perv option cause I assumed she'd get mad so I guess I'm locked out of her now? Really don't want to start a new game.

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Are you Catholic? I think he changed it recently so you have to be Catholic to get the benefits, unlike before.
That should be changed, one's inner convictions/faith and benefits from organized religion shouldn't be linked. Even Roman emperor Constantine the Great who made Christianity into state religion never consider himself Christian as he probably sow it as servant/slave religion. Only after much pressure from his priests and advisors he apparently converted to Christianity and got baptized on his deathbed, but many historians doubt if he accepted Christianity even then.

Sep 23, 2023
That should be changed, one's inner convictions/faith and benefits from organized religion shouldn't be linked. Even Roman emperor Constantine the Great who made Christianity into state religion never consider himself Christian as he probably sow it as servant/slave religion. Only after much pressure from his priests and advisors he apparently converted to Christianity and got baptized on his deathbed, but many historians doubt if he accepted Christianity even then.
I agree, it was the Messianic Judaism who has the right track compared to that paganistic religion.

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
I just started playing this game and I can't win a single roll when trying to get my slave to do anything. From what I can gather it has to do with Willpower? How do I lower Willpower reliably as a new slaver?

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Like everyone here said, we need more space in the house for slaves. With so many new slaves, it doesn't make any sense that we still have only 8 slots. I think the Retreat should be like the main home and the slaves there should do useful stuff for the MC. For example if some of the slaves are studying in the Academy, they should continue to do so in the Retreat. If they are working in the stores, they should continue doing that while staying in the Retreat.
This is why I suggested earlier that the player could maybe move-in or acquire one of the abandoned mansions that you find (Leia Winton's brother quest - or Amelie/Amelia (middle-aged slave with quest to her old masters' mansion))

(These would provide a (semi)realistic excuse for having the large number of slaves/servants & mercs to populate/take care of a larger estate)

(Although, having the Fort Sera was a cool idea as well - but needs a little more work?)

Any thoughts folks? (good/bad idea or alternatives?)

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
To get those benefits you have to increase your devotion, i.e. how much you believe in your religion. So, why would a different religion want to give you money or power if you aren't a member of their religion. Same goes for converting to another religion. Why would your old religion still care about you. You should lose all power and money from them. It would be like if the Pope converted to Islam. They'd be pretty mad you dumped them for another religion. Do you think the Catholic church would still be following him or allowing him access to the wealth and power of the church. I hope Grim doesn't allow hopping from one religion to another and keeping the benefits from them.

Last edited:

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
This is not set in stone so don't take it as a planned feature yet, but my goal is to completely merge The Retreat with the other slaves after the new house revamp goes live. The MC can build workshops, training facilities, brothels, taverns, etc, (within his expandable yard) where his slaves can be appointed as workers. Going from an old 0.8.2 save to 0.8.3 would be seamless in that case; your retreat slaves suddenly just deciding to move over to their owner.

In addition to "the merge", I hope to get another seven active slots into the game and/or the possibility to release story slaves and have them as interactable (and "retake-able") slaves on the adventure map, kinda like how NPCs work. Michelle goes back to her apartment, Mai-Lynn stays with her father, Lovisa enters Mrs. Tillingast's household as a maid and Dakota heads back to Aimee's store.
Why not keep both?

Have enough spaces in the household for 'unique story slaves' (which you would increase as you bring out new ones - that way there will always be enough room)

And maybe keep the Retreat for the random/capturable slaves (or another building on your property) (but the idea would be to keep the two seperate, so they don't interfere with each other)

- Also, having the Retreat 'cutoff' from your household slaves so they can't influence eachother was handy (you can focus on training/improving a select group of uniques without the others influencing them)

-Main thing was to keep uniques & randoms separate, and to keep updating/increasing slots for uniques as you put them into the game.

Thoughts GD-Studios? Anyone else? (good / bad / alternatives?)

Reactions: y.king
4.50 star(s) 136 Votes