scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Speaking of Male "unpaid Interns" ,
donno why but their Discipline is going so much faster than their femal counterparts buuut
how the fak do you guys increase their affection ?
I really wanna have some of them for combat since their HP is too good but on the other hand .
i dont wanna give someone who hates me a gun....:unsure:
Floor Crawlers are the ultimate answer.
Pick girls like Eliana and assign them, the more the better.
Actually i always break all the random girls, and they keep my male workers happy. LOL.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
How you make money in this game?
I`ve read some posts and they say just buy a workshop and sell guns...
HOW you get money to buy that and pay workers DAILY + having surplus of rations?
bank is closed - not enough influence;
nuclear plant gives small money;
if choose full professor start then you get around 200 from job.
(why in the F there is DAILY paycheck and not montly or a week)
This is one way of doing it. Other popular choices are hunting, academic background + teaching or to go total war.

Another option is to select expert scholar background, build a small upgraded garden and a few small upgrades in you house to have positive influence and then click on new day until you have accumulated enough influence and wealth to face the outside world.

Edit: I just did a small experiment on the shut-in scholar strategy and by replacing the small garden with a statue, two big gardens and only sneaking out to sell food twice, I found myself with 5k influence (mostly from festival sponsorships) and $200k in the pocket, after year of basically sitting on my ass.

Last edited:

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
now i noticed, if you use slavemaster/slavemistress and you are training slaves, you get no notification/dropout of slave which cant be teached more by his slavemaster. so the any more time spend teaching them is just waste of time.
will love to recive some notification.

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
it is the tier required to pass the lockout of pay content
Thanks a lot! Worked well. I only changed "invhold" in the "html" file. (actually 5 is enough for this quest)
Then other variables for "Brother quest" I entered through the console.
SugarCube.State.active.variables.quest_bro = 1
SugarCube.State.active.variables.quest_bro = 2
After this quest started to run naturally - no more commands were needed.
I've got the books, visited clubhouse, got stuff and the girl.

Reactions: Feyd and Darkace

jim berg pedro

Aug 7, 2017
Thanks a lot! Worked well. I only changed "invhold" in the "html" file. (actually 5 is enough for this quest)
i cant find jail?

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
i cant find jail?
You mean, to acquire the tier2/brothers slave? its a new POI (point of interest) in Hamilton Square if I remeber correctly.
Not the * icon, but i think its a small text box with a fat arrow/tirangle/pin icon below the text box.

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
the reason why 50. is that the code check that number for all payed tier lines of code. 5 is only to start that 1 quest and the 3rd var just to auto the book a 2nd time into the library.

Reactions: Feyd and ordos

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Hmm, that should be enough to see it all.

Are you sure you still launch the Tier 2 version? I had a similar problem, and it turned out I used the public version by mistake. When I used the T2 version, I had the location on the map again.

Make sure your screen looks like this..: View attachment 3543731

Anyway, that's all I can think of, right now. Maybe someone else know what to do.
Thanks for trying to help Darkace helped me figure it out.

Reactions: WakamoSato

lupoqb

Aug 14, 2019
Positive willpower (35+), loving, then ask about 'hopes and dreams'.. That should do it. At least that was what she had when I got it in my game.
thanks! I have willpower at 41, and loving. When I ask her about hopes and dreams, I get "Michelle just wants to live a normal life. taking walks, playing games, visitng the mall, and signing up for occasional course at the Academy. The girl is a bit restless and will become unhappy if not tended to properly. etc.. The best thing Michelle knows is romantic dinners and walks by the river. You're also a hundred percent sure that she's bisexual"

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes