JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Perhaps it is my skill being too low tk make leather armor.Thank you for the reply.
When in the crafting menu, where you can pick what object to craft, down at the bottom is a little ?. Click on that and you can scroll through all the crafting options and what their requirements are.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Xarfaks

Apr 26, 2021
Couple of questions:
1. Was the double blowjob morning scene removed? Can not assign a second slave to blowjob duty.
2. What is the point of the old grove? Is it just an alternative temple? Is there any penalty for demolishing it? Also if it is just an alternative temple why cant I just move that faith to the already existing temple that I can not demolish?
3. The stables. So how does this work? I see that my icon changed to a carriage when I travel. But how much speed do I gain? Also if you use the city map shortcut button to go home instantly it takes longer than by manually clicking by carriage I assume that is a bug.

Last edited:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
boy, getting some traits to build up is taking forever. like the perverted trait. would be nice if the %-chances add up after every failed attempt and not just reroll. having just a 1% chance to get a point in the perverted trait is... insane. same with stuff like workaholic, perfectionist and so on.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Was the double blowjob morning scene removed? Can not assign a second slave to blowjob duty.
no its still in the game. gotta go to the option of that girl, houserules, click on that arrow right next to houserules to get to the second page and there you will have the option to have that girl wake you up.
2. What is the point of the old grove? Is it just an alternative temple? Is there any penalty for demolishing it?
i guess you went for the hunter story? thats my bet at least cause that elder relgion helps hunters in their ...hunt. you can demolish it. it just helps getting contentment faster (dont ask me how much contentment does what effect, no clue here either) and helps you strengthening your religion if you go the elder religion route. if you demolish it, you get a fuckton of wood, thats it.

Xarfaks

Apr 26, 2021
no its still in the game. gotta go to the option of that girl, houserules, click on that arrow right next to houserules to get to the second page and there you will have the option to have that girl wake you up.

i guess you went for the hunter story? thats my bet at least cause that elder relgion helps hunters in their ...hunt. you can demolish it. it just helps getting contentment faster (dont ask me how much contentment does what effect, no clue here either) and helps you strengthening your religion if you go the elder religion route. if you demolish it, you get a fuckton of wood, thats it.
Hmmm I can assign one girl when I try to assign a second it tells me task occupied.... Am I missing something

No I did not go hunter root. I just want a garden. Would be nice to if we had one more building slot. What is holding me back is that it is mentioned in the description that it has ties to your family and some traits reference it I think shy trait gained a bonus from the grove.....
And you can not build it back so hesitating to demolish it. Might have story connected to it.

Also in the allowance page would be nice if it was clearly marked that it is allowance ≥ 50 this 50 + is confusing makes you question do I have to input 51 or is 50 enough and if the minimum is 51 then my OCD kind of kicks in.....

Last edited:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Hmmm I can assign one girl when I try to assign another it tells me position is already taken.... Am I missing something

No I did not go hunter root. I just want a garden. Would be nice to if we had one more building slot. What is holding me back is that it is mentioned in the description that it has ties to your family and some traits reference it I think shy trait gained a bonus from the grove.....
And you can not build it back so hesitating to demolish it. Might have story connected to it.
oh i misread, sry. double blowjob i actually dont know.

i have three gardens running right now. you can have up to 4 bigg and i think 2 small?`

and yeah, cant build it, but eh. screw it.

Hesperidian

Jul 5, 2021
What is the point of the old grove? Is it just an alternative temple? Is there any penalty for demolishing it? Also if it is just an alternative temple why cant I just move that faith to the already existing temple that I can not demolish?
Got any shy characters? That trait's punishment is inactive while the grove still exists. Contentment gain through it can also be useful for your household. If you follow the Cult of the Elder, you can give it an upgrade that automatically generates some Devotion every day, which I'm not sure the other faiths get, but since you compared it to a temple ...

Xarfaks

Apr 26, 2021
oh i misread, sry. double blowjob i actually dont know.

i have three gardens running right now. you can have up to 4 bigg and i think 2 small?`

and yeah, cant build it, but eh. screw it.
Do you get a bonus for assigning multiple gardeners?
I am sort of confused currently about how exactly workers function. Factories seem to scale with every worker. I have one and it seems I can assign a lot of people there. Not sure if there is a hard limit or some point at which production points stop scaling....

I seriously think the dev needs to rethink the interface.
Create a page that shows all the roles that can be filled in a household and all the bonuses you can get vs all the negative deductions. So we would not have to guess how many janitors we need. How many guards etc.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Lurker452

Xarfaks

Apr 26, 2021
Got any shy characters? That trait's punishment is inactive while the grove still exists. Contentment gain through it can also be useful for your household. If you follow the Cult of the Elder, you can give it an upgrade that automatically generates some Devotion every day, which I'm not sure the other faiths get, but since you compared it to a temple ...
I mean it sort of functions like a religious building? So I am confused why we need two religious buildings.
For some reason my character is an atheist and I can build the grove auto-faith upgrade and the temple auto-faith upgrade.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Do you get a bonus for assigning multiple gardeners?
that aint possible, can only have one gardener. i can just build multiple gardens, but the bonus is dependent on the person who is gardening. so if that person has 100% bonus, all my gardens generate x2 food.

Xarfaks

Apr 26, 2021
that aint possible, can only have one gardener. i can just build multiple gardens, but the bonus is dependent on the person who is gardening. so if that person has 100% bonus, all my gardens generate x2 food.
Ok thanks.
Makes it even more confusing that one production building is dependant on workers and the other one just has one role associated with it...... kind of broken.

I am still trying to figure out if you need more than one factory?
I guess for the convenience of setting up a production chain?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Ok thanks.
Makes it even more confusing that one production building is dependant on workers and the other one just has one role associated with it...... kind of broken.
it could definitely have a cleanup. especially with the stacked bonuses and whatnot.
i also personally dont like that i have to have peeps follow me in order to train em. at the same time they dont do their work as long as they are following you, so you gotta unfollow em again after you are done working out with em.
would love to have a quicklist of predone following groups where i can easily have em follow and unfollow me and can easily change the group i want to have followed.

Hesperidian

Jul 5, 2021
I mean it sort of functions like a religious building? So I am confused why we need two religious buildings.
For some reason my character is an atheist and I can build the grove auto-faith upgrade and the temple auto-faith upgrade.
Oh, THAT is different. The temple's auto-growth affects all NPCs following your religion in your household, as long as their devotion is 30+. Which is why that boost is measured in percent (chance to increase by one), not points per day. So the grove is a personal trickle of devotion, while the shrine itself lets you take action and affect your household.

Xarfaks

Apr 26, 2021
it could definitely have a cleanup. especially with the stacked bonuses and whatnot.
i also personally dont like that i have to have peeps follow me in order to train em. at the same time they dont do their work as long as they are following you, so you gotta unfollow em again after you are done working out with em.
would love to have a quicklist of predone following groups where i can easily have em follow and unfollow me and can easily change the group i want to have followed.
Jup I think the classical feature creep happened and something that was planned to be relatively simple grew out of hand.
As I said before I think they need to seriously consider rethinking the whole household managing UX.

The whole build household got now more or less sorted.
Although there are some bugs or questions like you can add a single bed to your master bedroom? I first thought that it is for a slave to sleep with you in the same room. But if you have both a double bed and a single bed it just messes up the description of the room and seems to default to it for the sleeping bonuses.
You first have to remove the lesser item to replace it with a better one. Not obvious for when you try to replace the living room sofa with a luxury sofa. I could automatically replace the sofa with the new one.
The ?inventory? lacks a counter in this view. You see how many armchairs or what not are placed in a room but you do not see how many you have left in your inventory. I think adding a counter there would make sense.
Also not all furniture bonuses seem to be displayed correctly in the bonuses window....
But the visual organisation and concept is solid..... Works OK

But the whole worker and role assignment is just a mess.
I think it needs a summery page. That is object orientated.
Main house the roles associated to it and the negatives and positives.
Factory workers associated to it bonuses and production.
ETC....

Last edited:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Jup I think the classical feature creep happened and something that was planned to be relatively simple grew out of hand.
As I said before I think they need to seriously consider rethinking the whole household managing UX.

The whole build household got now more or less sorted.
Although there are some bugs or questions like you can add a single bed to your master bedroom? I first thought that it is for a slave to sleep with you in the same room. But if you have both a double bed and a single bed it just messes up the description of the room and seems to default to it for the sleeping bonuses.
Also not all furniture bonuses seem to be displayed correctly in the bonuses window....
But the visual organisation and concept is solid..... Works OK

But the whole worker and role assignment is just a mess.
I think it needs a summery page. That is object orientated.
Main house the roles associated to it and the negatives and positives.
Factory workers associated to it bonuses and production.
ETC....
some things were done for the better like having three slaves now instead of two and now being able to have service members turn into slaves (sadly not possible for mercenaries). but yeah a bit more cleanup would be nice.
one could use all the extra space around the game window for extra info stuff and buttons.

i also tried that single bed in the master room xD. i hoped to get more space there but nope, nothing. those furniture thingies are quite odd tbh. id rather have that as a buyable option in the house menu instead of going to that carpenter.

Xarfaks

Apr 26, 2021
Oh, THAT is different. The temple's auto-growth affects all NPCs following your religion in your household, as long as their devotion is 30+. Which is why that boost is measured in percent (chance to increase by one), not points per day. So the grove is a personal trickle of devotion, while the shrine itself lets you take action and affect your household.
I actually seem to get atheism points from the grow after upgrading it?
Is atheism like a full religion in this game? I am sort of confused now........

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes