khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Honestly, the main cheat I might actually consider using would be if there was a way to guarantee certain traits on NPCs when I pick them up. I frequently wind up save scumming certain traits on some NPCs and it's pretty tedious. Some of them you can grind out but others like Malevolent they either start with it or they can't ever get it.

Reactions: Lurker452

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Honestly, the main cheat I might actually consider using would be if there was a way to guarantee certain traits on NPCs when I pick them up. I frequently wind up save scumming certain traits on some NPCs and it's pretty tedious. Some of them you can grind out but others like Malevolent they either start with it or they can't ever get it.
I have actually given some though on the possibility to add a cheat menu, with options to properly add or remove traits (Loreens nympho trait for example most likely comes with stat changes that is not reflected when just adding or removing the trait itself via console). But it is currently not very high on the list to do.

Next focus is to make morning blowjob fully automated, with configurable target levels, including abort if sexually satisfied and targets met.

Edit: Which turned out to be less complicated than expected.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
I would really like LESS variability in the 'scripted' NPCs. Having sweet Michelle pop as Dominant just doesn't make sense!

Moisthammer

Jan 10, 2022
I've tried to filter through the threads (sorry), but can you freeze the other NPCs from aging?

I played this game on-and-off over three years back when you had to meticulously grind each stat. Now I feel like I want to start over, because my MCs intel/willpower aren't where I want them to be and training the MC/NPCs stats are definitely more rewarding now.

Fade710

Nov 7, 2022
I've tried to filter through the threads (sorry), but can you freeze the other NPCs from aging?

I played this game on-and-off over three years back when you had to meticulously grind each stat. Now I feel like I want to start over, because my MCs intel/willpower aren't where I want them to be and training the MC/NPCs stats are definitely more rewarding now.
they have changed the anti ageing now you have to buy it with rep and money you only freeze yourself if you choose the stop ageing option

Reactions: Moisthammer

ArKain

Jul 12, 2017
There's a bug in combat that allows you to repeatedly attack an enemy, essentially guaranteeing the death of one enemy per character action. With a full team of 5 this lets you win any fight on the first round.

I've done it with melee only as I'm running 5 greatswords, but the power strike hotkey (E) and strike hotkey (S) are active even during the time that you're getting a message about damage dealt, spamming them allows you to repeatedly attack the enemy.

Last edited:

bai_pyrvan

Feb 5, 2018
Is it possible to enslave Loren, Aiko and Enya?
As far as I know, only status "servant" can be enslaved, mercenaries cannot. Kyle, Loden, Laika, Caitlin (after you give her freedom), Adrienne can be enslaved.

• You're now able to capture another powerful male antagonist - The Black Scorpion. If you've already captured or defeated him, setting **$raien1 to 1** will reset his position and allow you to fight him one more time in Raikan.
Where to change this ?

protagonist1989

May 28, 2018
hi Guys,

Other than the initially scripted ones such as the bandit girl in stokke hill, can you capture random slave girls from any battles? all the random spawns including the bounties appear to be males only.

how do you find ID of slaves?

for Fort Sera, does the quality of slaves donated matter?

Reactions: Daba

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
who is Mr.Tillingast? how do I invite him for dinner party and also where can I find this famous bounty hunter named Cela Ventress whos been assassinating several people in the news event

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
hi Guys,

Other than the initially scripted ones such as the bandit girl in stokke hill, can you capture random slave girls from any battles? all the random spawns including the bounties appear to be males only.

you can capture other bandit girls and enslave them as well just gotta look at there combat image, recommend getting the whipping cane since that has a 85% to capture them and also find ones with names like Talika and Akari from kasey park fort.

ID for slaves, IDK. For Fort Sera you can just throw random bandits at them, regardless of combat stats or skill

Reactions: Fauno36

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024

Yes. You can enter The Palace District via Emerald City and buy Revital from the Transit Department to deduct 360 days from your NPCs' agedays. They cannot deduct age however, only the countdown to the next age (agedays). Age works like this: NPCs have agedays. It counts down 360 agedays and once the countdown reaches 0, the actual NPC age increases by 1.

Best place to sell weapons?
Hamah Bay for rifles and other ranged weapons. Take the port from Darkmere, located past Imogen's Barrow and Preacher's Pond.

You're now able to capture another powerful male antagonist - The Black Scorpion. If you've already captured or defeated him, setting **$raien1 to 1** will reset his position and allow you to fight him one more time in Raikan.
Where to change this ?
Control + Shift + J on Chrome/Edge

Paste:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.raien1 = 1

Hit enter.

Is it possible to enslave Loren, Aiko and Enya?
Only through a very specific scenario: Your savefile must be from before 0.8.3 because back then their status were servant. Patch it to 0.8.3.

hi Guys,

List of unique girls from battles (some of them not from battles):

https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-v0-8-3-2-grimdark.100207/post-13176909

You can also check the wiki though it is not yet included in full:

(I just realized I misspelled Telika and Mae still has randomized last name).
-----------
Fort Sera:

Combat captures with ID between 5 and 15 raises the Fort's power past 100.

A (now deleted) list of such enemies was provided by nouseforaname3 back in older patches:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

who is Mr.Tillingast? how do I invite him for dinner party and also where can I find this famous bounty hunter named Cela Ventress whos been assassinating several people in the news event
Clea Vallas is still not implemented in the game but she will be coming soon. Her unique trait, Liberator, is already in the code and her casual, undies, and naked interact renders are in the folder since 0.8.3.2.

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
Thanks Clemency,

i was looking for respawnable girls from battles. All enemy respawns seem to be males. the only source of non-unique girls seem to be the markets.

Thanks. is there a way to find the IDs in game?
Stokke Hills has a respawning 'bandit girl'. Slow respawn rate but you can get her many times.
One of the random event Marston gangs also has girls. I've only had them show up once in my current game.

Reactions: bai_pyrvan

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
i was looking for respawnable girls from battles. All enemy respawns seem to be males. the only source of non-unique girls seem to be the markets.
Ah.

At low city control (25 or even lower), one of the bandit groups that can spawn comes with three girls and a guy. Starting at less than 25 or so, you have a chance to meet them in Cole Canyon, to the right of Marston Avenue. At even lower control value, they can spawn in Whitehaven and Westside. They can spawn in Redhaven at less than 5 control.

When the conclude day even says you can get ambushed when walking through a specific district, this specific bandit can attack you too.

When the conclude day event says the Order of the Red Tide has occupied Marston Avenue, two of the three spawns contain a girl.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I have a problem with who to keep is there a way to see if the girl has quests or scenes i already filled my pages need more space.

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Does the mc techie trait actually work? I saw that it didn't show up in the character sheet so i checked game code and when you choose the trait it sets $mctraittechie to 100 but the actual trait is $mctraittech, atleast it looked like that to me.

Reactions: Clemency

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Does the mc techie trait actually work? I saw that it didn't show up in the character sheet so i checked game code and when you choose the trait it sets $mctraittechie to 100 but the actual trait is $mctraittech, atleast it looked like that to me.
I will post it in discord bug reports.

EDIT/UPDATE: It is already fixed in the current alpha.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Ah.

At low city control (25 or even lower), one of the bandit groups that can spawn comes with three girls and a guy. Starting at less than 25 or so, you have a chance to meet them in Cole Canyon, to the right of Marston Avenue. At even lower control value, they can spawn in Whitehaven and Westside. They can spawn in Redhaven at less than 5 control.

When the conclude day even says you can get ambushed when walking through a specific district, this specific bandit can attack you too.

When the conclude day event says the Order of the Red Tide has occupied Marston Avenue, two of the three spawns contain a girl.
There's also an uncommon random spawn in Marston avenue that has 3 groups of bandits, 2 of which have girls wielding swords. The boss group can drop a katana but it's not guaranteed.

Reactions: protagonist1989
Apr 20, 2018
I tried to get Kymano Syndicate as a faction, but when I level it over 70, it just drops back down to 70 immediately. I am rank 5 soldier to that faction. Why can't I increase it?

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes