GD-studios

The Budman
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Had a slave pregnant and near to give birth, after the night she is no longer pregnant and I had no message... Is it working as intended?

I'm not married.
A birth always executes at midnight so there should be a new box in the Nursery.

I'm working on moving that script over to the Conclude Day part instead. Just need to test it properly first.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
A birth always executes at midnight so there should be a new box in the Nursery.

I'm working on moving that script over to the Conclude Day part instead. Just need to test it properly first.
Thanks for the answer :)

I looked everywhere but I'll look a second time to find the "nursery"

Found it and the daughter is in, I'm a noob!

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I have "complete mechanization" but the scrap metal and circuit boards processing doesn't seem to work. Are they supposed to be processed if the focus is processing and the buttons on "ON"?
Focus on processing and button "ON" on red. And merchandise to grind.
It works only with the scrap metal and the boards that they process on the day, not in your reserve stockpile.

Reactions: Wert42

Aeneasc

Apr 28, 2017
Thanks for the answer :)

I looked everywhere but I'll look a second time to find the "nursery"

Found it and the daughter is in, I'm a noob!
Don't worry, I had the exact same problem.
While I noticed that the birth was mentioned, I failed to find the nursery while actively searching my precious offspring for atleast ten minutes.

Aeneasc

Apr 28, 2017
Please correct me if I am wrong.

However, the following strikes me as quite odd:
It appears that there are no sexual options regarding your 18 year old offspring, yet you can strip them and put a "Goliath" butt plug into their behind.

My question:
I am sorry if this has been answered (perhaps) countless times, but will the game feature incest and incest marriage / pregnancy? Personally, I would be a little surprised if there wouldn't be this final step.

Even AAA-Studios already let you have your precious degenerated incest bloodline like in Crusader Kings 3. Adding incest marriage and pregnancy could add hilarious content like e.g. a 33 - 50% chance of having offspring with negative traits and or strange appearances.

Another Suggestion:
Are there any plans on providing the option to let a male child become the new MC?
I play MoR quite extensively and while I know that the time for the MC can be frozen, I am not a huge fan of this option since it feels unnatural to only watch everyone else age.

• Haha
Reactions: Xythurr

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Please correct me if I am wrong.

However, the following strikes me as quite odd:
It appears that there are no sexual options regarding your 18 year old offspring, yet you can strip them and put a "Goliath" butt plug into their behind.

My question:
I am sorry if this has been answered (perhaps) countless times, but will the game feature incest and incest marriage / pregnancy? Personally, I would be a little surprised if there wouldn't be this final step.

Even AAA-Studios already let you have your precious degenerated incest bloodline like in Crusader Kings 3. Adding incest marriage and pregnancy could add hilarious content like e.g. a 33 - 50% chance of having offspring with negative traits and or strange appearances.

Another Suggestion:
Are there any plans on providing the option to let a male child become the new MC?
I play MoR quite extensively and while I know that the time for the MC can be frozen, I am not a huge fan of this option since it feels unnatural to only watch everyone else age.
Grim could create an immortality drug. I know for a fact that humanity will cure the aging or transfer the brain to a fresh body for the purpose of immortality. Since this is a sci-fi settting it makes perfect sense imo.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Why the hell upgrading the jail cell is a downgrade? I would expect the advanced jail to be 2 times more effective for the purposes of breaking sluts.

Aeneasc

Apr 28, 2017
Why the hell upgrading the jail cell is a downgrade? I would expect the advanced jail to be 2 times more effective for the purposes of breaking sluts.
You are correct, this also confused me. I also noticed another room that showed a lower value after upgrading it, unfortunately, I don't remember which one.

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Grim could create an immortality drug. I know for a fact that humanity will cure the aging or transfer the brain to a fresh body for the purpose of immortality. Since this is a sci-fi settting it makes perfect sense imo.
If we are talking ageless type immortality then that's already a thing in setting with Revital which claims to slow down aging by 99.99%. Can only be used on NPC's rather than our protagonist for now though, but I see no reason to believe that it won't end up being usable for our own characters later on.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Anyone know wat to do with the Hulk parts?. I guess you can build a HULC armour on your own, but I have not started with any decent skill in Artisan/Smith and it´s not in my plans to close myself on the basement and make a gazillion of knifes to improve my skills. Can be sold anywhere or traded or something?

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
If you meant the inventory menu, it is still there.

If you meant the girls changing renders from inter_casual to inter_casual2, it's limited to select girls and I think it is still there.

For money, you can hunt bounties from the Town Hall, fight in the arena (2x per day), do investments, and later you can build a workshop where you can manufacture items in bulk and sell them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can also do a slaver path. You capture girls, lower their willpower, increase their corruption, buy the perfume at Nika's Store to apply to them the moment you do sell them, and sell them for five digit figures. You can easily reduce willpower and increase corruption from purely oral sex so if they are virgins, they will sell very well since the oral sex stats does not seem to affect it.

Finishing in her mouth during oral sex and asking her to hold it once (or more if you like to gamble) and asking her to swallow removes around 2 Willpower. Asking her to lick your balls and then asking her to continue licking also takes around 2. The more oral stats she has, the better she can hold it. She might fail to hold it at first. Maybe even lose some affection if you are not careful.

Increasing corruption is best done in bondage if you can get her in. Get her arousal up to 9 before you choose the fuck girl option. The safest way is to use Stimulate -> caress pussy. Once her arousal is up to 9, initiate oral sex then click the deepthroat option once. It should read "Affection +1, Corruption +2" in there. Pull out, raise her arousal back to 9 again, initiate oral sex, deepthroat, repeat. You should be able to gain 3 affection and 6 corruption in that session. Do not cum in throat or face yet. I am not sure but I think it triggers anger if she does not like you enough yet or corrupted enough yet. Keep an eye out for her stamina too. Again, if her arousal goes in the negative when in the middle of sex there, abort. Go back to stimulate, see if you can get it up.

At some point, when your bondage stats are decent enough and the girl's corruption is around 20+, just clicking around in the bondage room's options passively raise arousal to 8. What I usually do then is click the stimulate button to open up its options, click cancel, repeat until arousal is 7-8, click stimulate one more time, and click stimulate pussy to get her to 9. You can also whip her after buying a whipping cane from Devious Tools (this is also a good weapon for capturing slaves in combat). If your flagellation stat is high enough, you can reliably get her to orgasm from whipping which raises affection +1. If your whipping/flagellation roll consistently fails, stop.

It helps if she has decent respect for you too. Kill some bandits while she is in the team. It raises her respect by one point per won battle, guaranteed, up until her respect hits 20/100. Then its a small chance to increase. That's okay. At 20/100 respect, your job is already easier.
While I doubt I will be doing slaver (I dont like sharing) where does one get female slaves? can they randomly spawn? most of the time I get guys unless it's a placed bounty like the girl with space hulk.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Anyone know wat to do with the Hulk parts?. I guess you can build a HULC armour on your own, but I have not started with any decent skill in Artisan/Smith and it´s not in my plans to close myself on the basement and make a gazillion of knifes to improve my skills. Can be sold anywhere or traded or something?
You need 15 parts to build a single armor

caju

Oct 5, 2017
You are correct, this also confused me. I also noticed another room that showed a lower value after upgrading it, unfortunately, I don't remember which one.
Bathroom upgrade lowers depravity. This makes sense.
Jail upgrade should break will faster. It is counterintuitive.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
They are used to repair the armor, besides being able to build one. The armor will take damage, like all the other armors just at a lower chance, I think, if the MC is wearing it.

loranleung

Oct 23, 2021
Ok the problem is that you freed her. By the way I am impressed that you freed almost all your (many) girls. Meanwhile, I am more into enslaving as much as i can :D
Just enslave her, and she will give you the dialogue you need.
Thank you for taking the time to review my game saves and provide solutions, and yeah, I think one of the biggest regrets is not being able to save everyone, At the same time, I also like to pursue harmonious and equal sexual relationships between people.:BootyTime:

loranleung

Oct 23, 2021
Your problem is that she's free. She won't have access to the laboratory at the hall unless she's a slave. You'll need to Talk > Affect > Enslave, and then you can take her over there.
THANKS, Fortunately, I can enslave her again.

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes