Sassadin

Apr 15, 2020
Anyone knows what are some good sources of income late game? I'm currently getting about 6k per days from mostly arena fight, but the extra house is like 300k.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dysphorika

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Maybe is an unpopular opinion, but I would like the option to be able to have more than one wife...

simon247

Jan 1, 2020
I tried my best but couldn’t find information about max caps per skill. In particular, I noticed that different attributes have different practical maximums beyond which increasing them does nothing. It’s either seemingly impossible to get them further up, or further increases change the number value (say, 200->201), but don’t affect anything anymore in practice. Is there a list somewhere to refer to that lists values at which given stats stop scaling / impacting anything anymore?

It would be GREAT, because I wouldn’t want to grind for hours in an attempt to increase something that does nothing :p

Last edited:

Treyyyy

Feb 28, 2022
genuine question is there a way to change the color of the text?
like this is the only game ive played on this site where the text is hard to read (For me)

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Yeah, you'd think with their beliefs (Raana is all that's left of humanity as Earth was destroyed) they'd be something of a fertility cult.
To be honest, every creed other than Christianity would be fit for polygyny. And "not Christianity" only because Grim distinctly mentions Catholicism as being predominant influence.

Aesir and Islam in particular should probably encourage it. Personally, I'd make Church of the Elder/Davidians (the "I, for one, welcome our alien overlords" faith) promote polyandry just for the flavor. Could be justified in that settling in more dangerous parts of Raana would likely make such arrangements more appealing with it's, more resillient to native fauna, ratio of "protectors" to "nurturers."

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I tried my best but couldn’t find information about max caps per skill. In particular, I noticed that different attributes have different practical maximums beyond which increasing them does nothing. It’s either seemingly impossible to get them further up, or further increases change the number value (say, 200->201), but don’t affect anything anymore in practice. Is there a list somewhere to refer to that lists values at which given stats stop scaling / impacting anything anymore?

It would be GREAT, because I wouldn’t want to grind for hours in an attempt to increase something that does nothing :p
I was hoping one of those guys who knows how to read code would chime in as code bears a remarkable resemblance to a butt-texting to my eyes and there's been a lot of capping going on lately and I'm not sure if my information is up to date.

As far as I know the max for bonuses for most stats is 130. I think it may be possible for some to exceed that (to maybe 150?) but it's essentially meaningless. Health is dependent upon body type, the little ones like Lovisa and Michelle can only increase theirs to about 75, larger girls like Rebecca and Juno can get to 100, some of the Amazons can get to 120-130. Men can go higher, 140-180 for beasts like Ayden.

Stamina is effectively capped at 120, it will deteriorate to that point if you ever exceed it.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I was hoping one of those guys who knows how to read code would chime in as code bears a remarkable resemblance to a butt-texting to my eyes and there's been a lot of capping going on lately and I'm not sure if my information is up to date.

As far as I know the max for bonuses for most stats is 130. I think it may be possible for some to exceed that (to maybe 150?) but it's essentially meaningless. Health is dependent upon body type, the little ones like Lovisa and Michelle can only increase theirs to about 75, larger girls like Rebecca and Juno can get to 100, some of the Amazons can get to 120-130. Men can go higher, 140-180 for beasts like Ayden.

Stamina is effectively capped at 120, it will deteriorate to that point if you ever exceed it.
I think some might be inadvertently assigned to the wrong body type as well. For instance from what I can tell Felix and Connor are both capped at 150. According to the tables I've seen for body type they should either be capped at 140, 160, or 180. Ayden and Space Marine have both gained 2 health in my game while Felix and Connor both gained zero doing the exact same training. I haven't looked at the code though so I'm guessing on what's going on there. I've had several slaves gain a point or two of health, including the Kahill girl bumping up to 101.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

PrinceGriss

May 26, 2018
Is there a way to clear out the captured slave "maxed out" bug without purging all of the slaves? I've been keeping around a bandit girl I don't have room for until I can buy the retreat...:whistle:

Edit:
Seems like manually adjusting the takensl var is a quickfix, but I honestly haven't spent the time reading how everything may rely on it. I may take a longer look tomorrow, to see what causes it. I have a feeling there is something up with the taken array, since the states aren't accurately displaying my captured slaves...

Last edited:

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Yeah, you'd think with their beliefs (Raana is all that's left of humanity as Earth was destroyed) they'd be something of a fertility cult.
Earth was destroyed? Is that so?
No problem with that, doesn't really matter much in this game, but along game lore the Severance and what came with it still remains a BIG mystery.

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes