Wert42

Apr 25, 2021
There's also a practical consideration. Public versions come out every month or so anyway so the pirated version would have a short shelf life, and now that he's working on 0.8.3 new versions are coming out an average of every three days or so, every day or every other for a while. What's the point of pirating a buggy version that needs the next revision to function properly because of bugs or uncompleted new features?

Then you have to do it the next day or a couple days afterward.

Edit to Add: I just tried to count all the various revisions Grimdark produced in the month of December. I may have lost track as I ended up counting twice and getting two different numbers, but I got something like 28 revisions, at least eight of which required a new full download.

It may be that pirates just don't want to work that hard!

I might have been unclear, when I asked about "non-public" I was thinking of the tier-stuff, extra quests and content.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Can I avoid sharing completely in this game?
Yes, but it'd take longer to make money lol. You can make a living as gambler (useing save scum earns you about 2 to 3k a day) arena fighter (545 to 3200 a day dependent on fights you can win.) Which is more then you make for a whoreing event even with a full roster. and freebooter (anywhere between 650 -2.6k a day depending on bounty and respawns of enemies.) pretty sure theirs hunting and fishing too don't know haven't tried them. Also of course investing in property. Also careful where they work and how high their KINDNESS gets because if kindness is to high they can be taken advantage of at work. you don't see this nor really know about it unless you examine them and notice their ware increasing without your involvement.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BigBrutalDownloads

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Does anyone know how to use the anti aging serium? I bought it have 20 but dont see how to use it on slaves. I don't want My fighters ageing lol.

rain132

Oct 2, 2023
Oh, how do I make Rebecca's special ability work. The WIKI says she increases passive income by 50% to 75%. But that doesn't seem to be working.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Oh, how do I make Rebecca's special ability work. The WIKI says she increases passive income by 50% to 75%. But that doesn't seem to be working.
she needs to be amiable to you so fuck the shit out of her in the rack at the bdsm room or take her out to dinner on walks to the movies and stuff!

becka with me is always at least soulmate!

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Never worked in my game efforts either - no matter how incredibly affectionate and happy she was.
I seriously thought she'd need to have relatively high willpower to do her skulduggery thing, but my MC never let her have her way with much anything, so that went without testing in my game.

Reactions: rain132

Fade710

Nov 7, 2022
I don't know if its been asked and I missed it but can the urchin still raid your house if you have the highest lvl of walls, as I have had them raid one time in this play through and then I upgraded the walls quickly and have never had them do so again.

Eagleman23

Nov 13, 2017
There is a minor update on itch.io (0.8.2.3c)

If you want update from 0.8.2.3 to 0.8.2.3c there is zipped html-file only
i want the 0.8.3 but its only patreon

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
I don't know if its been asked and I missed it but can the urchin still raid your house if you have the highest lvl of walls, as I have had them raid one time in this play through and then I upgraded the walls quickly and have never had them do so again.
Also, to add to the question: Does 'Guard power' play a role to raise or lower the chance?

Totally unrelated to the above...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Get her affection up and then start asking about her background. Doing her little quest will help a little monetarily and give you a nice boost in affection. Eventually she'll offer to help you with finances when asking about background and that's what you want.

Reactions: Gamle and rain132

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Yes, I had the highest level walls and I got the Urchin thieving events. They're sporadic, you can get two the first ten days and then not another for a hundred.

Reactions: tsap and Warscared

ntelinatsos

Apr 29, 2018
In the first screenshot you can see the Intelligence of my slave (35) and in the second screenshot, you can see the Intelligence of my slave 20 days later, studing in History and Anthropology (9% chances to increase Int per day).

As you can see, in 20 days she got zero Intelligence, and i need to increase her Intelligence up to 85 (+50 Int).

So, i'm asking to add a new way to increase our slave's Intelligence, since in the current system, is kinda impossible.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Poor Rosita got down to something like -15 Happiness before I caught it and a couple days at the Baths along with other girls needing a Happiness boost and she was much better. I have to figure out just why her Happiness dropped like a rock like that.
I've had that happen with a few different girls for reasons I couldn't figure out as well. I caught Eliana at negative happiness after I had gotten her to where she loves me and I think that might be because she's a nympho and wasn't getting as much dick as she wanted. Michelle was more of a puzzler. I fully upgraded her apartment before I hired her so she was at soulmate the first time I even talked to her. Made her a guard under Ayden as my captain to train up her discipline and combat stats and next thing I know she despises me for some reason. No clue what happened. I had even completed her quest prior to that so she had Adrianne there to cheer her up but it didn't work.

My routine is similar but I don't use the morning blowjob as I stay up until 6:48 or 6:54 instead.
You can still use the morning BJ trick even doing that. Stay up til 6:54 crafting or whatever, go to bed, refuse the morning BJ and your day starts at 7am after only 6 minutes of sleep. If you accept the BJ you start at 8am instead which isn't bad if you're trying to grind out some willpower increases from that.

I built one workshop but haven't tried the Dojo yet, I bee-lined for the Walton investment instead, forgoing all other expenses outside getting surgery to raise Charm to 89 and the minor investments as well as a full house upgrade (including tech as I've a lot of Techies). I just got the Walton investment at day 222 which seemed to come slower than before. Next I was planning to finish off Fort Sera and get Roo as well as Aimie's for Dakota who I dearly miss.
Yeah I've only played around with the workshop a little so far. It's a super strong upgrade but it's pretty expensive and you get better results with high discipline people working there so I don't bother building one the first month.

I like the idea of keeping the grove for an extended period of time so I'll probably waste some money building some of my yard upgrades as temp upgrades like the dojo and then replacing them later. My plan is to put the dojo in the bottom left initially, then replace it with a stables eventually. Bottom right gets my first workshop. Podium gets the gazebo. Grove gets upgraded on day 1. Once I finish searching the scrap pile I will probably rebuild the dojo there for some more training and then eventually replace it with a 2nd work shop.

I beeline for making Fort Sera a vassal now and then focus on the Roo/Walton/Wrool Cat Wrangler investments to get myself to a passively profitable status before I start working on implants and other upgrades although I do make an exception to buy the level 1 healing implant almost immediately as well as 1 suit of duraplate for me and Felix and a stealth suit for Space Marine.

I also recently tweaked my starting perks to take brainy/gambler/nerd so I can start with high enough science to do the quest that gets you Aisha without having to take any classes or read any books. That's still not high enough for Mai Lynn's quest though unless you just buy the seeds.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Get her affection up and then start asking about her background. Doing her little quest will help a little monetarily and give you a nice boost in affection. Eventually she'll offer to help you with finances when asking about background and that's what you want.
If I remember right asking about her background unlocks her quest, not skullduggery. To unlock skullduggery you need to get her to amiable and then ask about her hopes and dreams.

Edit: Actually I just did it in my current game and friendly is good enough to activate skullduggery via hopes and dreams.

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
In the first screenshot you can see the Intelligence of my slave (35) and in the second screenshot, you can see the Intelligence of my slave 20 days later, studing in History and Anthropology (9% chances to increase Int per day).

As you can see, in 20 days she got zero Intelligence, and i need to increase her Intelligence up to 85 (+50 Int).

So, i'm asking to add a new way to increase our slave's Intelligence, since in the current system, is kinda impossible.
Why do you need to get that particular girl's intelligence to 85? It's going to take a year and a half of game time to do that, if it's to fulfill a Dockgrave or Hunt Research requirement you might just want to pick another girl.

Reactions: GD-studios
4.50 star(s) 136 Votes