S_A_D

Mar 5, 2018
Discipline is the key skill for workers, yes. They should also like you or they take a penalty.
Your Foreman needs a high INT, so probably not a good job for Michelle. :cool:
How do I make them like me without too much effort? They were all captives from battle so they hate me guts now.

Gehoji

Sep 17, 2019
How do I make them like me without too much effort? They were all captives from battle so they hate me guts now.
In your yard, use the small area to make a gazebo and use that to do parties. It'll take time, but that will increase their affection. You can also set an allowance to increase affection. Just 5 dollars and it'll push them to friendly.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
And you could just be nice to them. Encouraging and complimenting is the cheap way, if you treat them better then the streets they dont have any escape risk and a free day helps too. Also dont forget to check their traits before you try to turn a pure, shy, vanilla girl into a bdsm floorcrawler. Fun fact, the other way around is irrelevant, i have a bunch of girls who were used to the lowest possible guys and kinks but they still like being treated like a lady instead of a living hole. So you cant go wrong with being nice, only with being an asshole ^^

Reactions: tsap

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I assume these are not girls since those are easy to get affection up.

Raising affection for guys:

The Arrange Events button in your house can be used between 4pm to 8pm. Clear all followers, arrange a dinner, pick the invite all guys option, make sure the option that says maids are turned on, keep the floor crawlers option turned off (vanilla guys will lose affection otherwise), and set up a dinner. If you have maids turned on, the entrance to the dinner screen will say the guests gained Happiness and Affection +2. If maids are turned off, the outcome that happens to me is that there is no affection gained. Press the Socialize button, press the tell joke button, if everything rolled success, you will gain +4 affection total.

Screenshot 2024-05-17 233609.png

Hold a pool party. Build a gazebo. Upgrade it once to build a pool. Hold one every night. Affection gained from pool do not increase from leveling the pool further than the initial pool. Only Happiness gained increases. The affection gained from pool is capped at 75 (aka Loving). But that's enough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
What is that round thing you have in the lower right corner?
I have dojo, garden, gazebo, stables and workshop (dont laugh, i built it before i found the one outside and now one is a factory, the other a sweetshop) but nothing of them is circular o_O

Gehoji

Sep 17, 2019
What is that round thing you have in the lower right corner?
I have dojo, garden, gazebo, stables and workshop (dont laugh, i built it before i found the one outside and now one is a factory, the other a sweetshop) but nothing of them is circular o_O
That's the Dojo.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Huh?
So the dojo is round when build in the lower right corner but square in the upper right corner (where i build it)...strange.

Moisthammer

Jan 10, 2022
Unfuck your house. Money flows in fast with a workshop producing basic weapons so it's not a big deal. Just takes a few in-game days.

And do not forget to use the debug menu to select your new traits. It's mentioned in the 0.8.3 changelogs.

You can read the changelogs here:

While that's understandable, but after devoting 100s and 100s of hours to gameplay to training my NPCS and spending $1,000,000+ in-game currency investing in businesses, home, and servants I just want to log-in and continue where I left off. Instead, I now have to go search for my followers and rehire them, because my followers didn't simply go to my shared NPC page. As someone that keeps a database of all my followers/slaves skills, my criticism is that my skills are not the same anymore. Even with the debug menu. Overall, its not a significant lost, but logging in and literally being raped by a charuck because your squad is now gone is not an enjoyable experience.

Jun 10, 2022
While that's understandable, but after devoting 100s and 100s of hours to gameplay to training my NPCS and spending $1,000,000+ in-game currency investing in businesses, home, and servants I just want to log-in and continue where I left off. Instead, I now have to go search for my followers and rehire them, because my followers didn't simply go to my shared NPC page. As someone that keeps a database of all my followers/slaves skills, my criticism is that my skills are not the same anymore. Even with the debug menu. Overall, its not a significant lost, but logging in and literally being raped by a charuck because your squad is now gone is not an enjoyable experience.
Totally understand... But you need to remember this is a game in development.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
If everything is fucked already, why not start a new game, maybe with new backround/profession now that you know what you need for your gameplay and just skip a few steps with cheating/editing the girls you had done already. By your description the only progress surviving the update are quests and they are pretty short in this game...except for the WIP quests, those are very time consuming.

Reactions: devil999LEXX

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Whats the purpose of news office? It gemerates nothing compared to other investments.Currently only getting 27$ while authoritarianism enforced and only 2 million dollar upgrade left.

Gehoji

Sep 17, 2019
Huh?
So the dojo is round when build in the lower right corner but square in the upper right corner (where i build it)...strange.
That's not all, it has a different look if you put it on the left side too. The workshop has three different looks as well, as does the Garden.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Whats the purpose of news office? It gemerates nothing compared to other investments.Currently only getting 27$ while authoritarianism enforced and only 2 million dollar upgrade left.
I think the News Room is intended to be kind of a long term project and the income for it depends heavily on how high you've trained Nicole's stats. So if you just build it and drop her in there with no training she won't earn much but if you train her up to 120 int/academics/administration/etc she'll earn a lot. I haven't played far enough to do it myself but I've heard others say it's second only to the accountant in earning potential.

Reactions: zaqwsxcde1

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
That's weird. My servant's/mercenary's stats remained the same after patching in. Their status even remained the same. My frame of reference was my Laika who I trained to 92 Intelligence back in 0.8.2.3 and she kept that stat. IIRC, Loren and Aiko also retained their intelligence stat so I think their stats stayed the same. They started with high corruption too since they had high corruption in my 0.8.2.3 save.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
He said he missed a few updates, maybe the import from an 8.1 or lower version didnt go as flawless as a 8.2 save.

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
How to decipher two parts code to get cybercanon? I managed to get both parts but cant decipher,theres no click able word or any kind indication. Does this require min INT ,my character has 61.

Edit: I think we need fallout style drug system which temporarily increase stats. There are drugs availabe but they boost permanently and have some withdrawal effects. But i'm talking about short duration drugs like 30 min or 1 hour which will deplete like stamina. It'll certainty help avoid grinding.

Last edited:

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
If you have taken some care with Nicole (bringing her to some easy battles to give her some fame, and raising her academics to a decent level) when you make the big 2M$ investment, she gets above 500 of political influence (not so hard to see her close to 1000) and then, you will see, at the end of the day, may be one day on 3 or one day of 4, an event moving the wealth, control and corruption towards the direction of Nicole political viewpoints.

You are not making an investment for money. You are making an investment in political capital to shape the reality of whole Ikaanos. Pretty potent, in my opinion.
You need to monitor carefully Nicole stats in order to keep her aligned with your goals, and being able to switch from a political stance to other. If you keep Nicole with Will 60, Kindness 60 and Corruption 40 you can make her adopt Rebel, Anarchist, Libertarian or Democratic political stances with relative ease

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 136 Votes