Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Please help!
I missed an opportunities to catch theese NPCs when the household was limited. Quests finished.
Can I add them by editing save?
Akari Ito (Kasey's Park)
Zenobia (The Ring)
Talika (Haruto Pai Bounty) (edited)

Also I started my game before career ranks was implemented. I want to edit save to have a Soldier tier 3 reduce Einar Corso's daily salary and job in the weapon store become available for slaves

I highly recommend starting new games. 8.3 is a complete change from 8.2!

Reactions: ordos

Debonkers

Mar 21, 2022
Can anyone tell me how I can give an allowance to my slaves? It's mentioned on the wiki but it's never said *where* to do it and I cannot find it...

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Can anyone tell me how I can give an allowance to my slaves? It's mentioned on the wiki but it's never said *where* to do it and I cannot find it...
yeah well if you pay them they are no longer slaves...
its more like they are retail workers...
although they might enjoy their lives better then retail workers!

but its where you can find your economical stats!
there should be 6 to 8 options, one of them provides you with a chance to pay them!

Reactions: Debonkers

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I did not know that revolvers can actually drop from enemy encounters. One of the only methods of acquiring them outside of the t2 subscribers quest I bet.

NPC Menu ---> click girl image ---> Houserules tab ---> page 2

Reactions: Debonkers

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I did not know that revolvers can actually drop from enemy encounters. One of the only methods of acquiring them outside of the t2 subscribers quest I bet.

NPC Menu ---> click girl image ---> Houserules tab ---> page 2
Do you remember where you saw a revolver drop? I've never seen it happen.

vphoenix

Dec 28, 2020
I know how to trigger Kelly McTierney's event by inspecting the code in version 0.8.3h. Although the wiki states that her acquisition event might take up to 300 days to trigger, this information could definitely confuse you. Her event is utterly random.

Her event is found in "tw-passagedata Events66", with the following line:

Code:
<<if $event66roll is 2>> <<if $ownkelly is undefined>> a young woman as she was trying to climb over your walls.<<set _kelly to true>><<else>><<set $event66roll to 3>><</if>><</if>>
$event66roll is just a random number, from 1 to 6.

If you count up 13 rows, you may see an if condition that judges whether _event66 is 6. _event66 is assigned from $eventroll66 (not the above $event66roll), and $eventroll66 is also a random number, from 1 to 11. The assignment statement for $eventroll66 is in "tw-passagedata Conclude" (not in "tw-passagedata Autosave2"), and it is:

Code:
<<set $eventroll66 to random(1, 11)>>
Below this line, you may see the code:

Code:
<<set _vempo to random(1, 3)>>

<<if _vempo lte 2>><<set $rannpc to random(0, 36)>><</if>>
<<if _vempo gte 3>><<set $rannpc to random(100, 200)>><</if>>

And $rannpc is the final relevant variable, also a random number, from 0 to 200.

So, if you want to trigger Kelly McTierney's event, you may modify the start_game.html and add three lines of code. Before the $event66roll line, add this:

Code:
<<set $event66roll to 2>>
After the $eventroll66 line, add this:

Code:
<<set $eventroll66 to 6>>
After the $rannpc line, add this:

Code:
<<set $rannpc to 25>>
The number 25 represents Ansel, ensuring that you had hired him. Then save the HTML, refresh the page, and CONCLUDE DAY.

Attention: Please backup your start_game.html file before making any modifications. Additionally, replace < with &lt; and > with &gt;
After the event is triggered, delete the code that was added and refresh the page.

1711087900080.png

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
As on Grimdark difficulty only the first enemy and the third enemy can drop there weapons, ie. to fill lootslot 1 and lootsloot 3 and in v8.3 the spelling error for the revolver drop of the third enemy has been fixed, the only enemy, who on Grimdark can drop a revolver would be the beautiful Valkyria. The other encounters, where an enemy (who is not the 5th enemy) has an revolver are 2nd and 4th enemy, ie. a certain Gunner of the Lonely Rangers (Marston Fort band), a raider chief (during Amirs quest), the Elite Punk of the Wrool Cat Wranglers, and Don Carozza Jr., and they can only drop on lower difficulties.
Yeah, this is the likeliest explanation. I play on normal difficulty, a dying world.

Marston fort fight I think. I was clearing it yesterday. masters of raana 10.png

Reactions: Gunner Rey

GD-studios

The Budman
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Version 0.8.3.1 (A2) has been released for Tier4+!

0.8.3.1 is now more or less finished. All planned features and tweaks have been implemented except the possibility to add male slaves to your household. Better keep those jail cells ready because Rogue Space Marine, The Hulk and Cultist Monk will not be thwarted by a good spanking (coming in Alpha A3 after Easter).

This release features new market dynamics, a lot of QoL changes ("unassign all followers", auto prosti ring features, etc), new renders, Dakota's morning BJ scenes and THE TAVERN, a huge new framework that allows the player to work as a tavern owner.

It also includes everything from 0.8.3.1 A1 - the overhauled party engine with 40+ renders, 75,000 words of dialogue and dozens of Easter eggs/lore treasures.

Additional tavern effects and events are scheduled for A2.1-A2.5.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
You can have a 100/100 corruption virgin with high sexual skills and -5 willpower.

A slavemistress with nymphomaniac or perverted trait with low corruption will increase her trainee's sexual skills without using her for sex.

Lowering willpower can be done entirely via oral sex.

The most efficient corruption raising method involves entirely oral sex.
My bad. The second sentence may be outdated. In the current public build, 0.8.3h, I have not seen improvement in sexual skills for the virgin girl I assigned to Eliana. It may only be possible in older 0.8.3 versions. Or I could have misremembered it happening.

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
How can I edit my save to unlock the job in walton`s weapon shop (Smithery in RedHaven)? I want to make MC a soldier (tier2 or tier3).

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
About fame in the save file:

"arenafame": 0,
"worldfame": 0,
"warfame": 0,

What is the difference between those fames?
Which one of themis shown on the NPC page in the game? Warfame I think?
Warfame is from the street battles I assume. Some NPC in my save have more than zero. Aria even has 500+.
Then what the purpose of worldfame and arenafame?
Does arena ифеедуы provide any fame? - My arena girl after 10 battles has arenafame=0

How much fame 1 battle provides? I cannot figure it out - NPC with the same amount of battles have different warfame.

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
Also you can only see these two things (worldfame and arenafame), when looking at a savefile or the html code, if you are only playing the game you would not even know, that these two attributes (for npcs) do exist.
I thought that maybe they are added to each other to form the sum of the final Fame, which is shown to the player.
I think that this is exactly how it will be implemented in the game later.

Reactions: GD-studios

simon247

Jan 1, 2020
I've been heavily modding my game in simpler ways, but I'm now stuck on trying to accomplish a particular new thing:
I'm trying to add a new button to the "Talk" menu, that would change a couple of stats, inform about the stat changes on a new screen, and go back to the talk screen. I've been looking at the existing interactions already in the code to try and replicate them, but the code seems to be jumping all over the place for this particular thing to a pretty extreme extent!

What's getting me is that the attributes for "actions" are heavily reused, overwritten, and referenced by too many other functions all around the code. It's giving me a headache at this point in that I'm unable to map out the chain of the logic to figure out which lines are relevant to this goal, and which ones are attached to completely unrelated functionality (I bet Grim must sometimes feel the same way about that particular piece!). For context, it looks like there are pieces that call on attributes declared and changed numerous times across tens of thousands of rows of code apart, that are also used by unrelated functionality relying on them having a certain value at a certain unrelated time! Trying to mess with that, I'm nearly guaranteed to break something else.

Can I just set my unique action attribute, add the button, add the "ifs" and "sets" for desired attribute changes, and have a clean and "stand-alone" interaction code that works that I could move across game versions? With new attributes, with functionality contained in one or two sections of the code, so down the line I don't need to hunt down scattered pieces of code to be adjusted.

I know it's a bigger ask, but would it be possible to get a sample code of how I would go about it?

edit: Figured it out by adding new functionality to the "Actions" menus, as execommands all live in one convenient section of the code and are far cleaner. It's the way to go if you want your own buttons and resulting actions that affect the NPC (including pregnancy status, which is what led me on this quest), the world, politics, and the like in a more immersive manner (without relying on the console cheats).

edit2: also, there's an error in the code saying "$woolbus" instead of "$wroolbus" in 8.3e at least. So control isn't being reduced when the investment is made.

Last edited:

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Important changes in the wiki. Not sure if have been implemented in the latest version (0.831 a2) or if it´s a case of the wiki being ahead of the current version. For sure, not in the public 0.83 h.

Convicts are slaves that've done such ghastly deeds that their masters have the full right to either execute or severely punish them whenever he feels the need to do so.
Work assignments
-10 Discipline when assigned to workshops, if Affection is Friendly or lower.
Combat
-10 Chance to hit in combat if Affection is Friendly or lower and their Health is above 15.

That´s hard. That means that you can not use Rebeca or Kate as a combat companion, (well, you can use them, but with a -10 penaly), and bringing them to Amiable can be a hard nut to crack. And also, all the captured girls are convicts, and usually have a starting discipline of 25, so better you pay a lot of attention to her well being of your nice and expensive workshops can be a piece of junk. And upgrade their status it´s not an option, with a -1000 influence cost per convict

Slaves are men and women who've entered slavery either because of starvation, a petty crime, their own free will or through birth.

Work assignments
-5 Discipline when assigned to workshops, if Affection is Friendly or lower.
Same concept but a bit lighter.

Not against this changes. In real life, slave work was lot less efficient that freeman work, but it´s a big change that the players need to be aware off

Should be nice to have a confirmation of in which version would these changes were implemented in.

AL0694

Aug 20, 2021
Atheism for the chance-based willpower increase. I will be back to Aesir when it is done.
I have the urchin quest done.
how do u trigger the urchin quest and complete it.

Also apart from prestige, is their any benifit for marrying every female.

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Important changes in the wiki. Not sure if have been implemented in the latest version (0.831 a2) or if it´s a case of the wiki being ahead of the current version. For sure, not in the public 0.83 h.

That´s hard. That means that you can not use Rebeca or Kate as a combat companion, (well, you can use them, but with a -10 penaly), and bringing them to Amiable can be a hard nut to crack. And also, all the captured girls are convicts, and usually have a starting discipline of 25, so better you pay a lot of attention to her well being of your nice and expensive workshops can be a piece of junk. And upgrade their status it´s not an option, with a -1000 influence cost per convict

Same concept but a bit lighter.

Not against this changes. In real life, slave work was lot less efficient that freeman work, but it´s a big change that the players need to be aware off

Should be nice to have a confirmation of in which version would these changes were implemented in.
These changes came in with 0.8.3 as I understand as part of the household NPC merger. It can effect the immediate viability of certain social classes in some roles, but given it just affection gates some penalties it just tends to delay being able to use them in those roles in my experience.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Speaking of wiki changes, this feels new to 0.8.3: A Malevolent slave with Willpower above 30 has a 5% chance to increase this trait (Dominant) with one point per day. My Aria now has 4 points of Dominant and will probably mess with happiness management.
Perfectionist
This NPC does everything with extreme devotion and will not settle with half-measures. He or she can be a pain to homeschool (-20 focus) but gains a higher skill yield' in return.
  • Effects: An additional +2 Influence if assigned as maid. Has a 1% chance of raising a random skill once per day. Starts with a +10 Discipline boost.
  • How to increase: NPCs that have an assigned Title, Discipline 60+, Happiness 50+ and Willpower 25+ has a 50% chance to raise his or her Perfectionist Trait with one point.
Is nanny a title? I'm gonna nanny farm my production workers.

Oh, there are definitly codelines for a nymphomanic or perverted slave master/mistress to increase sexual skills (but for analxp it seems it has to be a slave master), but the virgin girl would definitly get some pussywear
I run an uncorrupted household. Eliana has ~30 corruption so there's no line in the slavemistress description that says "Will use a slave sexually". I do not think there will be wear caused by her.

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
how do u trigger the urchin quest and complete it.

Also apart from prestige, is their any benifit for marrying every female.
I have not married anyone. I suspect my wife cannot be assigned to a slavemistress, just like my children and servants. And I need her to. It's the one surefire way I can increase their anal xp easily as well as accelerate their discipline gain for free. The whole 4 BJ, 4 vaginal, 4 anal button presses per sex session does not work for several of my girls. For one, the make out option that extends my "bed stamina" is not present on some of them. I do not know what the wife function adds, the wiki is nebulous on that, and I do not want to lose the flexibility of using slavemistresses until I have exhausted all possible upgrades they can give to a specific girl. Plus Aria is in my shortlist for marriage purely because she is a Bianchi. Her warfame is 800+. I suspect if I touch her status, she will become a paragon and make the whole upgraded from slavery irreversible in case I need to make her status "slave" again for some important quest reason. (I heard a servant Caitlin bricked her quest because she needs to be a slave to access the lab).

Manually adding the line "killurch": 99 procs the urchin event finale back in 0.8.2 as far as I know. I think it was Grim who posted that. When manually adding in saveedit, the lack of spacing is important.
masters of raana killurch.png

I do not know if console commands work but if it does, it probably goes like this

SugarCube.State.active.variables.killurch = 99

As always, save beforehand.

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
ps. The only household stat (in my game) that is currently always above the cap is contentment, ie. gain of 11-14 points after the stat is set back to the 200 cap (at midnight), so one npc driving down happiness might not do much, if you have otherwise enough happy and loving npcs in your household. And that was already the case before I did start the pool parties. Eventhough you might want to make sure that your household is luxurious enough to give some contentment boost.
True. I should be more concerned with her lowering willpower in the willpower to willpower checks apparently going on in the background. Oh well, Compliment ---> Intelligence is effective in solving that. Guess I do not have to do the unthinkable and bring her willpower to 0 to remove it.

Nevertheless, I should try to stop her from having more points in Dominant in case I need to remove it in the future. Willpower 25-29 should be easy to maintain.

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes