NautghtyWizard

Aug 3, 2023
Asking her to hold your cum in her mouth and then telling her to swallow when cumming on her mouth does not lower it anymore? Asking her to lick your balls clean too doesn't?

You can use the Lecture option in the Shrine in your backyard. Assign her to your party if you are trying to limit who should have low willpower. Choose the anti-willpower lecture. You can do it 3 times daily. Not sure if it costs devotion points.

You can always cheat a trait in as long as you figure out the exact mctrait word/variable to add. It helps to have multiple new account starts to know which variable is which if you are unfamiliar by checking each new account save. Or check the html file.

Having 80 Dexterity or 80 Melee Combat allows you to start in the forward position. You have to press it on the screen before combat to set it. You will see a black triangle below a character's picture. Click it.

View attachment 3636107
I have a question: how to get the bottom right player implant shown in the picture?

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Thats not an implant, thats a passive ability (touch of adonis) you can gain in the dockyards velvet room after completing madames (re)quest.
There is another one (darias gift) you can gain by finishing the math course in the academy.

Reactions: NautghtyWizard

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Been trying to get the Michelle & Adrienne Threesome scene for hours but i don't know why it doesn't work.
Here is a save for it.
Affection is high.
Happiness is high.
Corruption is high.

Anybody that can take a look? appreciate it.

fircrag

Nov 17, 2018
is there a way to get the Story NPCs that I missed?, specifically Zenobia and CULTIST MONK, maybe a cheat, or a save edit

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
is there a way to get the Story NPCs that I missed?, specifically Zenobia and CULTIST MONK, maybe a cheat, or a save edit
Save to disk before trying.

Cultist Monk:

Control + Shift + J on Chrome/Edge

SugarCube.State.active.variables.stokkeen2 = 1

Zenobia:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.quest_ring = 1

Might have to dismiss Luckie though, the 105 Intelligence girl from the same quest as her to avoid duplicates. Because resetting this quest will give you Luckie again.

S_A_D

Mar 5, 2018
What should I do with Michelle after finishing her quest? She has decent Academic and Science, but I'm not sure what they're good at.

fircrag

Nov 17, 2018
Save to disk before trying.

Cultist Monk:

Control + Shift + J on Chrome/Edge

SugarCube.State.active.variables.stokkeen2 = 1

Zenobia:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.quest_ring = 1

Might have to dismiss Luckie though, the 105 Intelligence girl from the same quest as her to avoid duplicates. Because resetting this quest will give you Luckie again.
Thank you

fircrag

Nov 17, 2018
is it possible to also enable an event for a monster in kaseys park?, I couldn’t kill him and then he disappeared

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
What should I do with Michelle after finishing her quest? She has decent Academic and Science, but I'm not sure what they're good at.
Primary note: it is your game, play it how you want.

With that said...

What traits did she get?
Do you plan to run a prostitution ring? She's young and pretty so corrupt her (and train her oral and vaginal) and you've got a good goldwalker.
Want to keep her for yourself? (I do.) Maids are always useful. Or assign her to a Workaholic Trainer and she can be a workshop worker.

Reactions: tsap and S_A_D

S_A_D

Mar 5, 2018
Primary note: it is your game, play it how you want.

With that said...

What traits did she get?
Do you plan to run a prostitution ring? She's young and pretty so corrupt her (and train her oral and vaginal) and you've got a good goldwalker.
Want to keep her for yourself? (I do.) Maids are always useful. Or assign her to a Workaholic Trainer and she can be a workshop worker.
Thanks, what skill would be good to be a workshop worker? Discipline?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
is it possible to also enable an event for a monster in kaseys park?, I couldn’t kill him and then he disappeared
You can respawn it with

SugarCube.State.active.variables.terrormonster = 1

But I am not sure if there are other variables that are needed to be reset and if respawning it breaks anything.

In any case, if you are wondering what the rewards are for taking him down, its 1.5k Influence and Republic Standing +3 (I think, or +5).

If you just want to see if you could have killed it, save, enter the console command, kill the Goran-ika, and then load back the save again.

She does not have a specialty right now, unlike her girlfriend so she is an open book.

Here's what I did with mine:

She is guaranteed Extrovert so Tuner Jackson has a +10% bonus in boosting her performance and dancing stats if I keep Tuner unemployed and with an allowance. For more details, you can check his Manager trait in his traits section. I only needed one performer for the Golden Dragon and my choice was Rachel Stapleton since she clears all requirements even without training. So that leaves Michelle as someone qualified for my own Tavern since I do not want to put Tuner in there anymore. I now prefer to keep my Tuner jobless so he can train Rachel. That leaves the tavern performer slot open for Michelle. Also Tuner can train Michelle too passively. Hell, he passively trains every girl in my household as long as he has allowance and the girls do not have the Shy trait.

Reactions: tsap and S_A_D

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
My michelle sleeps together with adrienne in my bed and teaches at the academy as prof while her girlfriend runs my money ^^

Reactions: tsap

S_A_D

Mar 5, 2018
Why is my workshop not producing steel?
I tried upgrading it but it seems the upgrade doesn't even increase production

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Why is my workshop not producing steel?
I tried upgrading it but it seems the upgrade doesn't even increase production
Because its a workshop, not a mine or a foundry.

Your workshop USES steel as a raw material to build knives, shotguns, rifles and other nice things.

Reactions: HereandNow2022

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
Thanks, what skill would be good to be a workshop worker? Discipline?
Discipline is the key skill for workers, yes. They should also like you or they take a penalty.
Your Foreman needs a high INT, so probably not a good job for Michelle. :cool:

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
Because its a workshop, not a mine or a foundry.

Your workshop USES steel as a raw material to build knives, shotguns, rifles and other nice things.
If you are trying to process Merchandise and are getting scrap metal, try upgrading the workshop. Can't remember which upgrade it is but I wound up with 3,000 scrap metal before I did the right one.
...and I STILL can't have the workshop process cloth into textiles!!! :-(

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes