Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Speaking about gymnastics, it says there is a risk...what kind of risk? Just some harmless injury chance or some horny prof?
I better ask directly, which jobs dont end with my girls getting touched? The wiki is pretty useless in this regard -,-

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
What do you think? You can even put then in bondage (or put them in a cell) before midnight calculations or give them a day-off and they will still teach or attend classes somehow (and get the chance to increase their skills from teaching or attending classes) - eventhough I am not sure how they manage that. (I am currently too lazy to check, if they would still teach or learn, if they would even be followers at midnight - at least the code for the stat increases only checks for the program variable of the npc and not directly the dayblock or busy or bondage variable of that npc).
(y)
It never hurts to be sure.

Speaking about gymnastics, it says there is a risk...what kind of risk? Just some harmless injury chance or some horny prof?
I better ask directly, which jobs dont end with my girls getting touched? The wiki is pretty useless in this regard -,-
5 Health and 20 oral wear. I assume the oral wear is from singing, during the performance lessons. Gymnastics program raises performance.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm, never have any wear increase if i train them myself or let other girls train them O_O

May 10, 2022
Are you sure, that you correctly matched the if conditions with the corresponding endif tags (<</if>>)?

Also the cap for materials like wood, fasteners, steel and durasteel is only used for calculating the purchase price (meaning you can still buy these materials, if the stockpile is zero, of course the materials will cost a little bit more, if the stockpile is low or zero). And the price increase for wood, fasteners and steel (for low stockpile) is moderate in comparison to the price increase for durasteel - also the durasteel supply does only increase (at maximum) by an amount which is necessary for manufacturing of 10 plasma rifles.

There are only five instances of steel supply changing over time in the code:

<<if $steelcap gte -200>><<set $steelcap+=either(-5, -50, 40, -150, 140, 100, -45)>><</if>>

<<if $diff lte 2>>...<<if $steelcap lte 500000>><<set $steelcap+=150>><</if>>

<<if $faction.ikaanos.prosp gte 75>><<set $woodcap+=50>><<set $steelcap+=50>><</if>>

<<if $faction.ikaanos.prosp lte 19>><<set $woodcap-=50>><<set $steelcap-=50>><</if>>

<<if $faction.ikaanos.control lte 9>><<set $woodcap-=50>><<set $steelcap-=50>><</if>>
Compare durasteel, with one instance:

<<if $duracap lte 50000>><<set $duracap+=random(45, 50)>><</if>>
which is almost enough for one batch of plasma rifles per day.

Also, Stacey is by far the most beautiful girl in the game. When was she added? Maybe GD made her with a different method for generating images than the other girls.
Screenshot 2024-05-21 at 11.14.52 PM.png

Reactions: HereandNow2022
Mar 5, 2024
There are only five instances of steel supply changing over time in the code:

Compare durasteel, with one instance:

which is almost enough for one batch of plasma rifles per day.

Also, Stacey is by far the most beautiful girl in the game. When was she added? Maybe GD made her with a different method for generating images than the other girls.
View attachment 3661935
To repeat myself: Well are you sure, that you matched the "if"s and "/if"s correctly? I am seeing two ifs in the second occurance of the $steelcap increase, but only one "/if". Care to look, where the second "if" (for the difficulty below grimdark difficulty) has its matching "/if". Might it be, that this is after the steelcap increase of 50 due to high prosperity?

May 10, 2022
To repeat myself: Well are you sure, that you matched the "if"s and "/if"s correctly? I am seeing two ifs in the second occurance of the $steelcap increase, but only one "/if". Care to look, where the second "if" (for the difficulty below grimdark difficulty) has its matching "/if". Might it be, that this is after the steelcap increase of 50 due to high prosperity?
I see now that it is... so in fact the only increase is ~4 from the first occurrence. (I suggest this be changed.)

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
One thing i constantly wonder about is whether im missing something by selling a slave
If the slaves are not unique NPCs, the main thing you will be missing is if they had good traits worth keeping.

As for the unique NPCs, they are listed here:

It's missing three unique NPCs by my count: Black Scorpion from the gang of the same name, Helo from Urban Titans, and Avery Dixon's twin, from a random auction in Crystal Heights.

Question : what does the "respect" stat do exactly?

It also reduces the ability of an advocate NPC to affect your household, and at 25 respect.

Reactions: Viktorhugo

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
And somehow the cusom rooms have a logic bug, if none is built/used you can have 80 girls in the dorms, so by logic building 11 rooms for 44 girls should expand the available space by 44 because the dorms are not shrinking ;)
I must say it would be nice if turning an unused room into a bedroom gave you +4 household capacity.

Mar 5, 2024
If the slaves are not unique NPCs, the main thing you will be missing is if they had good traits worth keeping.

As for the unique NPCs, they are listed here:

It's missing three unique NPCs by my count: Black Scorpion from the gang of the same name, Helo from Urban Titans, and Avery Dixon's twin, from a random auction in Crystal Heights.

It also reduces the ability of an advocate NPC to affect your household, and at 25 respect.
I see you are still trusting the wiki. BTW: A certain respect value (25) does raise the chance of that npc for int, discipline, administration, strength, dexterity and willpower increase via attending classes at the academy (and willpower increase for teaching at the academy).

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
how to use the combat tendstim?
Needs to click on the injector's picture in 'special attacks' during that team-mates turn who is missing hit points but still conscious, I guess. One cannot use combat stim to cure team mates - and as you can guess there needs to be still stuff in the injector in order to use the thing.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
By taking out bandits and random events.
If your news girl is a rebel like mine you can force a change in her news once you upgraded her office enough, bur that could lower her affection and stuff.

Just saw the bandit faction in my game dropped to ~800, what happens if i wipe them out completely? Is that even possible or will there always be new ones?

Reactions: tsap

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Take Academy courses, it was the top left one if i'm not mistaken *think top right is the ability, bottom left the dealer, bottom right the quest* yeah, should be the top left course

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Nicole is from Hemme's Know It All course.

Fort Hamilton donations probably require a certain republic standing which is gained from quests and Fort Sera's political event in during the conclude day screen. I have 5 standing in my new-ish account and I can donate to Fort Hamilton. Maybe one can donate to the Town Hall to raise republic standing so he can donate to Fort Hamilton? But that is extremely inefficient use of resources.

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes