LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
Did anyone noticed a real loading problem or delay when you conclude the day if you have all your girls slots full even tough i run the game from an ssd.
Noticed. I assume that it is the game engine updating all the stats and "rolling" new variables for the next day.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Okay, it seems that most male captures get randomized, including the Urban Titans so that's pure luck. They also start with 0 war fame. Black Scorpion too.

Black Scorpion (captured tonight in 0.8.3.1)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Captives from earlier versions get randomized as well. Including the ones with high stats previously.

Good news though, the new male persons-of-interests seem to be powerful.

Here is Truuls. Three rerolls and in all three rolls he consistently came with Brawler and Warrior. You can find him in Watery Eyes.

Here's Cassius. He has a soldier girl with him. Her stats seem to be random but she is a virgin. They both wield coilgun and are located in Kasey's Park. I only rolled him once and he has crackshot. I think brawler too and warrior. I will recheck tomorrow. It is past midnight here.

Reactions: Fauno36

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
nice! a new update! cant wait to get ma hands on it :whistle:

GD-studios say, will you tackle the way chances are calculated for e.g. increasing a fetish, affection, religion etc. is being handled?

would be great if certain things, especially those you do want to increase, get added if they fail to happen.

e.g. i think perverison only increases with a chance of like 1% per bondage sex. so its ultra difficult to increase it.
the idea would be, if it fails to increase the percentage figure will be added to the next try.
so if my 1% chance of increasing it fails, the next chance will be 2%. if that fails, my next chance will be 3% and so on. til it succeeds in raising the trait, then it goes down back to 1%.

also i found convertion to be unsatisfiying. would be cooler to have a slow progress like a percentage based progression, rather than just a hard success or fail. cause even i fail to completely convert someone, i should still be able to leave some sort of impact on that person.

great to see the shotgun being a bit changed. would be interesting if it would imitate several pellets instead of one damage factor. so basically several low damage bullets per shots. very deadly against unprotected enemies and weak against strong protected enemies.

last quesiton i have:

1712858247413.png

does this also count for masochistic slaves?

heerwa2

Apr 14, 2020
HOLY! Thank you mi goody sir! Didn't expect to see this game becomes so full to reflex real world. When you were watching the old pictures of Roman slave market, You would have noticed there were many kind of slaves, From very strong good looking young men to kids. Wealthy Roman males didn't had Christian mindsets that men should only love women, in fact a lot of famous great lovers in Roman-Greek world were a pair of males. And in Persian & Chinese/Japanese world it was the same. I'm super straight but in a iron-hard-cold realistic world, Yeah, men should be slaves. I had my pleasure in the game--- Free Cities, to arrange/manage Slave families some of them are males. It was one of the greatest game ever exist for the freedom it offers, but yeah, not as detailed as this game. That it is, Got to have some test, I have a feeling i'm playing sims 4 + amount & blade , slaver's version :love:

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
We need a buy out in the taverns a lot of potential girls there, also we need a war on our hands while building fort Sera i have everyone

trained i need a faction to attack me and my guards are getting fat and lazy.

Also that librarian quest i think it has been long enough and we should do something about her and her ideas of freedom.

Other then that thanks again for a good update no bugs and nice renders, also since i can make all npc wives now i enjoy the game

even more.

Last edited:

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Someone correct me if I am wrong, but the sale price of a newly captured slave seems to be completely arbitrary. Is this how the game is supposed to operate? One would expect slaves with a large number of bonuses would have a higher value and sell for more.

Example:
- slave 1 - bonuses to melee, ranged, beauty, and willpower. Value is 3, and will sell for $1200.
- slave 2 - all the same bonuses, slightly better bonus to beauty. Value is 4, but will sell for only $600.
- slave 3 - same bonuses, also bonuses to dexterity and strength. Value is 10, but sells for only $800.

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
This is a game for grinding lovers, and I am one of them. Dont get me wrong: grinding with a purpose, not plainly mechanics. I couldn't manage to apply the cheats (tough I try, but I have to learn more computer science I assume)... so it had to be the hard way, step by step, day by day... fucking economy!... and hard to get the grades for everything and everyone... I spent nearly a month of playing everyday a little or a lot, and it reminds me a rpg game... tough is not exactly or not still. In general I have enjoyed it a lot, but I miss threesomes in the part of displaying and more caring personalities, more chance to be good... And on the other hand I missed a bit more of a real story not just episodes. So filthy and pervert on one side and epic and heroic and kindhearted in the other, that would be my portrait, hahaha. All this confessions to say that I have really enjoyed the game and I apreciated the good work of the dev behind it. Thanks for sharing

Reactions: chaosiv and JaxMan

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Someone correct me if I am wrong, but the sale price of a newly captured slave seems to be completely arbitrary. Is this how the game is supposed to operate? One would expect slaves with a large number of bonuses would have a higher value and sell for more.

Example:
- slave 1 - bonuses to melee, ranged, beauty, and willpower. Value is 3, and will sell for $1200.
- slave 2 - all the same bonuses, slightly better bonus to beauty. Value is 4, but will sell for only $600.
- slave 3 - same bonuses, also bonuses to dexterity and strength. Value is 10, but sells for only $800.
Here you have a very detailed post about how the base value of a slave it´s calculated. Mind you, That it´s for female slaves. For male slaves I believe that it´s different (Str and Dex it´s of more value, sex experience of less, not sure exactly what are the changes).

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018

Example:
I do feel the 'value' is missleading 100%.

It's actually more complex then just 'value'.

I'm pretty sure there is a 'random' roll as part of the sell price, maybe to simulate 'who' is bidding/buying at that time, high rollers may not be in the crowd at that time, or there is, but they just don't want said slave so they don't bid.

With modifiers regarding stats, age, gender, virgin, etc.

In your example, your slave 1 could have easity been at $600. [like a bad roll]

I do feel grim can futher tweak the coding to be more consistent.

Reactions: Gibberish666
4.50 star(s) 136 Votes