Strec

Feb 20, 2018
In my mind it absolutely does not break the immersion, but immersion means different things for different people (there are a lot of things in game that can break immersion: like winning a fight and getting just one gun or even none, being able to capture only 1 slave at a time, etc. -- these are subtleties but are needed for balancing the game).[spolier]

I would think you can do whatever you want with a slave's daughter (that's easily done by just removing the checks before sex). Same as you could do whatever you want with a slave, and yet, sometimes you get denied sex.

I wanted to do something more grindy and in line with the rest of the game (but at the same time not to lose a lot of time coding inside what I consider to be spaghetti code). You'll do your pro decadency speaches, will talk and say to her that she's sexy, will start seduction and give her some kisses, and you'll get her to accept a blowie. Get her to do that a couple of times, and she will accept anal, but still be affraid of getting pregnant. Normalize that and ger her to cum several times and she'll eventually accept vaginal too.

But anyway, if it does break immersion for you... just don't download my patch :)

It also breaks the immersion that in a world with slavery, killing, rape, etc. you're too worried about banging a 17 year old chick, when you can do so legally today in most of the world (historically, this would be once she gets her period). I get it, this one is on Patreon.

Oh, I haven't tried, but my guess is that she will still say she's your daughter. I didn't remove the variable, I just changed what it makes you able to have sex with her in the sense that if she's your daughter you need to grind a little. I was going to add an incestuous trait but decided against it because I didn't know if I could pull it off and decided to go for the daddy issues trait approach.[/spoiler]
The general idea of my answer was that the current handling of the other people and the number of ways to manipulate them with enough efficiency can be applyed to the daughter without adding one more layer of grinding, technically it was not really a matter of immersion, but anyway you are free to do as you feels :)

For example augmenting the floor values permitting to have sex could be enough.

Thanks to allow me to not use the patch ;)

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I am sorry to be the one to have to inform but unless you follow the Two Moons, you already pay taxes. You are subject to a property tax as a landholder, as can be seen under your expenses.
Property tax is to be expected.
They are talking sales tax on weapons and other goods I produce at my factory.

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Property tax is to be expected.
They are talking sales tax on weapons and other goods I produce at my factory.
Sorry, didn't consider that the person who is talking about leveraging their private militia against the government would be cool with a property tax but object to a sales tax. Fair enough.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Sorry, didn't consider that the person who is talking about leveraging their private militia against the government would be cool with a property tax but object to a sales tax. Fair enough.
Property tax is never more than $50
When I sell 100 auto rifles, at 1% thats $120.
Next, they will want to tax prostitution income, then arena winnings...
No, Im drawing a line. I have an army. I am willing to use them.
And that mastersphere has been losing durability. It's lost 4 points already.

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Property tax is never more than $50
When I sell 100 auto rifles, at 1% thats $120.
Next, they will want to tax prostitution income, then arena winnings...
No, Im drawing a line. I have an army. I am willing to use them.
And that mastersphere has been losing durability. It's lost 4 points already.
Are you sure about it never being more than 50? Because my character loses 60 a day in property tax. Your right that it doesn't amount to much though either way though.

Reactions: caju

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
BUG: Despite what says, it seems that you can't increase your slave's (61 INT) administration skill neither by assigning her to accountant job nor by fully upgrading your office.

loranleung

Oct 23, 2021
Version 0.8.0.2 has been released!

Download.

This is a major release with a ton of content. In addition to 145+ new renders (the Tier2+ slave's image archive is now complete, and most of Rebecca's renders are done) you're now able to visit several new jungle locations, fight adult charucks, take a bondage course at Devious Tools and enjoy Rebecca's and Caitlin's fully rendered character quests.

Release notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Version 0.8.0.2 has been released!

Download.

This is a major release with a ton of content. In addition to 145+ new renders (the Tier2+ slave's image archive is now complete, and most of Rebecca's renders are done) you're now able to visit several new jungle locations, fight adult charucks, take a bondage course at Devious Tools and enjoy Rebecca's and Caitlin's fully rendered character quests.

Release notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
'"
1709503560121.png how to finish the quest "The Blind Hunt"?

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Potentially stupid bug, gave Felix duraplate armour and his image broke. Upon checking, the image the game was trying to call up was duraplate as you would expect, but when you check the folder in question an image is there just named durasteel instead. Changing the name of the image from durasteel to duraplate fixes it.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

loranleung

Oct 23, 2021
After you've got the samples, I think Caitlin spends a few days studying them at home. You might need to have some modules installed in your home to make that happen, but I don't know. After that, you take her to the slave hall that gives you assignments.
1709510121411.png I already have a lab mod. But I don't know where the Slave Hall is.:unsure:

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes