Jun 2, 2021
I come a second time with Rebecca at arena. When I look at health in girls description (NPC Menu / Stats) I have a tooltip indicating "Build Max Health +1" and a % which is always 0%.

On Rebecca the % grows (it seems after each combat)... What is this?

View attachment 3404556

Just tested with Mae and it's the same, it seems this % grow up as soon as they have fights in the Arena and never goes down, even after removing them.
Uhm, didn't notice that. My humble guess is that once it reaches 100%, the NPC gets +1 health.

how do you activate mor enhanced
Tier 4+ subscribers

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
is ther any other way
There is no other easy way.

But you can easily cheat to give yourself same benefits as an MoR Enhanced start.

1. Figure out which enhanced traits you want (first traits row is 31-35, second traits row is 36-40)
2. Open start_game.html in Notepad++
3. Search for: if $traits.t31.state gte 1
4. Change gte 1 to gte 0 for the traits you want to have for free when the game starts.
5. Search for: [$crepoints to 280
6. Change 280 to whatever amount of creator points you want (MoR enhanced is 750).
7. Save
8. Start new game

My advice is to not do it though. Most likely you will cheat too much and the game will become way too easy and unfun.

Last edited:
Reactions: s278a

RobertoSuarez

Nov 19, 2023
This is my first attempt to do an incest patch. I hope I'm not breaking any rules (if so, please take it down, mods).
For NPC that are family:
- You need 30 (15) daddy issues to initiate oral
- You need 50 (25) daddy issues to initiate anal
- You need 70 (50) daddy issues to initiate vaginal
- Values in parenthesis are for nympho and perverted
You can raise daddy issues trait with:
- bondage
- start seduction
- pro corruption preaching
- making her cum (a vaginal creampie adds a lot)

Once daddy issues is 100 you can enslave if corrupted and loves you enough.

Verberator

Sep 16, 2017
Not sure if this is a bug or if I'm missing something: Maxing scholar and going to the academy doesn't give me an option to teach. It does give me the option to end the assignment, so I think I do have an academy job with a broken button.

Kunt

May 6, 2018
Since the Dev usually check these post I'll give my idea
Let us create "teams" of people that at the touch of a single button they become followers/go back to work.
Examples:
"Team 1" - Mercenaries to follow on missions
"Team 2" - Slaves to brainwash at The Shrine

Another idea is letting us establish the checkpoints that we consider useful to our playthrough, which wont be always the same buildings or areas.

I hope these ideas help, good luck and gj with your game!

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
This is my first attempt to do an incest patch. I hope I'm not breaking any rules (if so, please take it down, mods).
For NPC that are family:
- You need 30 (15) daddy issues to initiate oral
- You need 50 (25) daddy issues to initiate anal
- You need 70 (50) daddy issues to initiate vaginal
- Values in parenthesis are for nympho and perverted
You can raise daddy issues trait with:
- bondage
- start seduction
- pro corruption preaching
- making her cum (a vaginal creampie adds a lot)

Once daddy issues is 100 you can enslave if corrupted and loves you enough.
Is that a true incest patch or does it just change the "mychild" variable?

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Uhm, didn't notice that. My humble guess is that once it reaches 100%, the NPC gets +1 health.
Not sure of that and I'm too lazy to try exploring the code for now as JS makes me ill :p

I found very few information on the arena system and the wiki is more and more out of date. Anyway I persist to think that a red message in the night report alerting when a NPC of the household is low health (for example les than 30%) would be a very good addition.

edit: after some tests, once wounded a NPC continue to loose health each night even without fighting and without any indication on why on how to change this...
As arena was my only income while I was grinding PC attributes I have no choice but to start a new game with another gameplay while there are no more informations on how exactly works the arena.

Last edited:

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know if you break any "rule" but in my mind you break Roleplay and Gameplay :ROFLMAO:

In a world which is harsh, corrupted and focused on slavery I can't see any link between incest and a carebear "daddy issue" and can't really see why a daughter have to be managed in an other way than any forced slave in the household and surely not by introducing any new usage of any trait, there are so many attributes and variables useable for this...

It's better to have no access to a feature than to create "fake access" breaking the immersion.

If someone want absolutly make a mod on the subject here are some ideas for example for a more adequate mechanic:
- If a daughter have an intelligence greater than 40 or a willpower greater than 30 or a prude/shy/.... trait, increment a penality for any sexual act with her (cumulative penality)
- If a daughter have an intelligence lesser than 20 or a willpower lesser than 10 or a perverted/nympho/... trait, decrement this penality (cumulative)
- If an incestuous act occures during the day most other girls of the household will get as anger a value equal to this penalty if they don't have a corruption greater than 40 or any other limits to define (can be their will or their religion for example...).

Here is a try to make this more "realistic" and integrated in the gameplay but seriously in such a work I don't see why the daughters would be used differently than aany other slave or convict, except for eventual legal issues or to avoid loosing some patreons.

It's a player choice to use such a feature or not and if some just want it without any roleplay consideration just make an option on/off.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Since we are talking quality-of-life additions, here's my suggestions, feat simple mockups made in ms paint:

1.) A page dropdown so we can go from page 1 to page 6 quicker.
raana qol 0001.png
2.) Make the unvisited areas (Doctor's Hall for example) greyed out instead of not present to indicate to the player that he has places to visit to open up more options. Tooltips (i) included.
raana qol 0002.png
3.) The ability to assign up to 4 girls to the Training Grounds, the shrine, and the gazebo from the houserules menu. When you do a training session, a lecture, or a mass with your followers, the girls assigned to that area also participates. Bonus: ability to remove slave trainees from the slavemaster's houserules page.
raana qol 0003.png
4.) Expanded household stats to include more points of interest.
raana qol 0004.png

Last edited:

RobertoSuarez

Nov 19, 2023
Is that a true incest patch or does it just change the "mychild" variable?
What would be a true patch?
Even changing a variable would already make it a true patch.

But like I said, it will not let you have something unless you rise your daughter daddy issues first. You have to grind a bit to get oral, then a bit more, etc.

You can download it and do a diff with the original. See what's changed. First time looking at the code and took a couple of hours.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Since we are talking quality-of-life additions, here's my suggestions, feat simple mockups made in ms paint:

1.) A page dropdown so we can go from page 1 to page 6 quicker.
View attachment 3405710
Let me call and raise you this ms paint concept drawing from a few days ago:
1709461569536.png

Obviously Juno is just a place holder and it should be the individual girls shown.

Unfortunately, I was a bit too conservative when I did it. The boxes showing that you have implant and Darmas gift should be moved to MC Inventory page to make room for page 7 and 8 and no need for page scrolling arrows.

Alternatively keep original frame size and a button to swap between page 1-4 and page 5-8.

If you click on one the girls you get to interact with her same as favorites currently works.
If you hoover mouse on one of the girls you get Name (possibly also health, stamina and assignments).
If you click on one of the page links then it is the same as clicking on NPC menu and selecting that page.

Of course everyone would go ape shit about it not being artistically pleasing... So, it needs to be toggleble as "Advanced / Classic view", so that they can later realize that they need it, after the household has gotten big and jumping around all the different pages becomes unbearable.

The left hand side of the NPC Menu itself could also benefit from a similar approach where you can toggle between current 8 pages with 8 NPCs each, or a single page for all of them, like this (and keeping the arrows to make it possible to switch between home locations or buildings):
1709466588145.png

Taking it one step further, it would also be possible to add a right click context menu on the miniature version on main page, where you could do same things as in NPC menu, without actually going into NPC menu.

The right click context menu would probably be a big and complicated job, but the other stuff would seem like a huge quality of life improvement, with "relatively" small effort.

Last edited:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Not sure of that and I'm too lazy to try exploring the code for now as JS makes me ill :p

I found very few information on the arena system and the wiki is more and more out of date. Anyway I persist to think that a red message in the night report alerting when a NPC of the household is low health (for example les than 30%) would be a very good addition.

edit: after some tests, once wounded a NPC continue to loose health each night even without fighting and without any indication on why on how to change this...
As arena was my only income while I was grinding PC attributes I have no choice but to start a new game with another gameplay while there are no more informations on how exactly works the arena.
You do know that some job assignments have a high or very high risk factor indicating that you could loss health? The arena or Devious Tools have high/very high risk so the assigned npc is at risk of losing health. Just use a tendstim on them. There isn't anything work with this mechanic.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
You do know that some job assignments have a high or very high risk factor indicating that you could loss health? The arena or Devious Tools have high/very high risk so the assigned npc is at risk of losing health. Just use a tendstim on them. There isn't anything work with this mechanic.
I know that yes but here the girls loose health even when not fighting, and a lot of health. I can understand eventually that due to training they could have a low health recovery but here they loose health everyday without any fight so it makes the Arena unuseable.

Don't know if it's a balance problem or a bug but anyway it kills the Arena and Rebecca and I abandonned the use of this :)

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Even changing a variable would already make it a true patch.

But like I said, it will not let you have something unless you rise your daughter daddy issues first. You have to grind a bit to get oral, then a bit more, etc.

You can download it and do a diff with the original. See what's changed. First time looking at the code and took a couple of hours.
Well whatever it did it also fixed my hunter origin hunting spot in darkmere. It wasn't replenishing at all for weeks and when I used the new incest startup it started replenishing. That alone makes it worth it.
On a side note there's no longer an option for shower BJs in my game with the incest patch runnin.
I hope it didn't bork other things.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
When you go to Talk ---> Ask Something ---> Background and she does not make up a new family to tell in her background, I guess.

Well whatever it did it also fixed my hunter origin hunting spot in darkmere. It wasn't replenishing at all for weeks and when I used the new incest startup it started replenishing. That alone makes it worth it.
On a side note there's no longer an option for shower BJs in my game with the incest patch runnin.
I hope it didn't bork other things.
I assume the start_game.html he edited is 0.8.3e's start_game, which fixed that issue.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Some words about balancing issues in the current version.

BALANCING WORKSHOPS

Let´s talk first about the workshops. Workshops are the real cash cow in this version. You build one or more of them in your yard, assign one of your servants (High intelligence its best) as foreman, and up to 10 slaves as workers (High discipline work best) and they allow you to scrap merchandise, to work as a sweatshop and give you some money or put it to manufacture and it gives you build points that you can use to build things and sell them on the market.

The most profitable items to build are knives, that gives you 4$ of profit per build point right on the market or rifles, that sold overseas gives you 5$ of profit (discounting the cost of raw materials). Some numbers, with a workshop with a 65 INT foreman and a crew with average Discipline of 40

Basic Workshop: 35.000$ of investment, 810 Build points, 4.500$ daily with rifles. Sweatshop gives 225$
With floor and tools with upgrade 1: +20.000$, 1350 points or 6750$ daily with rifles. Sweatshop gives 548$
With floor and tools with upgrade 2:+100.000$, 2750 points or 13750$ daily with rifles. Sweatshop gives 828$
With tools upgrade 3: + 200.000: 4268 points or 20.350$ daily with rifles. Sweatshop gives 1350$.

The imbalance don´t came from a gameplay experience. In my run of 120 days I still have plenty of things to buy and upgrade. The imbalance come from a contradiction with the rest of the lore of the world. Thinks lack consistency.

First of all, the difference between Manufacture and Sweatshop. Yes, sure, building combat relate gear should be more profitable that building generic things, and also you need to care about going to buy raw materials, and going to sell your rifles. But should not be 15 to 20 times more profitable.

And second, the numbers don´t fit with the rest of the word build. With the very basic workshop you can hire Ayden, put him to work in a workshop and still you get a profit. A full professor in the Academy earns 110$. Hell, I can pay to my workers twice (with the very basic workshop) and still make a lot of profit!!.

There are, IMHO a need to fine tuning and balancing here.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 136 Votes