Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Dear friends, I have reached this part of the game several times and I read this and, when reading the screenshot message, a mission or interaction is hinted at, but nothing ever happens.

Dear friends, I have reached this part of the game several times and I read this and, when reading the screenshot message, a mission or interaction is hinted at, but nothing ever happens.

1699962884839.png

jjs12

Jul 4, 2019

View attachment 3085444
every time I read that in my play thrus I always thought it was explaining how we got the influence of +150 for a little group like that, you normally have to take out multiple mobs to get that much influence

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Hang out at Divine Juices, or visit Hope Laurel enough times, and you'll unlock a rumor about a Black Guardsman who you can then hire at Warrior Hall.

Exactly!

In my opinion it is the best mercenary in relation to quality and price. It already comes with quality weapons, it has unlimited ammunition, it is possible to upgrade its plasma weapons and its armor is duraplate, what more could you ask for?

I always name him captain.

Reactions: FSDL and GD-studios

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Exactly!

In my opinion it is the best mercenary in relation to quality and price. It already comes with quality weapons, it has unlimited ammunition, it is possible to upgrade its plasma weapons and its armor is duraplate, what more could you ask for?

I always name him captain.
Solid choice, and I'd point out if you start out training Stamina from the very beginning you can stop by Divine Juices and get a massage from Hope Laurel to restore the stamina you lost training. That will soon lead to you not having to worry about stamina ever again, and bump a slave like Rebecca from 'Tough' to 'Steel Maiden.' About the same time you'll have enough points to unlock the Black Guardsman as well.

aZaD__007

Apr 4, 2022
There's something that's been bothering me for some time.
Per wiki, encouraging a slave is supposed to potentially increase kindness. I do this a lot in the arena (to increase love and happiness mostly) but it seems to have the opposite effect, with kindness evaporating quite quickly. Is this a known problem or am I missing another effect lowering kindness in this particular setup?

aZaD__007

Apr 4, 2022
Yes, the Arena lowers kindness afaik - I mean you fight bloody battles agains other humans for money. Makes sense to me
Indeed, it doesn't not make sense to me either. I'm just trying to understand if there is only one or multiple effects at play here. Is it just being there and seeing it all that hardens the heart? Is it the actual fighting? Is it the encouragement? Or maybe the fighting lowers a lot but the encouragement compensates a bit.

I haven't seen a description of the mechanics anywhere and was curious. But I guess I can live with "Arena work is an unkind occupation" :sneaky:

jffgvz

Jun 29, 2018
Indeed, it doesn't not make sense to me either. I'm just trying to understand if there is only one or multiple effects at play here. Is it just being there and seeing it all that hardens the heart? Is it the actual fighting? Is it the encouragement? Or maybe the fighting lowers a lot but the encouragement compensates a bit.

I haven't seen a description of the mechanics anywhere and was curious. But I guess I can live with "Arena work is an unkind occupation" :sneaky:

Anything VIOLENT (fighting in the arena or as a bounty hunter) can lower kindness and raise bloodthirstiness

jjs12

Jul 4, 2019
I read here or in discord that kindness is a bad thing but the only thing I found in wiki is that if it gets to high they become gullable, my question is what bad things happen if they are too gullable? I have always found gullable girls fun in real life and games.

Jul 21, 2020
I read here or in discord that kindness is a bad thing but the only thing I found in wiki is that if it gets to high they become gullable, my question is what bad things happen if they are too gullable? I have always found gullable girls fun in real life and games.
Not sure, but maybe they will just be more easily fooled by dodgy salesmen in end of day events or give money/rations to orphans. Those sums are pretty negligible in late game, so it's really just an excuse reason to punish them :cool:

MornarUruloki

Oct 21, 2018
There's something that's been bothering me for some time.
Per wiki, encouraging a slave is supposed to potentially increase kindness. I do this a lot in the arena (to increase love and happiness mostly) but it seems to have the opposite effect, with kindness evaporating quite quickly. Is this a known problem or am I missing another effect lowering kindness in this particular setup?
Potential points to kindness per wiki are from Slave Interaction -> Talk -> Affect -> Encourage. With successful roll You will/might get points to Happiness, Affection, Kindness, Willpower and reduction point of Submissive trait.

Reactions: JaxMan

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
I hope not. Incest makes no sense at all in this story
In my humble opinion it is everyone's choice, especially in a game like this, where YOU decide what you want from it.

For example, I have seen from the Discord previews that men can probably be prostituted... Homosexuality is not my topic as far as I personally go; but surely it will motivate other players.

Reactions: FSDL

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
I would not count on that yet. He is just currently changing the engine from girls only to unisex. I think there will be limits what you can do with males.

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes