deldalideldali

Jan 5, 2023
Is it possible to capture ennemies in the arena ? cant manage to do it once after dozens of tries, with whipping canes and everything. thanks for the help !

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Is it possible to capture ennemies in the arena ? cant manage to do it once after dozens of tries, with whipping canes and everything. thanks for the help !
No, you cannot capture enemies in the arena. That wouldn't make much sense, as they're all either free citizens, criminals sentenced to fight, slaves owned by other people, etc.

SeekerOfAlms

Dec 14, 2023
How can I fix these broken icons? This is in "Walton's Smithery".
1703884079850.png

I think the issue is that it tried to access "Pics//Stuff/gpowbutt.png", when it should be "Pics/Stuff/gpowbutt.png":
1703884372805.png

MornarUruloki

Oct 21, 2018
Is there a way to completely stop relationship from deteriorating?
It will slow down naturally, as it lowers. But You can fight it with money. Sign her in horse stable, buy best horse/gear for bonus chance of Happiness. And/or You can just give her daily 100$ allowance which make her happy and give one point of affection daily to Amiable level.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
There is one very simple and easily applied way to stop COMPLETELY any relationship deteriorating in the game, but it has certain drawbacks as well. Hating the tight caps set on relationships I stopped playing. Definitely no drops in any relationship after that, but no rises either. :)
Oh, after some tinkering I noticed I could for example lift the cap higher or make 'masterlove' rise faster to alleviate 'the problem' a little in case I really wished to. I didn't, so I quit.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
It's a placeholder, the dialogues are semi-randomly picked fron a list of possible responses so when the dialogue hasn't been written yet it instead returns the number that represents that dialogue in the code. I.e. "2" means the code selected option "2" on whichever list its using for dialogue, but it hasn't been written yet so it just returns "2" instead of the actual dialogue.
Ahh makes sense

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Strip her, whip her and then stuff her senseless on a regular basis.

Otherwise even without it, pegging a girl at Undying isn't that tough if you don't invest with the Falth bros. An allowance of 25, regular dousings of 'Do Me' (or the other one once you're rich) perfume and the best stables will do it. It's actually tougher to keep her at 100 Happiness and for that you need nipple chains too.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Is the not-public version available around here?
Unlike many developers, who make an "update" every three months to avoid losing their backers, GrimDark is a guy committed to his work; in constant dialogue with players (not just sponsors) and constantly creating and testing.

That costs money, of course, which is why it gives exclusives and advances to its sponsors in its various modalities. In turn, they constantly report bugs and ideas to improve the game.

Everything I have commented is to explain why they are not, at least in this forum, circulating paid versions obtained "the hard way".

If you can support him, cooperate with him to have early access to news. If you can't, as is my case, just wait for the public version that will surely be published soon.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
So you're saying that in this case, the pirate website has agreed not to pirate out of respect for the dev? :illuminati:

I can respect that I suppose.

To express it better. Many of the posters in this thread are sponsors of the developer, so the possibility of leaking, in theory, is quite high. However, so far it has not happened.

I suggest you take a look at the developer's Discord:

Reactions: WakamoSato

ntelinatsos

Apr 29, 2018
Let her have willpower is one way, the clothing store another and dancing at the Golden Dragon also increases Chrarisma with time.

Oops, I just noticed I replied to the wrong post. This post was meant to complement Fauno's post and answer the post of ntelinatsos.
it seems i replied in a wrong spot too. btw, see the previus one.

Reactions: Gunner Rey
4.50 star(s) 136 Votes