Jun 2, 2021
HI, I'm sorry, I searched every hall but couldn't find the laboratory. I don't know what conditions are missing. There were no new options for the morning talking. :FacePalm:
Ok the problem is that you freed her. By the way I am impressed that you freed almost all your (many) girls. Meanwhile, I am more into enslaving as much as i can :D
Just enslave her, and she will give you the dialogue you need.

Reactions: loranleung

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
HI, I'm sorry, I searched every hall but couldn't find the laboratory. I don't know what conditions are missing. There were no new options for the morning talking. :FacePalm:
Your problem is that she's free. She won't have access to the laboratory at the hall unless she's a slave. You'll need to Talk > Affect > Enslave, and then you can take her over there.

Reactions: loranleung

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
BUG(Minor): If you impregnate someone and sleep after 00:00, you won't get a notification regarding pregnancy when you conclude day.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
I have my Redhaven fort full of heavily trained, heavily armed women.
I have my swamp fort full of hundreds of well trained people led by a woman who wants my D
And I have the laeder of the resistance forces as my loving slave (Aria)

I am NOT paying taxes!
And how exactly is this going to help you against any kind of meaningful response from the Sphere that installed the Ikaanos government, once the Senate gets sufficiently whiny about it?

Especially when we don't even know yet what their effective technological level currently is, and even the second-handed gear of Space Marines already puts in question effectiveness of your troops against any organized Sphere response...

Doubly so when you take under consideration that they have a literal space-fucking-station with ion canons to GODHAMMER anything uppity with. Unless, of course, they did run out of plasma batteries, and didn't bother to figure out how to manufacture or engineer around them for the last 8 decades or so since the last use. In which case you "only" have to deal with undisclosed number of Space Marines that may or may not have access to some mothballed tech, old or recently developed, for use in emergencies only.

Edit: That's assuming they haven't figured out the relatively easy targetting calculations necessary to turn anything massive enough to survive atmospheric re-entry into a kinetic projectile. He who controls the gravity well wins.

Good luck there.
You mean if I don't pay I'll be brought in for "questioning"? Anything but that...
Not to rain on your fantasies, but it's much more likely to be a 50 years old overweight Phil with a blue glove, and an announcement they ran out of lube.

Or a quick involuntary trip to the fighting pits/slave market, if we're talking in-game XD
"Halt! Halt!"
Ah, an innovative title from a more civilized age.

Back when games were all about gameplay, skills were plentiful and still mattered, and catgirls came with uncensored boobs and sane limitations on their furry content.
praise be.gif

Last edited:

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
And how exactly is this going to help you against any kind of meaningful response from the Sphere that installed the Ikaanos government, once the Senate gets sufficiently whiny about it?

Especially when we don't even know yet what their effective technological level currently is, and even the second-handed gear of Space Marines already puts in question effectiveness of your troops against any organized Sphere response...

Doubly so when you take under consideration that they have a literal space-fucking-station with ion canons to GODHAMMER anything uppity with. Unless, of course, they did run out of plasma batteries, and didn't bother to figure out how to manufacture or engineer around them for the last 8 decades or so since the last use. In which case you "only" have to deal with undisclosed number of Space Marines that may or may not have access to some mothballed tech, old or recently developed, for use in emergencies only.

Good luck there.
Not to rain on your fantasies, but it's much more likely to be a 50 years old overweight Phil with a blue glove, and an announcement they ran out of lube.

Or a quick involuntary trip to the fighting pits/slave market, if we're talking in-game XD
Ah, an innovative title from a more civilized age.

Back when games were all about gameplay, skills were plentiful and still mattered, and catgirls came with uncensored boobs and sane limitations on their furry content.
View attachment 3408576
Didn't I have to fight those ladies a bunch in Dark Souls 2?

Catino

Nov 16, 2023
Since we are talking quality-of-life additions, here's my suggestions, feat simple mockups made in ms paint:

1.) A page dropdown so we can go from page 1 to page 6 quicker.
View attachment 3405710
2.) Make the unvisited areas (Doctor's Hall for example) greyed out instead of not present to indicate to the player that he has places to visit to open up more options. Tooltips (i) included.
View attachment 3405763
3.) The ability to assign up to 4 girls to the Training Grounds, the shrine, and the gazebo from the houserules menu. When you do a training session, a lecture, or a mass with your followers, the girls assigned to that area also participates. Bonus: ability to remove slave trainees from the slavemaster's houserules page.
View attachment 3405764
4.) Expanded household stats to include more points of interest.
View attachment 3405720
Some good ideas here!

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Hey how do I get Avery or is it only her twin I can get
AFAIK, only her twin is available still.

I still have not found the twin. I may have genuinely missed her in Crystal Heights in one of those early game auctions I attended. C'est la vie. I do have a random girl with her model but the last name is Dewinter, not Dixon.

Two Improved One workshops (35.000$+10.000$+10.000$) can pour 1.000 guns in a month easily, and that´s an 30% increase in all firearms and may be doubling the production of rifles.
You could make a killing selling them bullets for all those guns. I assume it is much harder to saturate bullets. Soldiers can fire tens of thousands of them a day in war, mostly without hitting anyone. And those are Vietnam War era US soldiers, not untrained bandits and gang members hopped up on denaar and vibes.

I cant get processing in the workshop to work.

I have Armand ad foreman and slaves assigned. I set focus to processing and have merchandise added, but i am not getting any points. i have waited several days, but still nothing. What am i doing wrong?
What points exactly? Production points? If so, those are generated a day after you set your focus to manufacturing.

Last edited:

Wert42

Apr 25, 2021
I did a Divine Juices quest, think it was called "Golden Papers". At the end a professor (?) said "meet me [somewhere] and I'll give you a reward." I didn't pay attention and now I can't find him. Help?

Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
Are there any plans on being able to use workshop points to mass process raw meat, leather, and scrap metal, and cloth etc into their respective products?

Reactions: Seamonkey

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Are there any plans on being able to use workshop points to mass process raw meat, leather, and scrap metal, and cloth etc into their respective products?
When you put workshop to process merchandise if your tooling it´s "complete mechanization" or better you have the option of process scrap metal and circuit boards.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Seamonkey

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I did a Divine Juices quest, think it was called "Golden Papers". At the end a professor (?) said "meet me [somewhere] and I'll give you a reward." I didn't pay attention and now I can't find him. Help?
He would be in the Historical Society, but I don't think it goes any further at the moment. Could be WIP at this point.

Reactions: Wert42

Wert42

Apr 25, 2021
When you put workshop to process merchandise if your tooling it´s "complete mechanization" or better you have the option of process scrap metal and circuit boards.
I have "complete mechanization" but the scrap metal and circuit boards processing doesn't seem to work. Are they supposed to be processed if the focus is processing and the buttons on "ON"?

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Had a slave pregnant and near to give birth, after the night she is no longer pregnant and I had no message... Is it working as intended?

I'm not married.

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes