caju

Oct 5, 2017
Yeah, as I mentioned on Discord earlier, stuff like this should immediately be reported as a bug (as well as the "Bud/bro love" stuff)! I thought I went through all the texts but there are obviously still some forgotten alcoves of depravity.
Yeah the other person was talking about the "discussing sexual appeal"
This is probably a bit worse. o_O
I dont do discord so I can only report what I see here.

Jun 2, 2021
Yeah the other person was talking about the "discussing sexual appeal"
This is probably a bit worse. o_O
I dont do discord so I can only report what I see here.
Yep, was already uncomfortable with the sexual appeal stuff, but I didn't notice it was going this far.

As for discord, i don't really want to have NSFW stuff on my 'real' account, and the way discord is done, i found that running two accounts on the same computer is a real hassle.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
I launched the quest for Adora and seen the message tha a POI was added but did not note the location in the text, thinking I could retrieve it in the journal...

Anyone knows where is this quest starting?

GD-studios

The Budman
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Guess there is gonna be a 083f after all :D
... As for discord, i don't really want to have NSFW stuff on my 'real' account, and the way discord is done, i found that running two accounts on the same computer is a real hassle.
Then you probably missed the new bro stuff posted today (while we're on the topic of unintentional bro stuff ;) ). Bud now comes with his own quest - in an effort to save him from the bottom of the most popular NPC list.

cre15d.jpg

Then I got distracted by intentional stuff:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
1.) What's the endless conquest loop?
  • Ashbury Estates: Amelia's character quest. A medium-length mystery adventure that activates when reaching Amiable+ with Amelia and asking for her background. (Click the "Worth checking out?" link) Also Features an endless conquest loop after completing it.
2.) Is "quest_valerie": 0 about Valerie Barsow? She is the performer girl in Furry's Tavern.
To your first point, after doing Amelia's quest the location remains open and you can continue to go there and do something (don't want to give spoiler on what it is).

Reactions: bryant

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
View attachment 3403087
And as mentioned before, this does seem a lil bit sketchy (Im going to prison on another planet)
I guess no one has told you that you are currently living on a planet, where the age of consent starts at 11 (or less if married).

Simple workaround, while waiting for it to be fixed, is to imagine that each day on the other planet is slightly longer than on earth, making her 18 earth-years old.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
I've Rebecca in the arena and she loose health every night even without fighting.

I suppose she have some sort of illness or bleeding but I see no information on this anywhere, is it working as intended? And how can I remove this before she dies?

Have been alerted seeing her dieing a night. Reloaded a save, used stimpack to give her 100% health but she continue to loose health every night...

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I've Rebecca in the arena and she loose health every night even without fighting.

I suppose she have some sort of illness or bleeding but I see no information on this anywhere, is it working as intended? And how can I remove this before she dies?
I think she is training with other mean girls. Being bruised up comes with the territory.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
I think she is training with other mean girls. Being bruised up comes with the territory.
It seems you are right, removed her from the arena and she retrieve health. It's not the first game I use her at the arena but it's the first time I have this problem.

As I doubt anyone verify each attribute of each girl everyday in the household I suggest to add an alert in the nigth screen when a girl did lost health in the night, I think it's at least as importantas seeing that some girl did lost some happyness :)

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
I come a second time with Rebecca at arena. When I look at health in girls description (NPC Menu / Stats) I have a tooltip indicating "Build Max Health +1" and a % which is always 0%.

On Rebecca the % grows (it seems after each combat)... What is this?

rebecca.png

Just tested with Mae and it's the same, it seems this % grow up as soon as they have fights in the Arena and never goes down, even after removing them.

Last edited:

loranleung

Oct 23, 2021
I want to know how many girls have unique scenes?:) I want to have a goal, I don't know what progress I've made.

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes